Sketchbook: NUMBERS in 3, ten 4 , now 5 - Page 2
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: NUMBERS in 3, ten 4 , now 5

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

godegman minus and 4.5767668686

n inside out could be something like dog ed mag. 

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/121505.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

last forom BB!! The one and only!!!

Yea...i wrote that - no Larry baby eh...just the kindly nurse ...yea...actually, i think you have some fire wall protection _ I ahte that; I like to be traced- anyways, yea...issues ; not quite done ith my silly picture for the day: so...
    ok:
    alfred - like anybody sees that roler coaster movie (Alfred dies - what have you got: bat girl...perry masson - hey jimmy - hold on - think I'll chop another body up - why don't you do something abou itt; ussed to be your picures...little evles like them a lot..)
    Tolstoi - guy em going...really - hoping aroundlike little anaimil evie action...hae to!
    Phill marlow...we got tired - shuved em of the gd way just sort of sent some third tire pre royalty down the old toilet...don't have to woory about a new wiring harnnesss for my fuckin volvo do it,...cheeater shit; proust like broke dude...yo...saint loop: look up, look down,,,look at my thumb...no...my thumb...yo ...shit head: thumb...oh god what a fry case....
    you know, still have romantic duchamp novel in progress...but...ah aperently just this indented sheet of aluminum...I'm working on it ok....

Just stay calm

I am calm.

You got kids?

No.

Wallet come out ok?

Stay calm.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

yup: beeeeeeeeeeet the tweakerrrrrrr!

hey - wouldn't let you down...gonna get pretty good - have comprahensivly: Beeeeeeeet the weaker!!!

ha ha ha

hate that madrid tweak - only one man in town and thats...Bob The Bunny

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/121605.jpg

did a fresh version of 1505 as well...if you care.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

saturday hospitol update

Yea...you like tah one...sort of grey brown...hard to come up with a brown that you like...sort of an evolving pun: Godagam sort of waiting for waiting for gadot or...gadot with a babe which..for a lot of people leads to...gadot without a babe; so I thought....stop (the) belle and. then...I dunno st/ca...n/bell had a little sillow there so...just...low; I'm not hamlet...aprenetly I'm not Phillip Marlow either...actually...walets aside...nope...no $5 bill...left em in the safe...kind of a lot...need a last seen for Phill like...we know how Phill did dogy time...like...Phill on the run...Phill in new york...bezar little cratures fast carsm ponzi infants in the night and then blam blam blam as a giant visage emerges for a giant ham can..yea...the birth of
    THE BOB BUNNY

really ...the worsrt pun imn the world like..it's not even really a pun...no...I'm fine..just...next cig break...fine

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

coming up!

...really...it's there

waiting for waiting for godot..actually - hit micky d today ..big mac and...ah...some popel out there in dark colored sedans - they're the ones: they found godot.

Actually, back to waiting for waiting for godot...I might not; could be..not nietsche is not nietsche ..probably run it all the way upo atleast too not nietsche is not nietsche is not nietsche is not nietsche is not nietsche is ..or so...

silly picture os on the way...tweak - ha!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

yup...got it...

oh - you guys...doesn't that bue look good like...blue and red...I was really woorying, happens like...white and pail green: shuder...nope ...blue and red...yea...blue and red...ignored tommorow but monday or tuesday ittle be ..yea....Larry time...doctor larry ..scene doctor...oh, your humble patient, the one who isnm't a drug addict again and...yea...blue and red...what do you say about that...flash a shot of the ecurie schell 8ctf maseratti...yea..I know..I know everything...

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/121705.jpg

lcdou.com

This one will ofcourse be up at next fridays' opne call art show at Barey's Tea Shop in Jerez...come on come all

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

yup...not suprised

You know..really...sandwhich are all packed cup of grape juice...little smoky in here; message back on yahoo...I do mouth off sometiemes..:

To: bobunny@yahoogroups.com
    From: "mr bigt" <dvertsqiurtt@hotmail.com>ΦΦAdd to Address BookΦΦAdd Mobile Alert
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoogroups.com. Learn more
    Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:27:43 -0000
    Subject: [www.hhitoaher.com]

This is a precipitous time now; plundered by war, madness, greed, temperal luxeries; all of us have had our chance to plan ahead to earn or to steal, but the fact is, as predicted by many, a boundry layer of cyber filters would come into play and rich or poor, tall or short, beutifull or ugly, there would come a moment, locked up or cruising the city in glded carriages, this moment, this moment of electronic vortex guided only by vision and tallent would reach it's apogy.
    We now wait for results.
    Yours,
    A man not worthy of the high tower, but one you has earned it.
    X

Kepp up the good work Bob...we all in your hands.
    More latter

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

you laugh

honest ...you laugh...phill's car..all the way back or...ready to role: tweak dady again - I saveem:second message today

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/74169...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

finaly - looks like art, taists like art...but it's not art

might even be tv soon...never know:

Finaly...final anti-math figures (I got bored: newflippertexts/page67.html...soemwhere...should be able to extrapolate from these - your're gonna love em..threatened by twits again so...I can scudiera ferarri..take everything, I don't care;a s far as I know they juts..wait for m to die and then get the money and if it's a problem bleed sweeden and stutgart dry and..3 million bodies on vegas..no problem..after taht...switch to q of e again. no 18 this time oh well: so..official no art - looks like art, taists like art, actually qualifies as ar BUT IS ALSO no art...just like the really hot illiterate gamblers use: good luck: car I can't touch but...you know _ I love george: 15 year war.

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/121805.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

promotion (fashio..monaco...etc...)

I told em to keep me posted on the brescia cam box...

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/lcmi.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

BB estra edition

You know...warming up...nap all day...nurses smilled...not the worst...got a good silly pictureout...should...a prepared statment latter but...no conflict , nothing to complain about; a whileback in my daily digests I made some observations of the possible uprising of sorts in the verman kingdom, I am a bunny, I am technicaly verman.1/4 beagle of course...mother's mother's side.....a lot of rats out there, rats get around, did some squiral time thaat...a little heavy but you deal with it,, wouldn't always notice,...the really get around; bear warnings..I'm sure you heard about those, horsesand bulls..no one will even talk about that,...fact is..hope I get out soon as...I was hoping to arrange a meeting soon with:

Search: Search Advanced

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    US freeing Saddam's "Dr Germ" and "Mrs Anthrax"

By Gideon Long and Alastair Macdonald
    1 hour, 17 minutes ago

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - U.S. forces in Iraq are freeing "Dr Germ and "Mrs Anthrax," two of Saddam Hussein's leading biological warfare experts, following the failure to find weapons of mass destruction, lawyers said on Monday.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Partial results from last week's parliamentary elections suggested that Shi'ite Islamists would hold on to their dominant position in Iraqi politics. And bomb attacks in three cities signaled an end to a lull in violence during the vote.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

more XXXot

I did the elvis cloning...like kurt..pretty much up the street screeming when the did him- even broght the vet around she's part of the hood of now like aI give a shit; ellva he towd with the duesy - met the real duesy owner and we had that elva- but..it tight (you saw bob bunny trying to take the white house with a picture of an alfa tz with an andrea de adimach impersonator with the buddy holly glasses): so:
    will it be as good as 11/17 (http://www.newflippertexts.com/page66.html) anti-modern art - art that went strieght down; we were on a roll and...couldn't resist/...honest, sincere art...really..iled it; beeat the tweak... but, yesterday///had to iclude the liscen plate number from a HO scale Louso Ferrari on ebay...god...like some cosmic force slurped the painting never to be seen again/
    Well...it' s another day...down a little early..as the comics say: it goes some thing like..... 

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/121905.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

mother' against godegam!

tomorows painting today and..probably another tomoorow; tillremnint of that licenpate number etc:

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/122005.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

bob bunny moment coming this aftrrnoon; tepid chat with the nurse: blood pressure - aok - none as ussual...sit up...le me check..yup...common experience...no problem

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/360.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

apprently...SI munus 13 and counting

fire that pin ballup cas and all - you ah stay at de home and re-yax: text - more text!!!:

the...anti appolo...

ok...my guess..yup...finaly made it into the fourties so...watch out; all that finegns wake shit..really..he fell fdown...this gonna be like really hard: waiting for bunny dough...will we do abiish theletter a, was it writen ina pyramid, will it have to re edited...no, instead of drop a match into the gas after flipper the car over will I politly say: that's be $3 sure and,, no I didn't notice you fucking your own daughter: fire that pinball machine up - yea! 

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/1220052.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

b to a and back again- world politics for a penny

sticking with renault; have the solido:

a penny; dime srore shut down:

east end meats.(sic)..xerox art:oh well...send in some jags,,,ussed to...all hiding...little sceavy beatle people and your ant cars...ha ha ha ha ha!

Ecclestone steps into Alonso row - paper
    so far...just a headline really...bernie; I'm a commy - I'm a bernie watcher ok...we actually had one here for a while for some reason..like...just sort of arrievd with strang looks - I like stuff like this: beware: i'll eat penut better sandwhich andwear $3 shoes for ten years just to tell george bush I think he''s asshole. I'm a paiter but..evry man has his price and bernie is one o the few to apreciat it.

Wern't allowed to start ut up (bda) and...I fit in it.

3r place like..Hill and Pescarlo drove em.
    traded fpr no infamouse loii 18...nice car.

Let's go bernie!!!!! 

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/brabham.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

ooo: like I don't play and: n/n/game

n phill spector like...stare at it and disasociate for a whiole; things you love and things you hate and things that funy and dork queens code...relaxe it really doesn't make sense- they';re getting better:
    Reuters: Top Stories
    Union heads could face jail over NY strikeΦ-Φ2 hours ago
    US spending cut bill faces another hurdleΦ-Φone hour ago
    Democrats block defense bill with Alaska drillingΦ-Φ52 minutes ago
    Reuters: World News
    EU-Iran nuclear dialogue to resume but hopes dimΦ-Φ4 hours ago
    Lebanon questions US demand to hand over hijackerΦ-Φ2 hours ago
    Mexico seeks support to halt US border fenceΦ-Φ2 hours ago
    Reuters: Business
    Research In Motion profit jumps 33 pct; shares upΦ-Φ34 minutes ago
    Creditors line up after Calpine's bankruptcy filingΦ-Φ2 hours ago
    Seattle jury clears Boeing in racial lawsuitΦ

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

up - no disaour - no teransourus

see you guys...this what happens if you DON'T go back in time.....

dang.

BB

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/oops.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

bb uodate ; GBOBB

This is it; this is the life; a little too blue out there tonight as I had my smoke; a flash of light, that fast, but no one else noticed; a little russtle, ou tbefore christmas, nah..every year it is one of my jobs to prove anew my disdain for that little looser and...all his replicas; sort of a good question, my man celine...all tehe little jesus cults, because, the are all a little different; ussed to be like..the unified class: Jesus K Christ but , ah...dink he dook a hit. so...my personal royalty some pretty happening, some...eh, alittle slow and desperate or some such...us poor rationalists reestablishing the variances of rationality like...it's inconvinient so, my job truly, this repose in not the worst hospitol is, the next leval of besiege,,,,
    probably be awake all night cause i was alseep all day

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

ultimate game possability!

look - n/cia thing getting you down...new at at once instant and imediat: GIA - the general inteligence agency - sound too good to be true - it's not; watch this spoace for details...

honney - I'm home...

more later - tip of the hat from...the bunny!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    for anyone wondering . . . .

. . .THIS is the sound of one hand clapping!

Hey dog. . . . did you see the size of that chicken?!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Zombie Desk Eaters

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

super g now

actually - too bad - lookls really good here - little pasty in the dig:

http://www.newflippertexts.com/images2/122305.jpg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    No offence, but this is not Deviant Art. And your rants are not "cute".

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

BB finaly: HOSPITOL UPDATE

Bob Bunny round up - slow day; naps and plety of juice, got some yogert- pick your demon; smoke break , decaff; liked this one off the net:Tommy Hilfiger to be sold to Apax for $1.6 billionΦ Fav radio station in ny, dj's ussed to boast how they ussed to cath im in the stair well and beat the shit out of him- realy an asshole ad...uggly...use somebody elses flag twit; ofcouse, they now live in the basement - but - have every MC5 record ever made. Trid chating people up but, I'm covinced their all doples from some tv audition hell, not that they arn't crzy; even got the babes; ignore them, Nothing; bvisiting boy friends a little too closs: I believe nothing; no larry, no larry agent: G's Gangloff and gretchien, gross, great, grand must be some others. Godegam, for when you're lost in the anti-woods. Really dul just my Sunbeam tiger joke: Girte: Foust without the f.
    Haveto to do better tomorow.
    Probably..wacth the Broaday bunchor some thing...suit and tie...dull job; congratulat others on their success and their stardom but...I just don't feel like it. I hate stars. Rally.. fuck them - pay for it yourself ashole; every tme I see a star on tv I shout- hey- there's the fagot thatowes me money...but, after 10 days or so, and the insurance works it's whay through and, I was commited so, they pay for it, I go home.
    These people really arn't interesting.Why people stay crazy; atleast I don't have to hear shit about reading - just the daily news paper like- it says sometthing. WLike, arranged so as not to offend the editor who gampbled his way...center point o some lost cadre.
    BB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh my god, ladies and gentlemen we have found a genius. But seriusly, this is pretty good...for me to poop on. Oh come on, of course I'm not kidding. Waste of space.

Sketchbook

"Beliefs are rules for action"
    "Knowledge is proven in action."
    "It's use is it's meaning."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    try attaching these to the front and the back of your image posts without the spaces:
    [ img ]http://YOUR-IMAGES-ADDRESS-GOES-HERE.jpeg[ /img ]
    this journal of yours would be much better with the images you reference

-joel

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by guggenmaneuver
    this journal of yours would be much better with the images you reference

-joel
    no. . . . . . . . . . . . . . it really wouldn't. . . . . . .

Hey dog. . . . did you see the size of that chicken?!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 6