I was thinking today what movies I'd like to see made, and then I got to thinking who should do the conceptart for them. After all, the concepts are half the fun anyways, so you might as well pair up fitting designers with the movie concept to get the best result.

Here's what I came up with:

Alien 5 - Makoto Kobayashi: His dark, organic and sometimes outright freaky style is just right for an Alien sequel.

Starship Troopers - Craig Mullins: Some of his work just oozes the kind of atmosphere a ST movie should have. Mechanical Design: Hawkprey, seeing as I have yet to see an armor from him that didn't rock my socks.

Dragonlance - Jason Manley: I love the Icewind Dale work he did, and I can't help but think that would fit perfectly with the Dragonlance universe.

Snowcrash - Mechanical Design: Sammy and Barontieri, because I've got a feeling it would rock. Characters: Marko Djurdjevic, since he draws perfect punks and freaky people.

Homeworld - Rob Cunningham (did conceptart for Homeworld and Homeworld 2). Keep up the awesome work man.

Anyone else have any perfect matches they'd like to see?