Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    those "boring enviro" is kicking ass man, love it the robo dude is quite impressive too keep it up dude
    Regards
    ~Peter~

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanks all !! il lreply when i got time and visit ur sb
    Heres some speedys, experimenting with stuff.

Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks
    awesome sketches, mate. It's good to see you going for more than one topic. the bot turned out really cool so far. I like the colors a lot.
    and your progress with environments is great to see. all the green forresty looking ones are really good.
    and I love this one. it's still rough but composition ond the colors work very well.
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...1&d=1220484631
    keep sharing, it's inspiring to see!

Thanks
    Your speedies are really nice, the blending and brushwork and all, this last one with the mountain is just amazing! Really like those studies up there too, keep it up.

Thanks
    Great environments, I love the bright colours and brushstrokes. The forest scenes are my favourites. Keep them coming!

Thanks
    hi whitec! I think you should pay more attention to your drawings, the ones on page 8 don't quite look as good as your paintings. be careful what you want to tell with your lines, solid lines are a must when describing the human figure since the human figure is..solid get interesting shapes to your silhouettes when you sketch and think of an emotion you want to convey through a sketch. these are the things that I think of when I draw, anyway...well, not the emotion part just yet perhaps because the technical side is still blocking it from emerging...but you get what I'm saying update more, more!

Thanks
    Hi there, I browsed through all your 9 pages and here's my thoughts:

- Your works seem to look best when they're involved in environmental drawings... although from what I see your main interest seems to be character and monsters. I think your art can make a great boost if you manage to put your characters fit into your environment.

- The best character/monster I see in here is that fish monster in page 5. Personally I think your char/mon looks overall rough and sketchy and can use some detail or texture in some part so the whole thing looks more...full and interesting. Your environment actually has much deeper detail and better texture, why not apply the same quality to here too?

- I can see your development and improvment on both quality and design of our char/mon throughout time, and the rock is beginning to show some of its diamond edges. My thought is that you can just try "let it go and be completely crazy" when you design - see what interesting stuff you can come up with that.

Anyhow, environment is my major weakness, I wish I can learn how to do better from looking at your work. [I need more practice.]

Thanks
    Some really nice color work going on here. You environments are lovely, and I see you're fond of robots because every time you paint one it comes out awesome. It also seems you've improved a lot on linework, especially in #221 with the sharpie. Really nice look.

Thanks
    come back please :-'(

Thanks
    Wow, man I'm glad you commented on my journal because you have some amazing works.... most def a watch man, I know there's a lot I can observe here and learn.

Thanks
    hey guys, thanks for the commebnts.. i will probably start reposting soon.. i needed to take my distance from some stuff for while , i was getting to stressed with drawing and i wanted to get the passion back by getting my head out of my butt for a while lol... anyway hope you will still come visit my dusty SB.

Thanks
    Been doing al ot of pencil lately, still not worth showing so until im done with my moleskin and suck less.. here is a color doodle i did this afternoon, been a while since i painted in PS but i feel that the pencil are helping with the structure a lot... Still the same freaking pose for that robot lol.
    Ill try to keep this place updated again

Attached Images Attached Images  

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VirgL For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    hey man! where have you been?! gosh this book need serious updates ^^ nice robot, it shows great improvement since the last work i saw from you =) keep it up

Grab your pencil, grab your dream!
    My Sketchbook - Blog - Fineart Blog

Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.