Art: Near future fashion concept

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Near future fashion concept

Hello hello.
    I have some time off work(thank god/employer) so i'm going to do some silly stuff i've had in my mind for some time.
    First out, today i started on a project i've been thinking about for years. It's a series of future subculture concepts. Pretty near future, 50-100 years, and i'm trying to avoid the technical cyber-stuff and instead think how i think it could be. Often it'll be pretty near the subcultures and gangs we have today.
    My focus lies on how would they look, and how will their music sound? So i try to be pretty creative with the clothes, not using any references for clothing and style.
    And i'm going to make/find some music representing each culture also.

But that's later, now here's the first concept, created today.
    It's the hollywood/rich/fashion culture. Rich youngsters. This one isn't that futuristic, just more decadence, more skin, more skinny, more blingy and with more exotic, genetically engineered hybrid pets.

I know my anatomy isn't always what it should be, so please, comment the errors you spot, i can't hear it to many times.
    Thanks!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    She needs hips.

Thanks
    I like the idea. She looks good...interesting design with the pants and the jewelry. Her elbow is too low on her left and her left ear looks a little mangled.

Thanks
    Well relax her hand a bit, right now it looks like she should be clutching a beer instead of just relax'n in her new threads. Add some more angle to her shoulders and hips, really rock the pose, this mixed the hand relaxing will really make her pop. I know she's a model with an inflated ego but her mellon needs to come down a notch or two. And finally lay off the hair gel and let the girl have more definition, mostly the bangs. With some subtle tweaks this could really work nicely.

-Fish

Thanks
    Thanks for the constructive replies. I think she'll keep her non-hips, but the elbow and ear stuff is really valid. If i'll pick this up again, i'll see to those things. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CleverFish
    Well relax her hand a bit, right now it looks like she should be clutching a beer instead of just relax'n in her new threads. Add some more angle to her shoulders and hips, really rock the pose, this mixed the hand relaxing will really make her pop. I know she's a model with an inflated ego but her mellon needs to come down a notch or two. And finally lay off the hair gel and let the girl have more definition, mostly the bangs. With some subtle tweaks this could really work nicely.

-Fish
    Mmmyes, lazy me. Actually she was intended to be leaning against a low railing and holding it with her right hand. This disappeared somewhere during coloring. That hand should really be fixed.

What does mellon mean?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.