After 4 years of art classes in high school I really didn't progress that much in terms of my understanding of how to draw. It seems as though you don't start progressing until you begin paying for your education...Anywho I'm taking 2 art courses at a Mohawk College in Hamilton Ontario, and I've been learning so much. But I'm only 17 and have quite a bit of learning to do still. So I thought I should ask for constructive critisim on here to help me improve my skills. One thing I struggle with in my drawings is getting convincing depth (My teacher explained many different ways of getting depth but I'm not grasping the concept as well I as would like to be) so if you guys have suggestions for depth perception they would be appretiated, as well as any other tips and tricks for improvement in my drawings.

The life drawings (the nudes) are 30 minute sketches, and the still life are about 2-2 and 1/2 hour drawings. Well here are all my drawings from the course up to date, please comment your brains out! Thanks for looking and commenting.