Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Could it be!???

Figure work?

Awesome landscapes as ever Tom. They bring a tear to my eye and a lump to my...er....throat. Yes.
    And you can tell you've been giving them that bit extra polish, I think i'd just like to see something with a strong figure and landscape in the same peice! You know you can do it man, and I know you can, so what the hell are you waiting for?

I am ready to be amazed. Please, continue.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Very inspirational. I did realise that if I did very quick ps doodles. It will help alot with my developing my technquie. I just never got round to doing, but now after seeing your vast improvment, through quick ps paintings, Iam definatley gonna start getting into the habit of doing quickys!

Cheer buddy for the inspiration!

I will be dropping by this SB more often!
    C&C welcome
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=84532&page=10

'Iam what Iam' - Popeye The Sailor Man

Thanks
    thats awesome duder, hows my collabs going?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 781 Posts
    You doodle nacket!! Always up-stepping every artist in the world with your fantastical colors. DANGIT, I will not ever attain that much knowledge of colors, but someday I will maybe attain 10% of it. That would be grand, and enough for me to take every artist in Mortal Kombat®. I am serious about this stuff, not randomness needed. Fix it and don't scribble "x"'s on it, please!

Now on to critique your stuff. The ladies' left hand is a bit weirdo on my eyes. And I think her face is perfectly fine. ;]

I also love the collabs with Fellah. He he, someday you will have to tell me your secret of collabing. I can't get anyone to collaborate with me. Probably because I SUCK AT COLORS! I will be doing those Speedpaint tutorials, and then you will see me improve lightyears. Chairs, mate, chairs. ;]
    Last edited by MattGamer; February 11th, 2007 at 04:52 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 766 Posts
    you and min rule man, lovint the stuff , all of it.
    COOL STUFF .the story is funny..kind ncie.

Thanks
    gaah, I'm sorry I haven't stopped by too recently.. still a huge supporter of your work!

it always amazes me how diverse you can be with these paintings. you've got these surreal, beautifully textured pieces and then these much more simple, but still extremely effective ones right next to em. inspiring stuff

not much I can really say critique wise; to pick favorites though I'd go with the first and forth. great atmosphere in em. keep up the great work, and thanks so much for all the step by steps!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    spam.. tom, it's awsome you are experimenting so much.. and coming out with such strong results.. NOW all you have to do is teach me!!!!!!!!!! I really like the last black and white, the man withe the lantern.. all it needs is something in the distance.. or lurking abouts I think.. and all them doodles great!!! do more! *spam*

Thanks
    You've been busy. I love the variety of subjects, and I love the landscapes. I love http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tchbook/5f.jpg and http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...tchbook/20.jpg, it has a beauty in its simplicity.
    "It's all about the triumph of intellect and romance, over brute force and cynicism." Craig Ferguson on Dr. Who
    sketchbook :: my dA gallery :: my art blog :: old sketchbook

Thanks
    Woah! Insane improvement with this last batch. THIS one in particualr blew me away. Sorry, but all I've got for now are asspats.
    PS- I'm sure your busy enough as it is (not that I have much time either), but any chance of a Peer Project update? If I can help in any way, be sure to tell me!
    Daily Sketchbook
    All comments welcome!

ProtoSSG: Cup-of-Joe ~ Kitsu ~ White Rose ~ Afgal

Other SBs - ShiroNami - Leadster618

Thanks
    This one is beautiful dude. I just stared at it and thought of all the cool Icewind Dale and similar fantasy art. Very cool feeling to it. Great work.

http://www.livestream.com/tomscholes

Es fließt durch meine Venen, Es schläft in meinen Tränen
    Es läuft mir aus den Ohren, Herz und Nieren sind Motoren

Thanks
    Great enviros, Tom. I've always thought this is where your strengths are, but these trump your old stuff 10x... Fantastic.

Thanks
    You have a knack for pallets buddy. And great going on the character design, keep those coming Would be nice to see a more loose feel with them like you got going on your 'doodles'.

Thanks
    Wow, you really knocked those collabs with Bumskee out of the park. They both look friggin awesome. Bleh? Bleh nothing. That's a sweet little pallete going on there. Pop some mass inot that bot and that'd be a damn sweet piece.
    All the landscapes are rockin and the B&W pieces are really striking. You are indeed blowin up.

Thanks
    you seem to have some special skillz dude, marking page for further viewing.

Thanks
    Sweet crap, I love the work!

Page 46 of 98 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast