Thread: saw 2

Thanks

saw 2

just got back from saw 2 and it was killer!! waaaay better than the first one.. the most disturbing part for me was the needle in the haystack

overall i thought it was great.. hoping for a saw 3, which is highly expected from me

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    well considering the first one blew donkey ass, im not too exited to pay for Saw part duex.

Thanks
    I wasnt a huge fan of the first one but I still want to see the second one in hopes that it will be better and ive heard good things....so well see.

Thanks
    Just about anything is going to be better than the first one. I saw the first one awhile back and was shocked to find out they were making II. I thought who was going to be stupid enough to finance another one. But obviously they did so I'm not holding out high hopes but will see it anyways.

Thanks
    I can't believe you all are dogging the first movie. It wasn't the greatest horror movie ever made, but I think it was a very smart one. Good plot and better ending. That's just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Thanks
    good plot???? BETTER ENDING???????????

i hope your kidding. serious the ending was about as good as having diearea on a date. i mean what happend??? no clue about adam or the doc guy. or what about the killer and the cop going at him. it was like " hey we have no more money to have a real ending so where just gonna stop shooting and hope they buy it"

if i hear good reviews i "might" see it but untill then aint sitting thro another 2 hrs of crap.
    -=[ Sinister Six Sketch Group ]=-
    -=[ Cookiedough Fooxoo |ntern Hyver Character Evildisco]=-

Thanks
    Okay, let me defend my comments. Maybe the plot wasn't that great, but I liked the way things were put together. The way he "killed" people were pretty damn creative. It wasn't a typical horror movie. It reminded me a little bit of "Seven" with more gore. I guess I really like the creativity. The ending was good I thought and opened up possibilities for a sequel, which I think is always good. Who would have guessed the ending? I sure didn't, and with all of the movies out now that want that surprise ending, I was even looking for it. Ever since "The Sixth Sense" there are way too many movies trying the surprise ending.

Thanks
    No way as good as the first one. I really liked the first one - The twists were fantastic, and the film was much neater as a whole.

2 was good - but it was much messier and the twists were mostly unremarkable. There were high points (needles) but the big flash-back didn't make me go "wow" and many of the smaller points were too blatently predictable.

But all in all - a decent watch and when it faded out at the end I was suitably impressed - quite neat where he ended up.

A third film would have to work very hard to be decent - Already the shock factor of self mutillation to survive is getting tired. Warhol was right.

Thanks
    It was almost as good as the first one. To me it was more creepy(needle part especialy). The ending wasnt the best, but overall the movie was way better than waht I was expecting.(i was expecting it to be horable) One thing bothered me though, how did he get in the wheelchair? Also the connections betweent the two cleared some things up.

Thanks
    hey what is the needles part?

Thanks
    the needles part was the embodyment of like 6 of my phobias in one easy presentation.you're just going to have to see it to find out, i dont want to spoil it.
    ill give you a hint though.
    you know how hard it is to find a needle in a haystack?
    sort of like that.

Thanks
    I loved Saw I, and loved Saw II.

Thanks
    AHHHHHHHHHHH, that movie rocked.... and that needle in the hay stack was by far the worst... my stomach started turning and I think I burped and acidently threw up in my mouth!!! just joking but, it was gross... great movie..

Intern- I cant believe your dogging saw 1 like that... Lets think about it... aside from Silence of the Lambs and the Excorsist which scarey are actually good??? NONE.. THEY ALL SUCK BIG ELEPHANT BALLS but, you have to watch these movies for what they are and what they're not going to be... the best thing about Saw was that it was clever and twisted (in the way he kills people or make people kill themselves) think about which horror filick have you seen where the killer is really giving a person a way to live??? Every horror movie I have ever seen the killer is going to kill you and no matter how much you listen to teh fucker he or she or it still going to want to put a pitchfork through you... The ending I believe is what this movie prides itself in... it tries to lure you in with a sence of security then it rips it away at the very end... thats fantastic film making...
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    just saw it...no pun intended
    i didnt really find it to be scary, but more on the disturbing side. The end was NUTS. They should have done the father's trap better... chained to a wall and left to die isnt much of a first test for Jigsaw. I loved how the two movies came full circle, ending up in that same place. genious.
    the only part that honest to god scared me was the bathtub part. I hate that pigmask more than anything else in this world.

Thanks
    advocate; you have to remember, it's not Jigsaw doing it to the father. it's amanda
    they'll definitely show us what happens to amanda and the father in the next movie. i can't wait, again.

Thanks
    i know that. amanda is jigsaw, now that jigsaw sr. died.
    saw three? fuck yeah.
    I dont think they're going to put the father into saw 3, i got the impression that jigsaw left him to die.

Thanks
    "I hate that pigmask more than anything else in this world."

hahaha, that made me happy and yes, that pig mask thing is absolutely destestable

well, if she's following in how the older guy tought her, then the cop will either be in the third, or at least be explained in the third, and she said somethign about this being his test or somit, which would imply to me that there was a way to survive... maybe he's within reach of that hacksaw

and then there's the whole son maybe wanting revenge... and the cop who had been investigating saw already... lots of places to go with numero tres

Thanks
    se7en, (theres some killer movie where the guy thinks god is telling him to kill deamons, and he tries to get his sons to help him), and otheres but im not much of a horror fan. it had good killing idea. bad movie

Thanks
    i thought se7en was allright. my friend is absolutely obsessed with it. its got some cool ideas, and it kinda makes you look at things differently, but not too much.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by |NTeRN
    se7en, (theres some killer movie where the guy thinks god is telling him to kill deamons, and he tries to get his sons to help him), and otheres but im not much of a horror fan. it had good killing idea. bad movie
    Yeah, that movie is Frailty with Matthew McConaughy (sp?) and one of the worst actors I've ever seen in Bill Paxton. Good movie with a good ending

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.