Page 150 of 217 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3255
    Thanks
    yay ur character work is cool ! keep on that !

e/ sry for that useless comment, ehr <(^_^)>

e// had to laugh cause of ya comic

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Ehy dude, your sketches kick ass day by day.
    Horses are totally impressive, no references? Wow, man!
    Dig your last marker sketches, nice gestures, nice characters and i like to see some finished pieces, IMHO this is the right direction.
    Totally agree with your handwritten notes on your girl's pencil sketches :-)
    About your colors, man, don't be frustrated! There is some really nice improovements that, imo, you still can't see. Keep painting and don't concern too much (this is an advice that i need to follow for first :-)). The time when you'll be proud of your color works are coming soon, you bet.
    Keep it up, bello!

P.S. Ciao Tizzy, benvenuta a bordo!

Thanks
    I very much like the heavy gun character. I was browsing back a few pages and your "electric erasers are fun" character is just fantastic. You need to update that portfolio you have online to include your more recent awesomeness.
    HELP ME!
    MY SKETCHBOOK

Thanks

Thanks
    Hey Mr Gnoll!! Long time no post from me huh? Glad to see you are still updating loads. I've been extremely busy at work but am planning to update my sketchbook soon!! I'm loving the horse studies you did recently, they're lovely!

Cx

Thanks
    Thanked 3,194 Times in 1,969 Posts
    really nice works.The "just passing time" is very funny.Also your characters are well done.I love the heavygun one
    Keep up!!!

Thanks
    Great stuff, dude! Just passing time looks like a normal workday for me, hehe.

Thanks

Thanks
    hey man!

really nice SB- i especially like your enviro's and "loose" sketches, interesting style! keep it up!

cheers

Thanks
    Great stuff as usual, man. I'm really liking the studies, especially the horses. I need to do some of that. Do you ever ink any of this? I'd love to see that. Keep it up!
    ketchook!

SSG #44
    "The Fightin' 44th"
    - _andreas_ - brunopicinini - funfetus - Suarezart -

Thanks
    I really enjoy your marker and ink characters =)
    I am available for freelance or fulltime:

Portfolio Website
    Blog
    Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Thanks
    @jordyskateboardy: thanks jordy, glad to hear that.It still feels so much more natural to pick up a pancil more than the wacom pen hehe

@dmitri: thanks for the comment !!! i actually DO the flipping/mirror thing, really...i just...forget, sometimes hehe the nice relaxing break sounds good too, but i have a very hard time going back to something i worked on, wich i know is very, very bad. Have you been spying on this sketchbook for all this time since your last comment just to see if i got the waist thing wrong again? thanks for the comment, again.Its hard to keep track of all this stuff at the same time, but i guess its what has to be done.The brow/eyes suggestion i a good one, hadn't thought of that one.Actually i did flip the girl, i had flipped it after scanning it to see how it looked with fresh eyes (a bit late, yeah) and then forgot it and...dunno why, wanted to post it how it looks on my sketchbook (more or less )

@MonkeYoakum: haha don't tell me man, i'm running out of patience about that hehe.Thank you very much for the suggestions.i actually have used a very similar method to that in a few sketches in the previous pages, like in the crocodile in a suit one, and a few more.Still color theory is a bitch and i wish i had more "drive" towards colors, don't know if you know what i mean...i mean i wish i felt the need to color thing as bad as i feel the need to draw them, if that makes any sense.Thanks again, i'll try and play with what you've suggested

@Envisor: thanks! glad you liked the ink pieces.Most of the animal sketches just originate from watching a documatary or one of my wikipedia exploration days hehe there's a few more today

@monotony:heeh glad you liked, thanks a lot for the visit!

@evildisco: OMG what is ze truth!? listen to the italian voice of the american one OMG *brain explodes*

@Carnifex:thanks man, wish i realized when i'm learning something hehe i take the women comment, just really really hard to correct it at this stage...but thanks!

@kidult: hehe not very clear but sounds good, thaks!

@SnobbyOo:thanks, glad you enjoyed your visit

@ICH: grazie! no i did use a bit of ref on some of the horse sketches...i hope you're right about the fact i don't see improvement yet, very glad to hear that! tizzy says thank you, talk to ya soon i hope!

@Wilbur:thanks! that last one is a very, very good suggestion indeed, gotta update that, forgot about the thing

@Pascallo: haha lucky me, i had some very similar days this summer hehe thanks for the visit!

@Chermilla: hehe yeah long time no post thanks for watching, i payed a visit

@kingkostas: thanks! will do

@Fellah.:long time to see in here Simon! hope you're doing well waddayamean normal day work? there's so drawing in that comic hehe

@maxetormer: thanks man! what are you up to lately? gotta catch up with you some time

@selfu: hehe thats something new, someone that likes my enviroments hehe thanks a lot, still a lot of work to do!

@funfetus: hey man glad to see you stop by! i actually don't ink those studies and i hardly use ink at all...gotta start soon!

@FreshPaint: thanks! and i enjoy doing them hehe

whoa! thats a shitload of replies peeps, thanks a lot
    Pretty boring update this time.

more pencil quick studies, elephants, a white rhino and a horse.Normal horses suck, draft horses FTW! amazing how inspiring a random wikipedia afternoon can be hehe

Attachment 470784

Attachment 470785

still struggling with enviroments.Gotta force myselft to actually do these things.Happy about this cause i tried and actually think of some kind of idea, not happy cause kian made me realize about the lack of soft edges, the lack in the use of big brushes and a weird contrast.I should be doing many more of these, and most important, i should try and stick to one of these for more than a few hours.

Attachment 470788

random characters and sketches.

Attachment 470786

Attachment 470783

Attachment 470782

some elephant-yogi thing ("hati baba" supposed to mean something like old elephant sage or something)...i feel like i should stick to this one and take it to marker+ink+etc stage.

Attachment 470787

not much else, lazy, boring days waiting for school to start (still a few weeks to go ) can't friggin wait.

ciao!

Thanks
    hey man awesome work...your characters have a lot of personality to them, some really interesting designs and ideas.

Thanks
    You draw so much, you make me feel lazy...

Guarda qui:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...14#post1940714

Thanks
    75 pages! shit you have been doing stuff while i was away..

Your digital seems to be improving, i agree with that tones and contrast in your enviroments latest practise, your other enviroments did look little dull because colour you use is so close to the white overall IMHO
    MY SKETCHBOOK IN BIG LETTERS: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=116474
    COMPLETE LIST OF THE FORGOTTEN SKETCHBOOKS: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=1#post1992378

Page 150 of 217 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 ... LastLast