tattoo'ed beauty (nudity)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: tattoo'ed beauty (nudity)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

tattoo'ed beauty (nudity)

Been working on oil paints for so long, I almost forgot I had a digital tablet on my desk. This was done completely in photoshop in about 4 hours. It looks like she should be holding something... ah well.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like the tattoo on your breast. Maybe put that design on her skirt, to repeat the pattern.(Alphonse Mucha is a good artist to look at for that kind of pattern repeated thing, just a great guy to study) the background looks like you didn't know what to do, maybe make it have texture(texture with pattern or brush stroke, whatever you choose), because she is pretty smooth in herself (you could even smooth those brush stokes more), that way you will have contrast in your painting. Also last thing her head looks a tad bit big. Cut it out and paste it, then scale it Ctrl +T, that is the compand for pc I'm not sure if it is the same for mac. you will get a box around her head, then pick a corner the arrow should be straight not curved(that rotates) then if you hold shift while scaleing it won't squash or stretch your girls head, and walla! you have a scaled down head, that easy. then just take your clone tool and clean up the sharp edges. I hope I didn't confuse you. I think this is a nice painting, keep going.

TIFFANY PROTHERO
    www.tprothero.com

Sketchbook Thread
    WIP Thread
    Finally Finished Thread
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    SSG Gilded

Wertle : Snowsfall : redFIVE : Danomight : Interceptor : bengonzalez : Kittywolf13 : Poise

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ooops how'd this get so far down the page without me seeing it?

Thanks for the comments Poise. Her head is too big... damn. and her stomach needs a little more lovin' now that i look at it again. I didn't really plan this out was just a sketch that progressed further and further. Now I'm calling it a skin-color study as I'm pretty happy the way most of it turned out. ah well on to the next one I think. I'll have to pay more attention on my sketches before I decide to progress them this far in the future.

Thanks again!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Apologies for miss such wonderfull stuff. It's a shame ! I love the tones, really warm. The stance looks very good, in my opinion. I'm a bit disturbed with her left eye. I think it will be masked by her hair wick... I'm not sure. The background, as Poise said, need something. Textures are (maybe) a solution. Well done for a start ! Can't wait to see it pushed further.
    I'll comin' back to see it !

Julien ALDAY

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really like it, but her waist seems too big for how skinny the rest of her would suggest. Very nice start; you shouldn't abandon it.

currently going to university pursuing my BFA in painting. i take commissions. more stuff:
    @stealthnacho
    stealthnachos.tumblr.com
    stealthnachos.deviantart.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Pretty neat tat. Really nicely done. I swear your user name means "frog" in chinese

!darkchild!

Feel free to checkout my work:
    darkchild's sketchbook

Don't forget to visit the Critique Section!!

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.