Page 98 of 217 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3255
    Thanks
    Cool update. The environment is a little bit to saturated imo, try nocking back those colors a bit and it should be looking a little more realistic.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    @Kronos: yeah patterns and stuff can really help tryng to save a pic.But then again, it doesn't always work hehe will do some of those studies asap.25 wooooooooOOOO

@Chermilla: thanks Chermi!

@bbwolf: oi wolf! lol, wasn't even thinking of mr hyde, but it could fit the character hehehe...we'll see for that chtulhu pic

@Carnifex: thanks

@Bard: thanks a lot

@VanDog: will try man, thanks for stoppin' by

@Flaskpost: oki.thanks

@John T: thank you

@Dreamworker: grazie Paolo!

@Epias: thanks! color is one BIG issue for me...but i'll be working on that stuff soon

oki.Lame update, some more doodles.Wanted to remake an old sketch (the barbarian king in my first post of this SB, done 2 years ago) but messed up.Oh well, i'll try again soon enought

ciao!

Thanks
    Looks you like you have a lot of fun with your markers!! Great work.
    Cheers Gnoll keep it up
    when you get to hell, tell them I sent you - you`ll get a group discount

My Sketchbook

kischisart.com
    available for freelance

Thanks
    Hey TheGnoll!!!!What markers are you using??You are getting better each day!!Fantastic new updates and....scary clown!

Thanks
    Very good new markers studies! I like the effect and the energy!
    Ciao

Thanks
    Gotta agree. The way you use em to hint bg or make the pic more interesting in gerneral is really well balanced. Enuff 2 give the idea, to get the point across but not too much. Good posing too. What should we crit??? Maybe that you drew a shadow over/behind the lamp(?) on the left side of the barbarian king.
    Anything else? Nope.
    A tutor once said to me: "Let your mind go!" and it didn´t come back.

Wolf@WorK aka Sketchbook

my Heavy Industrie, Military and Steampunk References/Textures (updated Oct 2012)

Thanks
    Some nice fresh work from you on page 46. I like the experiments with environments and a static view of a character with strong silhuette (meaning the Thor pic) as opposed to your usual dynamic poses. On that Thor one, maybe the arm on the foreground could indicate some characteristic rather than just be a holder for the hammer but I really like the graphic look of the pose and rendering otherwise.

Environments look good, I especially love the mood on the second one!

Another one that pleases my eye very much is the sitting warrior on the last post. The pose and facial expression are so descriptive and in harmony that almost feels like I know exactly what he's thinking. Only crit about that is the diffused looking lighting (not only because of the light marker) though it has a chance to be strong because of the torch near him. I agree completely with Kronos about the lighting studies. I think with colours too you're at a point where you just have to do reference excercises if you want to nail the variations of hue and saturation both for realism and underlining the necessary parts.

Awesome face anatomy sketches too!

Thanks
    nice!

Thanks
    These new marker sketches are really freakin nice. Just out of curiosity, what brand are you using? My Faber-castell dont give me as nice results as yours.
    That barbarian king is very Frazetta-like to me, so very good job indeed! Also that creature with the Aztec style markings is bad ass.
    I'll be back

Thanks
    @kischi: hehe i do actually.Thanks for stoppin' by

@Camara: hey man thanks i'm usign Letraset ProMarker Permanent Twin-tip, Cool Grey 1, 2 and 3.

@Dreamworker: grazie Paolo

@bbwolf: heheh yeah...probably "Enuff 2 give the idea" won't be enought soon that lamp thing...damn, yer right.But srewed up lots of things in that one.I just HATE the way i did his head and face...

@smuli: hey smuli, always nice to see your comments here hehe yeah the thor was more of a graphic simbol or something, just wanted to convey his "monolitic" presence...whatever.I'm not really happy about the barabrian but i'm happy to see some of your guys like it i'll work on lighting as soon as possible

@VanDog: thanks!

@monstertree: Letraset Promarkers, cool grey 1, 2 and 3.Hehe Frazetta is one of my heroes...gotta do more of this kinda stuff

thanks for watching guys, as usual

...good news: I finished my exams so i'm out of highschool!

should post more now

just a sketch page from yesterday, played around with colors.I ain't satisfied with the red n blue ball guys, but i kinda like the screaming mutant in the corner

ciao!

Thanks
    Man, what a SB... very very nice... I was perusing yesterday and decided that I need to finish perusing today! Keep it going! Very Inspirational...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    hmm,trying to figure out how you did that last little read head there,the screaming one...because parts of it is pencil,part digi...but how did you do it,overlay,or multiply,or...?
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    nice work going here...
    'I do not feel punished; rather purified'
    'To restrict the artist is a crime. It is to murder germinating life.'Egon.Schiele'

MY SKECTHBOOK

Thanks
    @Looped_Warrior: thank you very much (btw, i have no idea of what "perusing" means)

@Carnifex: just scanned the pencil page and painted in a multiply layer.The pencil rendering above helped a bit.

@Eric Cartman: thanks

lil' update.Some posemaniacs doodlin' (good for warming up) 60 sec each.
    Second is just some random design and the last one is yesterday evening sketch session with Tom (Kronos)..lots of fun...i did the three sketches on the left, while Tom, which ain't a lazy lump like me, added some rendering on his giant.

ciao!

Thanks
    hi cool update!keep posting!

Page 98 of 217 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast