Thread: Obsessive

Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 399 Posts

Obsessive

Hey, I have this question.

How many of you are obsessives about something, anything?
    I was reading NoSeriders post about stuttering and he mentioned obsessive
    so it got me wondering.

I admit i'm obsessive, well to your mere mortals anyway! hahaha. I have to say I love my girlfriend so much it would come across as obsessive... lol she doesn't have a problem with this, she likes it and we're soulmates so i don't need no advice or stuff saying i shouldn't be obsessive or i'll lose her.. anyway.

WHO has an obsession here?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I have an obsession for girls with short hair.
    * Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    short hair hu.. like short hair or like short short hair?
    I don't go for them myself tho. lol

anyone else? come on peoples!

Thanks

Arrow

Maybe not obsession but a great love of Great Danes is inside of me

" I love my girlfriend so much it would come across as obsessive ... we're soulmates "
    -> Maybe she just is that wonderful .
    Although I dont know you - Im happy for ye

BTW short hair ... can be really sexy but gorgeous long hair <homer-drool> .. someone should bring out a pin-up calendar totally focused on hair IMO

I also have a strong weakness for ladies with red hair .. & long black hair .

MMMmmmh yummy

Black:Neon:Chaos : How many of you are obsessives about something, anything?

On the fringes of "acceptable" observation and commentary.
    Thanks
    I have an obsessive hatred towards continuously barking dogs...I'd like to see them struck dead by a lightning bolt...Zzzzzzap!

~M
    Change is Inevitable, Growth is Optional
    I am The Choosen One!
    Jason sez: Draw more from Life!

Thanks
    woo, when I saw your name on the who posted last thing i thought shit, i've just got madstered... but i didn't! so yes! i should get a medal for that.. mmm.. and yes they dog thing is annoying but i wouldn't go as far as wanting it dead, in anyway apart from old age.. lol

Poohgee: yes, she really is that wonderful * deep loving sigh* then *dreamy look* thanks man! Great danes are quite a dog hu, my fave dog is a doberman, same as my girlfriend (you knew i had to mention her.. hehe) I love all dogs tho, well all animals with more love than i have for humans (my gfs an alien, to clear that up)
    and yes, long black or red hair.. drool. especially japanese girls. swish!.

Thanks

Arrow

Reminds me a bit of an ex & now friend of mine - she told me that I was a Great Dane

Black:Neon:Chaeos :
    "and yes, long black or red hair.. drool. especially japanese girls. swish!"

Uhh similiar taste

No idea what you look like - but is that by any chance your girlfriend - that picie beside ur username ?

Thanks
    lol. poohgee the greatdane! awesome.

and yes, yes that is my beautiful beautiful girlfriend lol. one person said we look al ittle alike.. forgot who it was now tho.. lol.

come on people! own up to your obssessions!

Thanks
    I think we can all agree that we all obsess over girls? hahah
    * Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    Heavy Metal...the old stuff aswell as the new stuff..(but i have to say that i really dont like bands such as Linkin Park and alikes...but i also wouldnt call this stuff Metal...)

and my girlfriend...dont know what i would do without her. rotting in my room maybe...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    "Art is the physical result of your soul battling with your intellect to the death...with a sharp pencil..."
    THE AUSTRIAN SKETCHLORDS
    Baron Carnifex
    Duke Corky

Thanks
    I'm sure most of the 20-ish or above guys here will remember the same thing. I used to be a kid at 5th grade, got beat up by the big guys, most often not even knowing why. Grew up to 10th, 11th, 12th grade, the brats that used to be me are now all arrogant and idiotic, thinking they could kick someone's ass or something. Maybe it's my generation's fault for going easy on them, maybe it's dragonball or some shit, i don't know. What i do know is that i've come to develop a compulsive obssessive agressive psychotic annoyance disorder at the sight of one of those brats with that stupid look on their face you can spot a mile away. Makes me want to fly over to them and smash them with a hammer. A very big hammer. Yes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by K-17
    I'm sure most of the 20-ish or above guys here will remember the same thing. I used to be a kid at 5th grade, got beat up by the big guys, most often not even knowing why. Grew up to 10th, 11th, 12th grade, the brats that used to be me are now all arrogant and idiotic, thinking they could kick someone's ass or something. Maybe it's my generation's fault for going easy on them, maybe it's dragonball or some shit, i don't know. What i do know is that i've come to develop a compulsive obssessive agressive psychotic annoyance disorder at the sight of one of those brats with that stupid look on their face you can spot a mile away. Makes me want to fly over to them and smash them with a hammer. A very big hammer. Yes.
    word !
    It seems that even the youngest tend loose every sense for respect. And they always say they beat you up or something along these lines if things arent how they like them to be...But you cant really do something against these stupers...beating the (mostly) weaker dont makes you a better person even if it would satisfy you. But theres hope that the generation after them is again peacful and freindly
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae
    "Art is the physical result of your soul battling with your intellect to the death...with a sharp pencil..."
    THE AUSTRIAN SKETCHLORDS
    Baron Carnifex
    Duke Corky

Thanks
    Oh man, you should have grown up during the 70's and 80's....talk about a'holes. They were the residue kids from the 60's parents, the most angry people on earth.

Although I find it perplexing that kids are more likely to do a "Jeremy" stunt now, as opposed to then.......Jeremy refers to the Pearl Jam Song, which is get'n kinda old now.

Thanks
    It's not even about respect. I feel the same way now as i felt then - let them mind their own business and i'll mind mine. But no. I mean, even dogs that get beat up know to at least change their approach, but not those things. They just keep coming back for more no matter how much you shake'em off. I'm not a violent guy, but even back then my patience would break. And then "i'm gonna tell the principal... bwawawawawrghhh (runs away crying)". I mean, wtf, will humanity grow up to be that stupid? 'Cause whenever i think of one of those turds ever getting some kinda goverment job or something, the whole concept of armaggedon really starts to fit in.

Thanks
    My brother says I'm obsessive about my radio station, 99esc, as whenever I lose the signal, which used to be plenty as this station is pretty far, I would climb two stools stacked on each other and start throwing my antenna all over the rooftop trying to get the signal back. Before the two stool I would put a stool on my bed, but I broke the bed. Before the bed I stood on the stereo cabinet, until I broke that...
    I resolder the thing every once in a while and keep adding al sorts of metal bits

I'm also obsessed with my fingernails, which I grow long until they rip. I dig underneath them for dirt, and I also bite off the surrounding skin. Yes, it does look quite horrible.

Thanks
    K-17 : "Cause whenever i think of one of those turds ever getting some kinda goverment job or something, the whole concept of armaggedon really starts to fit in."

-> I think miracles happen during puberty - they come to their senses - most of them - & end up actually being quite normal or being idiots who will - xept if daddy helps them - not get a big job .. I wont mention any names .

Thanks
    I am very obsessive about rain. Unless it's raining im ussually not very happy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor
    I have an obsession for girls with short hair.
    Same here. My muse in art school had short red hair. Some of the best paintings I did were of her.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    i dunno if it's an obsession,but girls in blazers...*rrrrr*
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 470 Posts
    wow, I feel so... not obsessed. All this talk about girls and throwing hammers at bullies... I think I'm obsessive with checking my email, and I feel panicky if I forget my cell phone at home. That's about all I can think of.

Thanks
    Maybe we can all start convincing ourselves that the "true" artitst - is obbsessive - miserable - antisocial & strange .

Hooray for stereotypes

Obsession for men - what does that smell like - anyone ?

Thanks
    Why do I think Artists are obsessive?

Well, the public school system gives you little support and your peers call you a 'fag'....even if you're not.

Your parents feel there's no future in it.

And if you tell somebody you're an artist, they look at you like you're from Mars and should be treated differently because most likely you're delusional.

Yet you persist at 'art'.....if that ain't obsessive I don't know what is?
    If you weren't obbsessive you'd be like everybody else and just follow people's advise, but apparently you know better.

Thanks

Thanks
    Hooray for art

Long live disillusion