Page 105 of 217 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3255
    Thanks
    The 2 girls and zombie in your last post are really top notch! Love them, lotsa improvement since last time I watched! ^^
    Cya ´round m8.
    No pain, no gain.

Sketchblog
    Sketchbook

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Sweet lines man!! Real pro feeling about them. Would love to see the zombie one worked into a final piece

Thanks
    @Dabaers: thanks man actually turning one of the into a finished illos woud be great, if only i knew HOW lol

@DanielC: Thanks Dan

@Carnifex: thank.Right, he would prolly topple over, guess i went overboard with the wobbly walk thing hehe.

@kaktuzlime: thanks you, great to hear that about the girls

@D@niel: cool! thanks man, wished i knew HOW to do that

ok peeps, lazy ass update

ciao!
    Last edited by TheGnoll; September 16th, 2007 at 03:09 PM.

Thanks
    I like your goblin thief, seems to have a good sense of weight and agility.
    SketchBook Chris Yoakum?

Thanks
    I really like that goblin thief, you get a really good feeling that he is sneaking Job well done

Thanks
    Great update! The mummy now is cool, I like it very much. THis one is pretty crazy ehehe I like also the goblin thief very nice sketch.
    Ciao

Thanks
    very good man!!!

Thanks
    I dig the monkeys man :p And the digital piece turned out tight too, good job on the atmosphere. : )
    TUNAFISH SAMMICHES?!

Thanks

Nice drawing!

Hi, TheGnoll~
    Very good drawing here,
    especially I like your Pencil drawings with rapid line work.
    I suggest maybe you could draw more inner shape first
    than outer line of shape. (sorry for my poor english;
    Keep going! man^^/
    and thank you for your guide to Sketchbook thread here.
    I didn't know that ^^;
    Last edited by Z.Krupinski; September 13th, 2007 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    @MonkeYoakum: thanks!

@Dolleater87: hehe glad i managed to express that thanks

@Dreamworker: grazie Paolo!

@mitrandil20: thanks!

@Sirio_Brozzi: thanks Sirio!

@Z.Krupinski: hey thanks for stopping by glad to see you opened your SB

ok, more stuff.This is getting repetitive

ciao!

Thanks
    hello ...You know, you are crazy...That's my diagnosis, although I don't have a right to give one . But you are,,, incurable too ... You are obsessed, my dear, just look at ideas come to your head...
    Thank you for posting the fish robot... he is wonderful, funny and fresh and just to think about all this gravity of the metal body and the awkward zombie like gait and to compare this to weightlessness and grace on the top . Funny and very charming.
    Your women are very fine... the one in boots looks like tribute to Manara"s Girl with this a bit sleepy hippopotamus's eyes and tangled light hair, and pouty lips and body like this...Infantile and rock-n-roll in one. She has a bit of Kim Basinger in her too.
    Proportions and outlines are lovely.... as you wrote to me once... if it is from memory it is awesome... if it is from ref it is awesome too .
    Maybe it could be even better if you allowed some muscles to sag a bit from gravity, just a bit and some smaller muscles to show, for even more realistic look. But looks very smooth and elegant anyway.
    I don't know about mummy... it does have this illusion of uncontrollably motion, no brains and pure horror... but you did shift its center of mass to much...I can't stop holding it with my mental efforts... Can't look for long or I will be exhausted... true words...
    Your monkeys are sure bad, but likable... funny ... many of your images carry the same distance from eyes to nose and to mouth as your own face... Spiderman has your own body physique...
    I do like your fist sketches a lot... they are drawn in such a confident, calm, independent manner...The pencils stroke is very precise,,, you know what you are doing, it is already in you mind...
    The colored mummy... I think it is an improvement, colors are more subtle... but imagine in what situation you will see such sharp, not mixed, sharply defined multicolored lighting like this... only if the scene has few sources of light and they are all different colors: purple, red and blue.. and if air is sucked form the place... what could be done to keep them from mixing with each other? They should fill and change each other and soak the whole scene with something more unified. Try to use variations of one given color, its cool and its warm for lit and shadowed parts...not just saturated or pale the same color... not the color with added warm and color with added cool...

The last illustration is beautiful in sketch or as colored drawing... very tasteful and much more subtle... I'm glad that your lines are saved and I like the monochrome... the only crit will be that the simple looking texture of BG spoils the beautiful image a bit... it is better to give some more thoughts and time to it, not just using automatic fill or gradients... try to colored by hand I think...
    You see the character is handmade, it carries your personality , and looks very warm... but BG looks cold and faceless...
    Bye... hope everything is good with you...

Thanks
    the gnoll, man you're getting better man, good job dude! it looks very solid, yur caracters. the mummy is cool, but i dont understand the lighting i think. dunno, it looks weird. i should take a look at that if i were you.

but you really improve, keep em comin!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    *smacks gnoll around abit with a large trout* no more mohawks!
    nah,do whatever you like man,you're doing well. my fav is the two-headed creature,reminds me of my own thingies. last one is very good too.
    crit of the day: less jagged lines! take your time.
    cu around.
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Ahaha dude. I love your funny updates, I wish we coudl hang out more often!

As CArnii said you just need to be a little more patient and find the correct line.. find the line that describes the form the best and try not to work to fast, take as long as it take syou.

LOL mohawks! Don't take it too seriously because imo mohawks or baldies allow a viewer to focus a lot more on what sort of expression the character is communicating as a whoel.

end drunk ! Thanks man, I think you are doing all the right things, you kick my ass, makes me sad, but happy because you have so much potential!
    Last edited by aph; September 14th, 2007 at 04:09 AM.

Thanks
    Great, your style is definitely going to comic style, and I love it. What more could I say? I like the monkey with headphone, work on it, it's perfect for a CD's cover!

Great job, man!
    Anjin
    della Citta' Eterna
    "un marinaio non prega per il tempo buono... impara a navigare"
    - Anjin Art Website - - Sketchbook - - Anjin Art Blog -

Page 105 of 217 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast