Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    dude... love the landscapes and your line quality is hott!
    thanks for that crit earlier about my landscapes! it definitly helped!

-and please feel free at anytime to lay another heavy crit!

-peace
    "we are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit"
    -Aristotle

my OLD sketchs urban Exploration SITE!
    my BLOG

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Whoa, thanks a google Tensai, I learned something handy today.

Here's some stars for your trouble.

Thanks
    cool technique man ! thanks for the demo

Thanks
    wow so coolll!!! i like the image a lot too. oh man those orange and green buildings are nice!
    my sketchbook

What drives a man, but that he should love and be loved, and find the purpose that his heart was made for.
    Whatever you do work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord. col. 3:23

10 Minute UberMega Battle Thread!!!

Thanks
    Very cool again bro. Also I just wanted to say I just got my package, thank you again.
    "absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and keep what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee

Bojee's Monkey Brain
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=29869&page=54

Thanks
    Mm, I love this stuff.

Hey man, thanks for dropping by my sketchbook. Much respect for your traditional skills.

I love you can take a street corner or a group of buildings and make them work so well.

Ok, I've giving enough asspats today already so I'll leave you with a thought; how about some figures in these enviroments? Doesn't need to be fancy!

Thanks
    Hey, tHnaks for stoping by my pad. I love your art. The interiors are very wimsical, and infered exactly where they need to be. Beautiful. Briliant. Do more...

Thanks
    Whoa! Cool process! Thanks for sharing Tensai!

Thanks
    great updates since I last checked your thread long time ago.. looove your ityscape drawings..

Thanks
    The acrylic transfer tip is hot. thank you, gotta try that out.
    Your style is so dope, reminds me of the first Heavy Metal movie a bit.

Thanks
    Wow - glad so many people got excited about the walk-through. Hope some people will try and play with it a bit.

Kian - thanks man, hope youíre doing good.

elisa - glad you like that bag. I do want to do some more of them, or perhaps on another surface. I just havenít had the time yet.

Bojee - hey bro, somehow marker blender doesnít work with the copies you get from the copy machines over here. You can do multiple transfers with this technique as well though.

Shylone Breath - well do make sure you show me what you get out of it. Iím really curious what everybody gets out of it.

ItachiD - glad you liked it.

fooxoo - please do. It looks a bit elaborate cause I took photos of every single step, but itís quite quick and easy (well, except for getting rid of all traces of paper perhaps )

Mr.Blonde - thank you sir, you know I absolutely love your stuff! You are churning out some exciting stuff man.

feeesh - ha, yeah Iím away from Tokyo for about a week now and I already miss it. Although Paris is really cool as well. Iíll talk to you more later man. Keep up the good work at Gnomon.

van - love you right back van! Love where you are going with your paintings lately.

Alday.J - hope youíre ok J. Iím in Paris right now and really want to go out and do some city sketching but I got a bad case of food poisoning so Iím tied down in my hotel. really frustratingÖ

JAIR428 - thanks for dropping by man. Iíll drop in with another crit when I have something useful to say (can take some time hehe). Keep up the good work.

JERI - cheers, make sure to give it a try...

WhiteC - cheers, make sure to give it a try...

pennington - hey man. Thanks for commenting, you are always such an enthusiastic guy. And I can sure use a lift right now so, thanks!

Idiot Apathy - you are totally right there. Although I see it as a series where I try to show city lifewithout showing living people, I do need to start working on combining them tooÖ good point.

sabe2003 - cheers sabe. Iím sure thats undeserved, but thanks...

Magic Man - cheers for dropping by mate. Keep up working that cool painting technique your experimenting with man. Truly inspiring stuff.

Joe Hell - thanks man.

max xiantu - glad you like some of my doodles man. Havenít had the chance to see the heavy metal movie. Iíll try to see if they have it here in Japan.

Man, there is so much Iíd like to show but that has to wait a bit. We finished another shoe prototype and it looks really cool. Itís a perspex transparent sole construction and it sort of looks like a concept car. I also did six full illustration pages for a pop star over here in Japan but I cant show those till theyíre published.

I do have some really crappy figure drawing sketches I can show. Thanks to purb who found these really cool ateliers here in Tokyo Iíll be practicing my figure drawing skills as soon as I get back homeÖ

I fully realize how bad these are since itís been such a long time, but I thought I should show these so that we can see some improvement in the near futureÖ I think I was going back and forth between trying to measure accurately and just letting my line flow - should have just gone for one or the other...

These range from 10 minutes, to 5 minutes to 3 minute poses.

Comments and crits as always appreciated...
    tensai

check the Tensai Tokyo Sketch Thread (Sketchbook)

check the Tensai Cityscapes Thread (Finally Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by strych9ine
    Fuck backgrounds, who needs em.

Thanks
    great stuff allround, i love the acrylic transfer thing ! sweet lines

Thanks
    I'm surprised your not into these, there's a real nice sense of weight in them. Nice lines too. Thanks for stoppin in at my book, I totally agree with your crit, sometimes it's hard to find a focal point in nature, for me at least. Keep up the great work, it's nice to have you posting again.
    "absorb what is useful, discard what is useless, and keep what is essentially your own." - Bruce Lee

Bojee's Monkey Brain
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...=29869&page=54

Thanks
    I heavily admire this type of work + patience, amazing.

Thanks
    excellent mate!, thanks for putting acrylic medium transfer tut and also for updating us

cheers

Page 30 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast