Sketchbook: NUMBERS in 3, ten 4 , now 5 - Page 5
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

quick test!

who knows but ah..the fred loop is really working out...we're set for the next 6 months easy..whole series of clocer leafes ..gonna be incredable: bob bunny alone in a aucer house...no money for suplies so...pape bag paintings with a visage of joan over head...come hither joan...come hither...nothing to say; hubby just maxed out; elroy...not smart..propeler...daughetr...london and you know it...:

U.S. Business World Entertainment Sports Tech Politics Science Health Most Popular Index

Secondary Navigation Photos Opinion Local News Odd News Comics Weather Full Coverage Video/Audio In the Hot Zone

Search: Search Advanced

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Over 100 Muslim pilgrims dead in haj crush: medics

12 minutes ago

MENA, Saudi Arabia (Reuters) - More than 100 Muslim pilgrims were crushed to death during a stoning ritual on the last day of the haj, medical sources said on Thursday.
    ADVERTISEMENT
    Φ Φ
    Φ
    Φ Yes No
    Φ Yes No
    Φ Φ
    Φ Yes No
    Φ Φ

"It is more than 100," said a medic in Mena outside the holy city of Mecca.

The Saudi Interior Ministry said earlier in a statement that an unknown number of people had been killed in the crush at the eastern entrance of Mena's Jamarat Bridge after pilgrims jostled to perform the stoning ritual between noon and sunset.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

First shot

"So..wada you think...new promotion (really...shoulda wait a month and play my way in butno no...fred...doing that cn things with a all the little numbers..yea yea...joan...always comes through for the girls..major...probably..refurbished some of those little bronz hyndais...so..you like? Peugeot...oh yea..big move up...got that fatty on saturdays that Delahey threw out...ok ...she quit...I know you like her...coming. soon..you don't belive me...Fred?..on the road...really...armadilo runs under roc..after a mans goods - fred doesn't care - his size? Runs right in there and get's it for him...problem is...got the trows...sifting aways...jumps in and...this ain't gold budy boy...never you mind..."

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/laf.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

spade work

Look - we got some little kids here and...got to pu t em to work; really it's an anti-swindle concept, it's not going to work, but I'm gonna try anyways. Ofcourse..the Bob Bunny designed it and ah...we'll see; seeing as it is an anti-swindl item (efectively with a negation series) it is NOT art - I repeat NOT art. Ok? It's not art...but...I might pin it up on the wall anyways; some crap about twits drawing five pound ntes - I saw that back when I had a tv; bar maid ignored it completly - that's like...pylon number one..making time; have to rate it within a so-ho pyramid -designe negation series, then within a literary negation series, and then within anti scame (that is...6 part scam and I'm inserteing around say...number four; and they're still pretty buisy with acadaemic - don't have to say: Take my wfe...please..cause..I didn't get one this time.)

BR

PS: Petty? Back inm venazual...I'll talk about itif you really want...pics when around...good looken woman..what do you: hold on while I emai THE BUNNY - :"thanks...BR..."

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/113proto.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

new show this fall (jetsn/flinstones now...a trilogy)

Remember..starting this spring...thurdays night's...Louie Saline show...all dead animation oabout a carzy crazy new cartoon charachter who is renovatting an overturned replica gambling paddle ship(not to be confused with "thius old boat" on public tv) in the desert; side kick Hented Hopson..wild naive he -ho hiduehymm and him talk philosphy love lost, and why they hate rocks: Oh -- that Barney guy...what an act - him and fred,,,they will stop at nothen; whole last year in the quarry both of em...wisteling out the side of their mouth to that crazy babes in the round house like..did she have him going; hubby george steps out(aranged marriage...buckeroos..what does he care0 and like...mighty joe young is in there...had em both doing puppy dog time...jesus god it was horrible...I stcuk with this...Kin gGugerall side show thing ..no...got some girls coming up froma al-ah bame look...never write a novel..think you're hanging in there...little typing..next thing...crawling ashor: all mighty dollar...all mighty dollar...clinics at ford like: You think too muc.." really..everybody think too much there; keep rebuilding the same cars over and over...juss...shecen em out forlas vegas and dem mooovie..uggle old basterds too,depressing; tried to ship back..these two gouys doing a dancing bear roitine...then you'ed hear em mumbling abot ripping some dowages entrails ou: "But can't you see - I'm trying to say I love you" threw me over board..a.ll I rmemeber allthese bill boad signes and bill boards signes - and then...no...I'll pass on the pin ball machine - what else have you got- nice case...bet your jewish..said..wrecked gambling boat: how much - oh jee - what's in here: cash money - thank you-good luck with the documentary mr.rthree: what about you?."

Yea..I sincerely think George Mc govern ws a fine individgual and would have made a fine president.

Don't miss the hi-jinks - 8:30 after seinfield - befor Jacuqes and the bunny - channel 31124352443535.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

back to ert(aka PS)

PS: like...we had the duchamp mopment the other day..looked like easy saling (come to your own concluisopns) and...lodda werK:working on the real one (canvess) - like...5 week plan (might make some tractors too...maybe..got one of phills packards here...might..tak it apart and copy it and give it a name begining with a z...just for fun...) in the eman time...( unlucky numbers - probably required...those little pencil bags...)

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/111406.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

GMaches-B-ali-doe-sh'us and Saline and Hanted update

God that's a lot of dope - that whole car/airplane thing really got int the way of shooting up; aparently...1/4 of the ariayn populating will od...all in favor of it.

Wann give you more of an out line of the Saline and Hanted show...entirly blank screen: fake french "Je vou an gedion of cher du bloom oiu ve" "Yes, the... bill ...of...rights...is...an...essential..part...of ...basic...fredoms...in..the...untited... staets." "Cge voui on de giodon horadeou on voie." Citezens...burn..your...cars...kill ...the ...king...again...and...again..."

Its gonnabe incredable:"ring! ring" Ooui?" Ah Bob - oui...oui?' "He said he will send a painting right over and another to Barney...see how it goes from there...Fred doesn't need to woory about bounding for that silver stuff for the film - we don't use it any more."

World Entertainment Sports Tech Politics Science Health Most Popular Index

Secondary Navigation Economy Stock Markets Earnings Personal Finance Opinion Press Releases

Search: Search Advanced

GM sees flat US market and ramps up savings

By Jui Chakravorty
    Fri Jan 13, 4:17 PM ET

DETROIT (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. (NYSE:GM - news), which lost nearly $4 billion in the first three quarters of 2005, on Friday said it would accelerate its cost-savings plan as it moves to stanch losses in the face of a flat or weaker year for the U.S. auto market.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The world's largest automaker expects to realize about $4 billion in savings in 2006, the bulk of $7 billion it had previously targeted through 2008 -- including $6 billion in structural costs and $1 billion in material costs.

GM said it was aiming to lower its structural costs, including pensions, to 25 percent of its revenue in 2010 from the current level of about 34 percent.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

look - kets get real) a new way of doing things

Look - let's get real. Yur a drug addict: what do YOU NEED...EVERY DAY? Drugs - how do you get e? Scrounging around with fives, begging a pleading...the right look for when husteling on corner:"Yo man - I be a brother an shit -no way jose: you joise a cartle...come on...royalty, that's where it's at? Money...fuck now: gambling 9plus..they kind of like to , you know..enchroch; kind of.crowded in europe...cold up north...nothing like...oh...an indian bearial ground or two). Vegas...vegas is that tough: 36 is a nice number...23 is even wilder-Look - I've had it..really...barely maters: 23 (B to C) is that important..actually...from my new england stand point...just to fuck up things (pluss...nice grainy pic from pikes peaks..."Oh my god - Speptember 1964 issues of Rocky Sports Car Club magazine...jeez - Lc Penterthorp and his home made Not Buggati:" Horn rimmed glases, small type" engineri at the dweebo light engineering firm of st louis desplayed this enchanting home made that while unremarkable in it's all out speed speed displayed remarkable poise and was reliable enought to encourage a satisfying 7th over all": Monthery here we go :woo baby- those bankings are rough and..hey...holly cow...what's this...an american made ohc of around two litres..we have to..make it work..spend 20 years on this shit nobody cares..I can steal alloys to:"But that would be illgal....shhhhhhhhh..." Here - melt downsome fil;m...yea...melt down all the film next...

say hi to the misses...like the new nose?

BB
    copy to S n/lfc

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/nb23.jpg

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/ohc.jpg

might evenm have to make our own hooker dream porinces...we have no choice...hit monaco some all merican high pro o and our very wn team of all merican super vixens...time is now...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hell-oh?Hell-oh? Yez..Bob zis is Louis..yez/zee picture js arived...yez...I ave Haneted analizing zem...oh yez he ze fasinated...oh...he luvz zemm...yez...all d little col-hers...no..he can not percieve zee cull-hers as he is zee escape pee forom zee scorpioa but ah and cul her bind...no...a lot of litlle prob-lems driving szee car...actuaaly I sink he is dead but zees mushed up drug a -dicts, zay live forever...horrbles...you know. rea-yea..he hates it but we must x her size his yittle bane..we stop by at zee tea house tomorow and zee what bar-ney zinks...yes, I agree...very uss full...I zink it is quie amusing...right over the fire pace for when zee tempor harry poyice top by for the fake arrest but...in-stant hum huck tion...he lariouse.....ofcourse..we have hanted here...he is a crminal so...ya..I already snitched on im...oh ///great idea...we have him and his yttle frens jump in the air a bunch again while pretying to be on zee phone to vegas...oh yehe loves that......I had to: I hate him...tomorow for sure. Bie.

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/1114062.jpg

Mean while - on "Jacques and The Bunny" at 8: "slam (little room in the corner"Oh hi Jacques..boy I really fooled em this time, sent copies to Stlouis and Las Cruces whie insisting I was ina flying suacer house is like...utah or maybe seate...and they belived it...what's in the fridge - oh wow...cool scuderia centro sud decal...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

brand new (always thinking of you)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

that novel I was meaning to write

"...Oh...that guy...tht guy interests you...aparently...he ussed to be a famouse writer; the other guy - with the french accent - he still is; hold on...an email - could be important.."
    "some silver foil imiting inplace of the smoke of the neagted ex-suiter so we could breath freely for how long and in the mean time act positivly while nursing a negative ment just for them."
    BB

not for you ,ady...

Barbey

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hu - things mssing again- what ever; had another good barney joke"Nope - even Jacques agrees we have a situation" - have it your way:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ok:

1964Φ Ferrari : 250 ΦGTL "Lusso" Item number: 4604608458

worth it...wosre than a duesy...even super "dads" this is the one: oh my god - Ilost my bisness...shoudl trace great

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pobably issed off about that celine stuff like..right music on am...stalingrad could have gone the other way,,,amkes you wann go back in time and try again.
    as sent out:

mm- more mesage board trouble...celine stuff upsets them; crack and strictnine you little shits...todays drig dealers...really ...need something on the statureof the FIA to keep them is step...:

really - one a day no matter what: george...cut his damn genitles off..probably like it...nice looking wife..really...hillary got around..yea..both into black dick...we're not ashamed of that as a nation..we have too many other things to be ashamed of: 

really...that bad..just this one spot on order and keep pillaging variouse files and favorite boards become inaccessable... how's the pope doing?

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/11506.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

hey - no hard feeling!

got it! 21! Terma Bunny does it again...a little research for you guys...here ot help you (brought you some dinner)

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/rooj.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just need some place to post to get my postcount to 300 and thus become a Myrmilo
    Yes I'm stupid an lazy
    Yes this is a provacation
    No I wil not leave a comment on carbe's art,
    first of, one can't crit it (nothing bad about these to be spotted)- seriously, I like some of these, but I don't like people who write in their pictures for their lack of ambition to try display their ideas visualy.

From the MAn, who wasN't there.....and thanks for all the fish.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Look - this is the story you guys - as you know - I've had "Jacques and The Bunny" sort of on and off sky tv for a while - sort of a gambling cult thing manipulates due to some peoplesiinsistance on using my name as a corperate conection (foundling related to member of a colapsing cult corperation - loosers love it) most of these people have sevier drug problems (this comes up a lot in drug laundering situations believe it or not) Anyways..I hit lucky - got like..four shows aon at once for no good reason...somebody thought it was hot, revenge, daed air space at 4 am russian time - what ever: New Flintstones in Jerez; Bob in The jetsons House, Jaques and the bunny - Ready to enlarg into #4, basicaly Louis Fedinand Celine and Hunter Thompson on a over turned rver gambling boat in the desert and..aparently...the prime bar maid in the New Flintstones fliped out on the celine stuff, anounced bar , bombed the place with fags..Barney...out the window man..off the air so...back to the novel I didn't write: paragraph two...round midnight, along with...a painting..which you hate.. Lot of a work but..no more back in time stuff. Aprently...second avenue and first street is where a good man not borught down's roller coaster lands...good luck.

That's the way goes. Tell you when we're back on the air. Jacques has other things - race car police(boy that cooper was taity - race car monster has been famished lately - never eat a authtic car but..looken around.) to do so..no problem.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    figured it was safe to write National Private Radio again

You know - really trying to get my whole Fred and Berney in Jerez saga up..really...every time I update my web page (regularly pillfered from) this screaming starts..hasn't crashed so far, but I do think it is important to get the whole thing up in the correct order - now..I know you complaiend about my crank notes a while back (bad form honest)(sort of - home alone 666; dad and his black 944 turbo finaly disapiered completely) - I just send a silly note out every day no matter what- but..I figured after my diatribes about the first lady obviously being into black dick (royalty thing...what's the problem) you'd feel more favorable - anyways...cig smoke..try and get all of fred and barney in jerez AND..celine and hunter thompson on an abondened gambling steam ship in the desert up tonight but...this is a classic - for got all about it.: thought you'd enjoy.

New Books
    out now by Gerti
    You werether
    Whenthere
    and ofcourse
    whoether. All of them Edited By acclaimed film director Lenny Bunny.
    and .possible soon to be motion picture These lost texts recently discovered
    in jerez by Barney Bunny under a floor board inside a Jacko Coffee can.
    are a remarkable find especialy seeing as how literature and culture itself
    were said to stop completely in Germany in the mid 1800;'s, but these fab
    fallow ups written in the thirties by a German expatriate show what could
    have happened; liner notes to the original handwritten copy of ofWhother
    sate:"Fuck you, fuck your money. you and you're fucking hanomog - you know
    how tired I am of your coal and your fucking fat=whores, you have no idea
    how much I hate you - that shit head celine?- yea I think I'll give myself
    up to the enemy and sell you out cold too!- I do that every day of my life
    you stupid soul sucking asshole - that's what gets me out pf that fucking
    country..Traven...fuck him...guys like him got it easy like steady pussy,
    like she really doesn't and brick...birck..brick...christ that guy has it
    made...fuck off asshoel - get a quarter from someone else you nietsche shit
    head.."
    Soon to be published by Berdarrie press in jerez, affiliated,
    ofcourse, with Barney's Tea Shop - the only kinko's shop in jerez(feeding
    these babies into the imac as I speak." Folio price like...$10 or so. Contact
    today: Barney Tea Shop Reynolds Ave Jared: barney@bingmachin. net <

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

see....fred lives after all

Torrid - ok..a nice rest: crashhhhhhhhh.
    So, sort of concluded so...have to jump ahead and get Fred and Barney in jerez up; only had to restart 3 times; picture of an alfa 33 at the targa florio jamed things up good - still early so might get january up:looks pretty good: funny; painting looks good:

http://www.newflippertexts.com/101.html

sneak this baby out; text to fallow; barney..jesus christ...meteorite..alphacentoria baby; so...the novel I didn't write- whole mass market sky tv thing...blacklisted;stuck with pure art again... 

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/11506r.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    NEXT DAY:

with a wearness that, not a lie, somehow bordered on excitment, barney forcused on the color of the sky abov, cloudless, the blue in the sky truly blue and not at all painfull, but the aeas where it hit without shade too white, not the sky. He started down the street, not too crowded, and, they had dressed himself up as homeles but was not convincing: "spair change- spair change",and the were a few coins already in his hands:"Thanks - I think I'll take yours." :"hey man...brother...don't be that way...man I need to eat." "Fuck you ass hole - back to rome - eat some more of the pope's shit" and he continued along while he stared at him like that would do something; yea, when your friends with the porsche get her jerk off...ened up handging out with Fred again.. Counter: Coffee and a paper:

Sear

Suicide Attack Kills 20 in Afghanistan

1 hour, 29 minutes ago

KABUL, Afghanistan - A suicide attacker on a motorbike killed 20 people and wounded more than 20 Monday in the Afghan border town of Spinboldak, the provincial governor said.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The attacker drove the motorbike into a crowd watching a wrestling match in the town, a key crossing point into southern Pakistan, and detonated a bomb, said Kandahar provincial Gov. Asadullah Khalid.

Godard's mother does it again.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    so; notes; rewrite; tried to run it through yahoo for the spell check; jamed and lost; rewritten; nap (soup is now on); was about 3 pages (one clunking opening theam Hammet was a rep choice aparently, chandler dem; norm dem; buk and hunter rep; punk dem; me...I'm a dem but...a lot of family members kind of heavy into ussed cars); finlay, wittle dthose three pages downto :" like a visage in reverse."

Pretty good - real pissre coming up with 320 pages or so at this rate.

Never touched her man.

Barney's in a bad mood but...Fred..I think Fred touched her.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

out a here

recorded by evesdroping equipment, tract house 17 miles north of las cruces; 5;05 their time"Betty..betty..you there...look this is barney...basically...I dunno..stoped in a few times..guy name dave..yup...51 chevy..so..don't want to get fallowed home..heading west...east la...let you know..think the cafe is capute...these girls ar nuts..probably got center fold from foot ball magazines up as I speak.....not suprised; watch very carfeull for any pre fab building suplies...be in touch. ..." "lets go..yea...I got a jacket...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

6...yup...2 of em...

really - try to avoid numbers these days; sometimes...a little mischevous...this time...to amuse the little idots; there is an idot logic to it though...they alwys look nice...I hate that.

come on - I'm ready to go

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/11606.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

new job

Look - I'm just here to make it happen for jaques,,,I know what he needs...lot of programs on hold...those rumour about tag team wrestleing - they always make that joke -with english school girls...look - their not english - sweedish and...we took ka car of it; I just want him to get what he needs ...BMW and Hiedfeld is going to be a beatifull experience :ring ring:"Bernie..yea..right..the Fred thing..some people loved.it...smart kids..cost a lot of money to indulge your product bby doll , I havn't been paid in 30 years and I don't even work for you,..Bernie..really..I redid my office just for the interview...I thought it looked good but..oh...the good clown face thiing..she's just gonna turn him into a fagot again..reall..meyer thing...we'll go through five or six and then...realy smart n emerges...look.the loop jn the notrised on the barchetta and..Ihave to eat at mcdonalds..it's a curse..Bernies..it's not happening...we're taking over...ok... you just tay at home and count those jpgs...really...what? Athens? New Olympics? No..maybe...yanni a drive in red bull...red bull is really tacky...black death...ultimate bar code...just BOB on the sidee...no, I don't have a car, you won't let me have one...Xj12 with no hub caps, everybody else has one...I washed it the other day for you...Bernie..Fred 'll work out honest..look...I didn't touh a guiding light...swear to god; what, after that like...gilligens island and I dream of Jeany...we have to do this...anytime we find a driver who signes his contracts with a big X we go at it....B team bassed in jerez.. Look - I like this team ..ok....Hiedfeld..take the RS 61..please...
    I'm Still Going Strong, Says Villeneuve
    Tue 17 Jan, 1:09 PM
    Jacques Villeneuve insists he is not finished with Formula One as he prepares for a crucial season with the new BMW-Sauber team.
    Advertisement

The former world champion retained his seat despite BMW's initial plans to ditch him for their first season in charge of the team.
    Villeneuve's contract proved watertight and he lined up alongside team-mate Nick Heidfeld for the launch of BMW-Sauber's first car in Valencia today.
    The 34-year-old relished the opportunity to prove his doubters wrong and take his place alongside Heidfeld and new team boss Mario Theissen.
    "I keep proving people wrong so I'd like to continue like that," he said. "I wasn't waiting for confirmation, in my mind I already had a contract. There was no point stressing, let everyone else do it for me."

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/manager.jpg

wound art thing didn't pan out..like...same week skip barber fliped him ex -andreti march 701 at reiverside, if you care...biggy) This time...that's who we get those guys; my secert weapon...a little older, actualy had a couple of(as they say(relationships)...oh wow..suzy puting you through the bends/...take the hint shot head(get into leather)... tracy bar blow job queen deal; a good clown face went down:

click: That's the movie...5 easy pieces...into town...crazy wild afair with harley owning truck driving nietsche boy...starts barttending...dude from chicago.... just...don't anounce any art shows...if it sasy art...we how up.
    Φ
    Other Makes : Rambler AmericanΦ 1959Φ 999,999Φ 1 $95.00 Jan-16Φ21:17 Φ
    1959 Rambler American SuperΦ

Φ
    Other Makes : 10Φ 1958Φ 45,000Φ - $1,500.00 Jan-16Φ20:19 Φ
    StandardΦ

Φ
    Other Makes : Checker Cab A-12Φ 1982Φ 154,000Φ - $2,500.00 Jan-16Φ18:57 Φ
    1982 CHECKER A-12 Cab/Taxi, V-6, Auto, Real good ShapeΦ

Φ
    Other MakesΦ 1941Φ 500Φ - $10,000.00 Jan-16Φ18:52 Φ
    Collectors Vehicle 1941 Chevrolet CoupeΦ

Φ
    Other Makes : 1965 RAMBLER CLASSIC CROSS COUNTRY AMCΦ 1964Φ 48,873Φ - $25.00 Jan-16Φ18:19 Φ
    W007919Φ

chiken chiken chiken...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    over heard at a denny's in Los anagelas this mornings:"Oh christ...yea..Barreta scuptures...Fred'll just grab em an melt em down,....that's not gonna work...sonnets..for a flinstone Barney is a sensitive guy but ah...no...I don't write sonnets. Horses. No - crains..Barbey's a crain guy ok...I'll think about it...Probably...tell you the truth...day job; I ussualy have a day job.".

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "east la - hu - no way - guy in a 51 cheavy? I've heard of em them...sort of auxilliary...anti GM quad; across the street form buks place? No way - good thing you called; repoed like all of their super close up lenses ( ha ha), some back in time thing - How do I know? Bernie welched on the jag; I think he's after other things..yea,..jerez stuff...get that guy out of there...really..I know...you did what? Oh yea...right now...looping...some big shot woll get all excited: lock up figures..whole ˘75 cents from the little heroin addict...my my my... , they pull yea - nda..riht,...nice and quite..no cars? You see - they do not let us have cars...run em down...see any dents in the cheavy...I think he's after bigger fry Barn ...really...give me your address...ok: This is hthe new anti scame: One upon a Time in the West 3 genrations latter..like...we found one of henry fonda's grand children hooking in compton , ok? Got a spot in Indiana..tornanado blew through...got the machine guns...super realistc..go from there..financing? Always...I always have the financing, I must cause they keep insisting I have it...look - sonnets? What's the matter with sonnets...free form...look...be very carefull because the way this guy is acting...he has a client...ok..that means..yea..charagable crimes..hard to come up with chargable crimes...I mean look at Fred...cruising around...acting big; give me a hundred bucks I'll pull em in and..just ain't worth it to em-...anybody... sunglasses?- todays promo..new nazi youth...you see it around....really...lot of perople to kill barn...lot of people to kill...latter."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

ok...everybody ready?

ok...everybody ready?
    first run: "PARANOIA!"

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/newwindow.jpg

this made it today; bielieve ot or not, you have to sort of beg for these(actualy bought renault van that never made it: renault, brumm fiat toplino, crescent BRM bow(won on that case) solido panhard convertable(think their a fake) be carefull; remarkable crisp pic...this happens with dig..worth thinking about:

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/peugeot.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    No....words...

Should've sent a poet....

NSFW: http://www.lcdou.com and, again, NSFW: http://www.digikissed.com/ I think it's a girl? Maybe?

Trés Cuté Sketch Group
    magicgoo bluemech cwn annwn light dished

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I guess this is how the log of an AI entity looks like when it tries to gather information from all the websites at once.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Question

pld:

Crimsonstring, I think you're on to something...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 624 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Wtf, your the first one with 1 star on whole concept art

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 6