Sketchbook: NUMBERS in 3, ten 4 , now 5 - Page 4
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: NUMBERS in 3, ten 4 , now 5

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

g and...

note; I get thrown off of message boards a lot (actualy, I'm write and they're wrong) so..I find others; sort fo loopy to go through everythigng but have cruised a bit - I like art and I'm a democrat so no ny right now; games are an issue- been abducted for no goor reson a few time and...noticed...I seem to have a game rating; honest - I have a web page of daily digest and..really can't update fully without crashing right now so traced so just store and installment - really onna have to look at those rules some day)

OK:

looks better hear; matter of fact - looks petty cver here. Back to g: Geodamgam...yea..
    ( had drinks with herpnce but...lot of attitude for a pussy that usssed up; out of art and into a clean GM buy now - she's seen the light..helped em buuy a few bags; never touch it but ..2nd ave...2 in the morning: you the po-lice: no..4 for 5 asshole and...nooooo job; and they';re not dead!

latter
    carbe23...once again

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

fred over the threshold + rt

More EntertainmentΦΦΦ

Keeping day job ΦΦΦ ΦTrump does not want to run for NY governor
    Φ'American Idol' star DeGarmo entertains troops
    ΦNickelodeon star Drake Bell survives car crash
    ΦFred Savage picks up his acting career

see.i have inspired them...heavy fred flinstone (marsden babe; tea and sympathy; toilstoi and fred...probably has a po-mo teasus half writen and..it's kind a good) after the dino- they go down- I do the n/bugatti 500:
    see - sudenly inrpierd- soutine so...they too must die but..we'll paly jimmy 13 for them; old mob dudes we just sit around and act bored; ithink it's a david trick question...so...super 8ths or something...
    BB 

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/1405.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    no - don't look at narney; no I didn't make it myself at all; had a friendn do it - just in case: thsi way I didn't actualy,you know..participate in his little game.

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/jp3.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ahhhermmmm *crack crack crack, cough cough.....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ---think some stuff is mising you guys: recap:
    Indeed mrs jetson, that is a most amussing concept, and it is so delightful being strong armed by your firend fred here and his facinating new sports car, but the fact is that while I do have a fair bit of training I havn't actually signed off as it were and my signature on a set of architectual drawings as yet would have no legal basiis...ah..that's a very atractive daughter you have...

TO BE CONTINUED

no no - don't loook at barney; no - I didn't make it myself...just to have something up...it makes hi happy and...aparently..we need to keeo him happy...for a while

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

ok - ready

tech - honest: square tube chassis; 2 steal prssing: long a arm and rocker; same a arm top and bottom all for corners; inboard shocks etc...suposadly a plastic body in possible (they lie a lot) whinshied...something cut down; engine..honest like what is realy availlable: willies? Light enough it could work ...I have carnel/anti-cult sissues ( be fin havingowning and absolutly legal semi fast car...renasaince stylle: wouldn't be dynamic but..soetimes thy don't even start; wo...your 350 blew...I don't care:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

new canvess

last one-as it emerged into the little soutine abe- a keeper; only takes like...183 days to do a portrait but...actualy sort of worth it; I hang em up - I like; new canvess..what ever looked...get it out of heer: really kind of cute...could be good; got around all the dreg:

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/nc.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Jesus, you are so annoyingly pretentioius. Youre the kind of guy who plays the guitar at parties.

[url=http://galleryonefone.blogspot.com[/url] This would be my gallery in Sweden

This would be my Pleine Air blog

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    One is the loneliest number.

Sketchbook

"Beliefs are rules for action"
    "Knowledge is proven in action."
    "It's use is it's meaning."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by timpaatkins
    Jesus, you are so annoyingly pretentioius. Youre the kind of guy who plays the guitar at parties.
    *frowns and puts down the guitar*

BITCH!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

ok...exhausting

ok - clunky ay but...got there...what a lovely country we live in: simple: kill all the fagots.

a lot of barney news but...didn't save it; he'sin a bad mood; fred did all these launches..cruising arond in a vette sudenly, wierd guys with like...3 dels and fixed pcs wired togther; sticking tooth pics through selected web pages..like...souled copys of road and track with the new caymen island p; washing down singles...pathtic...absolutly pathtec;; new barmaids...aprently...they only come in threes...latter.

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/barnville.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You have nice work, you should show it here...

use [ i m g ] u r l [ / i m g ] without spaces, ya dig?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

BR n/BB - honest

oah...yea..urff ruff..hello./.yea...dis is..yea...barbey rubble (cough-cough) yea...sure.fred is right here(couh- cough) we're (snort/wistle) we're injerez...yea...eddy baby..tight...(snort wistle) like this; yea...um yea...drug mone(sherd=-guff-woof-woof) yea..right here man; wo baby...yea..Barney? Yea..Madrid man..yea..right thorogh Robert Franks Swsiss bank acount system - no (snort wistle) yea..sure..you just steal his place no problem; instamatic hustle...I lopve black and white ...barney
    always sounded like this, this is my voice _ shit - a 308, hold on,; good coffe? Great scotch...comon..no problem...you just pick a few off thes up - hold on"PLEASE DEPOSIT one dollar amd 37 cents's...clikc...click...click...click.."TANK YOU" yea..Barbey here...look on my web page and down load a few...real soon...get back to you.."

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/sd1.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You guys shouldn't be mocking on Carbe23.
    One day your grandchildren might enter some museum for modern art, see those works, be like WTF and still won't be able to deny some beaty in such madness.
    Or perhaps I'm wrong and its just the CIA who's using this forum to leave encoded messages....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    HOLY CRAP SOMEONE ALERT THE ADMINISTRATORS!!! THIS IS ALL SECRET CODE, USED BY UNDERCOVER CELLS OF THE AR--*thud*

edit: dammit blacky why did you have to steal my one original idea and post it before me so I look stupid?!?! haha oh well great minds and all. . .

/signature expired

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

picture ready tomorow

so - is alonso they next princes Di:

Alonso no fan of tabloid press
    --------

Honda 'better' than Ferrari Barrichello

taht's why they win so often...cool engine "36 thousand RPM - no way!

Fred? Dead...na - bombed; other guy bleading from the forhead; other one's missing...vette gone grea - hope the right eron stole it; I don't know where that black case came romt; cell sitting there still flashing the last number recieved; pulls the little black book out oof the reclining man's shirt pocket...hmmm: clariss: sure..blond in the commisary: christ; dell still burning: I HAVE THIS ANY PORSCHE POINTS...I'll walk over and see if barney's still open.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

special editipm

actually...i'm think something like...barbey...lot of moolah through here and..your uncle phill suden death so...points on thi baby; ley the bob bunny cruise in after for some heavy red brick action:

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/gtb1.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Bareny's Tea Shop Latest

NEW NIXOFF over dirtier

Complete instructions on how to insert even the most stubern fake jew in a supercharged stove for your own vengfull creamatorum. God - it's like haveing your own baby austwich, but finaly you ge the bad guys"

So - what do you think Fred? Little agits prop - wrote "minus 5$ all over it" realy give me a kick in the pantce.God you look tired; some guy in here talking about nelson rockafeller and stuff and spiro and...I dunno - I get out of joint sometimes:"Ring! Ring! "Hold on - click ; hello? Who? Bob The Bunny? No way - what's happening? MIght be crusing into town? What for? Red brick...I dunno - I don't have a barister...what? Theater of crualty... hold on, there's a visage of Joan Jetson hanging in the sky...you know what - your on; Fred's rea;\lly screwed up like..should commit suicide screw up and is really hiting the bottle, plus they just unloaded a whole crop of cult sluts bairmaids on me...dang..theater of crualty it is - tell me when you get your reservations in order - I'll pick you up at the air port!"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

2!

ok...really; had to do a photoshop touch up but...we do have substintative issues to deal with plus we have what I will cal a masking job coming up: yes - I can going to inttroduce a parralel universes sequence; esatablishing a Theaer of Crualty arena in jerez, moving it back to NY while ofcourse leaving a residue in jerez; it's there, it's niot there, it's there. Fred and barney inJerez, perhaps more fuly developedcharachters in ny (maybe not)They like 3s...honest, there's a 4th and...a crazy crazy number like.0023 can sudenly (as that point is in fact a personan as well and, as depraved or otherwise as it may be, it not only contains the ability to reverse itself numericly But to resteablish other (quote unquote) human exppression as it's numerology recoils, probably within at least forths in a post 3 sequence that..you havn't quite graspes because...your an asshole and a dug addict. Plus...you don't do four at all; actually - you only do 3 as a pavlove trained response to a -particlar of set events: gold, drugs, ferraris, poo-poo- you can't tell the difference. 3 is a 3 while, I only not 3s potsumously in the wake of your most recent absurdity. (pretty nice, hu? I'd fixed the spelling except they'vebeen to rewrite as I type...honest...screws upsearches: cyber mourning (sic)door,as they say.)

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/1805.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

up date

update:

Well -you guys, aparntly the new place...just...sort of move me sometimes; little sparce: Van Gough s seatle or something...mail boz over by the curb...just the initial: JJ. I dunno - no car - vettee deal fell through; some rumour of impromtue street racing outside of jerez...work it out as usual...keep you posted. Aperently the previous eowners had some buig plans, you know these dreams houses..but..I guess all the kids decided to go to school insteda, n t all of em, some are waiting to get on america band stand..really hard; the all pro slot car team might make it as well. Apeently the bigatti didn't make it either...but...got the house.
    BB

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/jj.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

uhoh - more game head aches

ee - not exactly what I was expecting; one of my curses in life is...game boy..sort of a presumed other life and..loop in ..aparently that cute little blond in the pine strip.cn dress ona guiding light...that mouth- see - what kind of alfred points can we get here; as we all know, one of the few trully great moments in tv history is that night gallery with john astin...extra wide pointiac grand prix.go man go: horrific accident: satan's waiting room. John is very excited: wips and chains..yea...fire and brimstone..let's do it ababy...receptionist; quick sec with satan hmself and then...living room of an extra wide...slides from hawaii (which, sadly to say...is who made the most recent crop of movies. come from...could have had a 330 gt.) have to get a hitch guy in their - those lithuaniaa nazi pimps: But Dian...I saw him just yesterday>" "Nicky's in jail again...you know that...my favorite nephues." "I told him to stop drag racing - it's his own fault.."

Mean while..oh...what's this in my pocket...where did thsese ties come from...

it a problem...

slide over a db2 aston convertable; we had a gold one; traded a type 57 with a broken engine for it - I don't remember that but..yea I remember the storow drive age 4 in the green db3 coupe - too bad - nice car; had a silver one in the late 60's sold it some one and I'd be boping around town - hey - it;';s that db2 - hi -ooops! run away!

Φ
    Other Makes : Sunbeam TigerΦ 1967Φ 50,000Φ - $25,000.00 Jan-09Φ05:00 Φ
    '67 Sunbeam Tiger Sports TourerΦ

Φ
    Other Makes : Virginian KaiserΦ 1952Φ 74,937Φ - $800.00 Jan-08Φ19:19 Φ
    Kaiser Virginian 1952Φ

under the circustances I consider my self very succecssful - and why? an assumed familurarity with...yea...tweak dady(sort of hiting the mercinary circut...ah..I sold em all out):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kaise...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

welcome to the parallel(quatro+) universe.....

Quiet nighty we...just sort of step over fred...passed out cold round 6:30 poor guy. Fine having barmaids that won't talk to me; always been sort of an aesthete deep down so we have: One bottle of voka, one bottle of scotch, two bottle of cheap red one,, and she's seems to have a little wiskey under the counter. A few new pieces came in; I don't think she's very interested;the creater, a little over excited, gloves with no fingers, long leather jacket:"They steal things hthings so...you paint, they steal, paint some more, steal..more paint, more steal...then your done: he went for the cheap red wine and two cups of tea.:"See you later...have to...yea...kill a cop.And he st took a long step over Fred towards the door; she stood their motinles, not a murmer, not a good bie...
    Anytime baby doll.
    Barney

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/11005.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fred awoke with a terrible feeling of enui; some bitter half morning to white bove his ey; foor locked but he unlocked it and stumbled inthe street dazed, beyound confused, a park a bench: Sorry to trouble you, but could you spair a dollar for a fellow american." "Beat it fell ah - I'm not really american...just...got the acent." "Sometjhong troubling you?" "Killed y wife, betrayed all my freinds spent all my money on horses , fast cars, and drugs..bender...here I am and I deserve it." "Sure thing budy..sure could use some change though..""Can't help you/" "Know what you mena...funny...so hot in the day ...get' so cold at night." "Here you go."
    "thanks...see you around..."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    click the link...

"Fred...freds.s started on a litte journey; - you all set girls? Girls???
    ok you guys...head way; look around yoy can find a very nice teck crawing of willys chassis and...really , not bad; don't tempt me - liitle work to the front and you could do Bugatti rep really; tempted...used alfa rear end...still have to f abricate front suspension...engine...there's a bevel gaear...you guys ARGGGG: a bevel gear....

so..new stage..SUPRE VILLION

a hobby. http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/11106.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Barn..a little edgy....

Oh...yea ..ah sure (cough - wistle) sure..yea...this is MR Rubble - oh ofcours...a new imperative...oh yea, everything here is a prospective designe for the musicals or ah gamblers..of coures,..hold on- see if The Bunny ishere...oh jee sorry...stop by any time (cough wistel) Fred? Gold...yea...a seriouse contemplation of time value judgments of ah...shall we say time value exploration of gold production....be suprised...oh..ah...did I let something slip...how facinating -oopps: for you miss X,,

christs sakes...

oh...you again...gadot?5 years...ok...don't miss it with the tie this time - iI have to stay clean.
    go it.

Ah...sure..righto..

ok

R

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Barney sat there not rubbing his hands...looked around expectantly...very quietly (barbey could be quiet): do-da-dooo..." Nothen. Zero. Total babe...like...no idea: nda. Zero. I thought...buk makes those jokes for the same: "Expectatant tr-la-la of the dood woozy by Dr X lext the tird". I like it; he painted...mmmm- da dum-mmmmmmm; ok, X 2 (tohugh you wouldn't know it - to each his own - longer legs:"yack yack yack yack: -was dat." That ( forcing myself NOT to say:"expectatant tr-la-la of the dood woozy by Dr X lext the tird": That is:...this is your brain, this is your brain on drugs, that's my brain on Fred." Oh wow...really cool:"and then just...fast wipsers to her.:"wowlolwowowlwowlwlwowlllloooowlwlwoo...oorle o."
    Fine: bie bie.

Real friendly; nice accent but..some basic social skills - no what?...no what Im gonna do...right in the center of Jerez (a few block apart) like..these big show room of brand new fords and GM...think I'll go in and see if I can buy one for money. If that doesn't work, just flash:
    expectatant tr-la-la of the dood woozy by Dr X lext the tird How about this baby...could include like...gold and stuff..drug money...world politics...sure..maybe...little xerox art..no...ok..."
    Bob Bunny sent it oer...working.
    Him with the look - no car either...
    Barney

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/11206.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Bob Bunny...IN THE LOOP!

I dunno - got a bunch of these - you laugh; copy a gto nose and see what happens; thsese are available - I chose 1024 then randomly...but no w not not camaro; now BLACK G 1024...
    BB (sent the pick over to Barney...hav't actualy met himas yet but hear he is a fine indidgual...tracking fred really.I think he know s what he's doing..."Badge?...sure..right here asshole..." "no problem...we are...the federalies...we have to ask...".)

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/bg1024.jpg

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 6