Tablet PC's

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Tablet PC's

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Tablet PC's

I'm in the process of acquiring a laptop and those tablets pcs caught my eye. It seems pretty convenient to have a built in wacom on the computer screen, but beyond that I'm concerned about the functionality, quality of the output, etc of these. Do any of you have a tablet pc, or any opinions or recommendations regarding this technology?

Strange coincidence that every man whose skull has been opened had a brain.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have a Tosibha Tablet PC M205 and love it. I think the functionality is great; it takes a little getting used to but once you customize it to serve you it is a great tool for sketches and finished pieces. I'm not really sure what the specifics of your question are but the quality of the output is good also. The work looks good on the LCD of the Tablet PC as well as on a Desktop CRT. Remember, when you get any Tablet PC to download the driver from www.wacom.com that will install the Tablet Driver for programs like Photoshop, Painter, etc. The only regret is I wish I got the M205 model with Bluetooth technology. But its easily fixable with a SD memory card you can purchase from Toshiba for about $75. The Tablet PC with the Bluetooth already in it costs about $200 more than my model. Let me know if you have any other questions.

There's also a website called TabletPCBuzz.com (check Google for sure) for more info.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.