Thanks

Evil master of puppets

[IMG]Hi this is my first thread on this site a friend of mine from Neon studios (Creators of the game Legend of kay) one of the staff showed me this link to this forum where I can find loads of awsome artists here that can give out information to people or recieve good information on for artist's future work so I thank Anthony again for sending me here he sent me here months ago but I didn't want to talk here yet untill I got better with my art which I have.

This Picture I'm gonna show you is my no.1 picture I did called "Evil master of puppets" all my fans and some of my guests love this image more than my other images, it has up to 60 comments over 150 views and a fair number of full views to this image has been edited several times to impress my fans and guests alot more of my work and reputation on what I can do with lightling what everything that has been put here has been put here cause I wanted it like this.

The anthro wolf on this image is my own Character named wolvlet I own over 10 characters I don't draw them much now but this guy, Wolvelt is the best out of the lot cause he was the very first character I made of my own imagination.

later on in my life I made Pitch the anthro fox, spitfire the cyber dragon machine, Current the anthro otter, Fin the mermaid (used to be called Fisha) and many more. The ones I mentioned are my favourite characters also I did fan characters based on the violent animated show called the Happy tree friends but I don't do draw them much nowa days and I've got my hands full on new images cause Right now I'm doing new pictures for my friends and half of them aren't finished yet.

I've done sketches for
    Weremagnus (herself)
    Mamei (Monky from One piece)

I'm currently doing more now and since my hands are full I'm not taking requests on this forum so don't bother asking.

Enough with a part of my art life now tell me what you think about my most favourite picture please?

Oh by the way I couldn't submit the picture cause uummm I think it was cause I'm not part of geocities or something like that and these forums don't let submit images from our hardrives so I have to show you a link to it which is on my DA account its also on my sheezy art to but i mostly use DA.

To the image http://www.deviantart.com/view/20130472/
    Evil master of puppets

To my art main page www.krystallwolvelt.deviantart.com
    Last edited by S.C. Watson; October 14th, 2005 at 03:02 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Try to work on your anatomy and color choice skills.
    As my artist's statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
    - Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes cartoon strip

Thanks
    Agreed. It's also too muddy and blurred. He looks happy, hence me not beleiving for a second that he's evil. If you didn't tell me he was a "puppetmaster" I would have not seen it. The scissors look really out of place.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,082 Times in 231 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystallwolvelt
    I'm currently doing more now and since my hands are full I'm not taking requests on this forum so don't bother asking.
    ...you are amongst professionals... im sure you wont have that problem

...these forums don't let submit images from our hardrives so I have to show you a link to it which is on my DA account its also on my sheezy art to but i mostly use DA.
    go to: www.photobucket.com , it's free!
    im pretty sure the guys at massive black havent spent years developing this site as an elaborate link system to deviantart.

as for the picture:
    the fire isnt doing it for me.
    it looks like its just there to cover stuff up.
    the wolf is standing in the middle of it with no adverse affect.

also, the title has eluded to the importance of the puppet.
    yet, the puppet has little or no significance compositionally.
    develope the puppet, and make the wolfs eyes looking there...
    we will follow his eyes.
    - Dan Dos Santos
    www.dandossantos.com

On the fringes of "acceptable" observation and commentary.
    Thanks

Linked threads will be moved after 24 hours.

Please host images and post them in the thread using the img tags so that its easier for people to post comments and feedback.

This goes for anyone reading this. The Critique Center requests that you post the images directly into the thread, not links.

The Critique Center is for those images that do not quite meet the standards of Finally Finished, but the requirements for presentation basically remain the same.

~M
    Change is Inevitable, Growth is Optional
    I am The Choosen One!
    Jason sez: Draw more from Life!

Thanks
    My advice is to approach this site with humility. You and I are included in the sea of people that need lots and lots of work on our skills. Over at DeviantArt, you might get alot of attention from people that dont know any better. But here, you have to bring it.

Soo, study color theory, anatomy, composition, Storytelling, Edge quality, painting technique (either software or in real life). How light interacts with fur, etc.

These are the things I feel are lacking in this piece.

And find a host for your images to show it in post.

Good luck,
    Matt.

Thanks
    As said before, you have to study and climb down from your castle in heaven, excesive pride ( without back up) is the worst thing that can happen to any artist, proffeccional, amateur or art student, it is a wall that keeps you from moving forward, stick to this forums and be reborn, but patience, cause you need to fall and it will hurt

As for your pic and the rest of your work, i could say what you need is to keep studing everything, stay completly away from color for now, take this pill every 8 hours with 2 glasses of water and drink a lot of tea.

This site has links to basic drawing books that might be helpfull for you, as well as photoshop tutorials and proffecionals ready to help you if you ask nicelly.

Good luck, remmember getting off your cloud
    Last edited by Shamagim; October 13th, 2005 at 07:17 PM.

Thanks
    "I'm currently doing more now and since my hands are full I'm not taking requests on this forum so don't bother asking."

Oh, buddy...you are most DEFINITELY in the wrong forum for that pompous attitude!
    Trust me, I don't think you'll be "pestered" too much by this crowd...lol!

~M
    I am The Choosen One!

Thanks
    Hey

Could you draw me some wolfs?

That'd be AWESOME

//fan
    Currently doing my internship at Muskedunder Interactive
    portfolio - deviantart

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Olof For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Moved

Besides this thread posting a DA link, rather than the image, the quality of the work submitted is not up to the standards of the Critique Center.

This thread is moved from CC to SWIPs, because it does not fit the standards of the Critique Center:
    No Sketches, Doodles or WIPs!
    Please read this sticky at the top of the Forum before posting again.

~M
    I am The Choosen One!

Thanks
    damn mortem i ve been about to say something along those lines. :/

i agree... if you dont change your attitude your stay here will hurt your ego...probably more than less.
    and btw i cant put it into words how much i admire dsillustration for his crit skills (not to mention his artistic skills).... youre doing an awesome job here DS ... not many are able to. (ill be sending a pm tomorrow... i need your crit ).
    "Have only 4 values, but all the edges you want."
    Glen Orbik

"To any man who has slaved to acquire skill in his art, it is most irritating to have his ability referred to as a 'gift.'"
    Andrew Loomis

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrozekArt
    Try to work on your anatomy and color choice skills.
    The colour choice is the way I do my work I know it seems wierd but thats the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SaIiLdVaEnR
    Agreed. It's also too muddy and blurred. He looks happy, hence me not beleiving for a second that he's evil. If you didn't tell me he was a "puppetmaster" I would have not seen it. The scissors look really out of place.
    Thats the idea, he is a deranged guy, the puppets were suppose to be realistsic voodoo dolls but I got lazy with the puppets so I made them look like one of thoose puppets that apeared in one KoRn's old Music videos and the title of thier album Issues.

[QUOTE=DSillustration]
    im pretty sure the guys at massive black havent spent years developing this site as an elaborate link system to deviantart.
    QUOTE]

Right now I won't but sometime when I feel like it I will, I mostly hang around DA, looking at new games, finding new things to draw or forums like Happy tree friends, KoRn forum and the trifox forum to.

Quote Originally Posted by madster
    Please host images and post them in the thread using the img tags so that its easier for people to post comments and feedback.

This goes for anyone reading this. The Critique Center requests that you post the images directly into the thread, not links.

The Critique Center is for those images that do not quite meet the standards of Finally Finished, but the requirements for presentation basically remain the same.

~M
    sorry dude/dudess or whatever man but I'm not gonna join one of thoose sites just cause for this its a waist of time and I don't mind if links only exist here for a day I don't expect everyone to look at my work and hate or like it, its people's choice on what they want to do not yours but like I was trying to say I don't care if this link gets taken off with a few hours for a stupid reason..... No I won't re-put up the link if it gets deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Waggle
    My advice is to approach this site with humility. You and I are included in the sea of people that need lots and lots of work on our skills. Over at DeviantArt, you might get alot of attention from people that dont know any better. But here, you have to bring it.

Soo, study color theory, anatomy, composition, Storytelling, Edge quality, painting technique (either software or in real life). How light interacts with fur, etc.

These are the things I feel are lacking in this piece.

And find a host for your images to show it in post.

Good luck,
    Matt.
    Like I just said this is my style and I like it plus this is a old image to so I won't study more on what you just said on the second paragraph.

no I won't find a host at this moment, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamagim
    As said before, you have to study and climb down from your castle in heaven, excesive pride ( without back up) is the worst thing that can happen to any artist, proffeccional, amateur or art student, it is a wall that keeps you from moving forward, stick to this forums and be reborn, but patience, cause you need to fall and it will hurt

As for your pic and the rest of your work, i could say what you need is to keep studing everything, stay completly away from color for now, take this pill every 8 hours with 2 glasses of water and drink a lot of tea.

This site has links to basic drawing books that might be helpfull for you, as well as photoshop tutorials and proffecionals ready to help you if you ask nicelly.

Good luck, remmember getting off your cloud
    Thanks for the info same goes to everyone to, but I'm quite happy the way I am right now. I had some help from one of my favourite artists Wenichelle she is a great artist that does Fanart pictures of Jak and daxter cause of her I have kinda improved on my background detail on some of them (I don't want to go into the full details) I'm talking about months after I did this Image of course.

Quote Originally Posted by MorteM
    Hey

That'd be AWESOME

//fan
    no, sorry! ask me in about a month or later cause now I've got my hands full.

Quote Originally Posted by sone_one
    damn mortem i ve been about to say something along those lines. :/

i agree... if you dont change your attitude your stay here will hurt your ego...probably more than less.
    and btw i cant put it into words how much i admire dsillustration for his crit skills (not to mention his artistic skills).... youre doing an awesome job here DS ... not many are able to. (ill be sending a pm tomorrow... i need your crit ).
    Sorry about the attitude but I like acting a bit.... imature it makes me feel more alive but I don't go to far by starting a thread fight or a arguement in real life... Unless someone keeps on annoying me for a few hours or weeks or longer depending how I like them.

I'm glad you like it mate .

Ok I will tell you my honest thoughts on your work.

Thanks for the honest comments.

Thanks
    ...this is my style and I like it plus this is a old image to so I won't study more...
    Oboy, not much more to say really. Have fun with the gang at DA, coz they REALLY know their stuff
    "Change is a virtue my friend... if you want to escape, all you have to do is make up your mind."
    John Cale / Bob Neuwirth

Here be SKETCHIES...

www.ccthrom.com

Thanks
    maybe you should reconsider if this site is really your thing, or if the community here suits your needs.

if i were a mod here, id probably have your warned if not banned after the last post of yours. thats one of the most ignorant postings ive seen so far on ca.org.

ill be harsh and honest with you now. the artwork you linked to is beginner level at best. you say its a style decission? seriously... you gotta be joking. you dont want crits? your favorite artist is someone who draws fanboy art? no frazetta, degas, rembrandt, velasquez, ron lemen, kevin chen, android, linda bergkvist.... the list goes on and on....???

i doubt this community has what you are searching for. and i know you aint got what this community is searching for.
    maybe you should come back if youve grown up a bit... but till then it wont be enjoyable for both sides... believe me.

this episode somehow reminds me of manky...

ps...

Quote Originally Posted by MorteM
    Hey

That'd be AWESOME

//fan
    no, sorry! ask me in about a month or later cause now I've got my hands full.
    that seriously made me laugh so hard ...
    Last edited by sone_one; October 14th, 2005 at 10:16 AM.
    "Have only 4 values, but all the edges you want."
    Glen Orbik

"To any man who has slaved to acquire skill in his art, it is most irritating to have his ability referred to as a 'gift.'"
    Andrew Loomis

Thanks
    You can justify all the bad drawing/painting in the world by saying "it's my style," but are you seriously trying to make us believe that you actively try to create medeocre work? It isn't your style. You just have a lot to learn. You say it's an old image and you're not going to revisit it. Why not post something newer if you've improved so much?

This isn't DA, and we're not going to pander to you. People with immature, closed-minded attitudes generally don't last too long in this place. If you want your art to get better, stick around and listen to critiques (especially from people like DSIllustration, who is a professional working artist and tremendously good at it). If you want to argue with everybody who tries to help you, I suggest you go back to DA.

And get a photobucket account. Call it a waste of time if you want, but by looking at your work and critiquing it people are doing you a favour. Don't link them to other sites and make it harder for them if you want replies. I'm also pretty sure Madster won't let it slide.

For an actual critique from me, I think a lot of it's been said already. The drawing of the wolf here isn't too bad in comparison to the painting, but the colours just confuse the whole thing. Conceptually, why is a naked anthropomorphic wolf put in the role as a "puppet master"? It doesn't make any sense. There's nothing in it that gives any clues as to why. Couldn't he be wearing some clothes or accessories that suggest that role? Or maybe some clues to where he is rather than a muddy firey cave thing of some sort.

And somebody tell me if I'm wrong, but in order for a copyright notice on an artwork to mean anything, doesn't it actually have to say the real name of the copyright holder?
    Last edited by Tully; October 14th, 2005 at 10:35 AM.
    Art is long and time is fleeting

Sketchbook
    Website

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tully For This Useful Post:

Thanks

wow, no he didnt.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sone_one
    maybe you should reconsider if this site is really your thing, or if the community here suits your needs.

if i were a mod here, id probably have your warned if not banned after the last post of yours. thats one of the most ignorant postings ive seen so far on ca.org.

ill be harsh and honest with you now. the artwork you linked to is beginner level at best. you say its a style decission? seriously... you gotta be joking. you dont want crits? your favorite artist is someone who draws fanboy art? no frazetta, degas, rembrandt, velasquez, ron lemen, kevin chen, android, linda bergkvist.... the list goes on and on....???

i doubt this community has what you are searching for. and i know you aint got what this community is searching for.
    maybe you should come back if youve grown up a bit... but till then it wont be enjoyable for both sides... believe me.

this episode somehow reminds me of manky...

ps...

that seriously made me laugh so hard ...
    Dude I said I was sorry so there is no need to say "if I was a mod I would have you warned or banned".

I'm 16 and my art is perfectly fine I do all kinds other than this image I showed.

Thanks
    Your immature attitude may amuse you, but I can guarantee you it hurts any level of respect from the vast majority of people you should be "courting" to halfway like you in surroundings such as this. Having seen your "art," I do not think you are "acting" at all. I think you ARE not quite mature yet. The fact that you TOTALLY missed the sarcasm of the request to draw "wolfs," instead of "wolves," tends to validate this, when taken in conjuction with the technical quality of your work.

Sorry about the attitude but I like acting a bit.... imature it makes me feel more alive but I don't go to far by starting a thread fight or a arguement in real life... Unless someone keeps on annoying me for a few hours or weeks or longer depending how I like them.
    That's no apology, kid, that is a LAME excuse. You don't come to a forum and act like that as a way of introducing yourself to the community! If immature makes you "feel more alive," you have problems. You already started a fight, with the snotty way you came here, boasting and acting like your poop don't stink, when the fact was, your art did stink.

Your skills are substandard, and your coloring is crude and sloppy.
    Your fascination with "furries," as they are known, is generally considered extremely immature/creepy to a large proportion of the Artistic World, as Furries elevate Manga and Anime to almost "Fine Art" in comparison.

Feel free to continue behaving the way you are, just be aware that every action has its consequences. Here at CA, that could very well translate to less assistance in improving your skills.

If your only intent is to use our forum to post links to your sub-standard DA account, your best bet would be to quit now, while you are ahead.

Should you decide to deflate your overly swollen ego as regards the poor quality of your work, I would suggest you read the FAQs for this site, learn to properly upload your images, and approach the members here with quite a bit more humility, because sonny, you don't EVEN got the skillz to back your rap up...and your attitude dissuades anyone from wanting to help you get better.

Word to the wise...

~M
    Last edited by madster; October 14th, 2005 at 10:41 AM.
    I am The Choosen One!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to madster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Your immature attitude may amuse you, but I can guarantee you it hurts any level of respect from the vast majority of people you should be "courting" to halfway like you in surroundings such as this. Having seen your "art," I do not think you are "acting" at all. I think you ARE not quite mature yet. The fact that you TOTALLY missed the sarcasm of the request to draw "wolfs," instead of "wolves," tends to validate this, when taken in conjuction with the technical quality of your work.

That's no apology, kid, that is a LAME excuse. You don't come to a forum and act like that as a way of introducing yourself to the community! If immature makes your "feel more alive," you have problems. You already started a fight with the snotty way you came here, boasting and acting like your poop don't stink, when the fact was, your art did stink.

Your skills are substandard, and your coloring is crude and sloppy.
    Your fascination with "furries," as they are known, is generally considered extremely immature/creepy to a large proportion of the Artistic World, as Furries elevate Manga and Anime to almost "Fine Art" in comparison.

Feel free to continue behaving the way you are, just be aware that every action has its consequences. Here at CA, that could very well translate to less assistance in improving your skills.

If your only intent is to use our forum to post links to your sub-standard DA account, your best bet would be to quit now, while you are ahead.

Should you decide to deflate your overly swollen ego as regards the poor quality of your work, I would suggest you read the FAQs for this site, learn to properly upload your images, and approach the members here with quite a bit more humility, because sonny, you don't EVEN got the skillz to back your rap up...and your attitude dissuades anyone from wanting to help you get better.

Word to the wise...

~M
    .......... I understand what you are saying but I can see that you guys and girls are alot older than I am, I'm just 16 years old most of you lot are over 20 n some of you are around my age to.

I do like everyone's comments on how I should improve my work but right now I'm very happy the way my style is.

I wanted this image to be wierd cause I like it this way, if it was in any other style it wouldn't impress me at all, even though I'm into most kinds of art I can tell that if this image was in another style it wouldn't look impressive to me at all.

I will give out some honest comments to people's work, in a nice way like I always do of course.

That's no apology, kid, that is a LAME excuse.
    no it isn't, I can prove it to .

Thanks
    "you are happy with your style as it is".....right?

I hate to do this, but i guess you have to fall a little bit harder:

Your "style":

-You dont have basic line drawing nailed down, or shading for that purpouse, for that your shapes are shapeless, or in other words "undefined".

-You over use Photoshop tools, and your use of color is compleatly random...unless taken from some place else as "fanart". Stop using smoth brushes if you can control them right.

-Your ideas are to simple, you believe they are original, but to use a wolf as "evil" is not exaclty the newest concept, as well as the rest of your work.

Im telling you this because you are a conformist, and it will hurt your grouth as an artist for the rest of your possible career.

So as a final point im going to say something rude as hell, but with the best intentions:
    -If you are not going to folow art as a career, this in not the place for you and you are much better off in DA.
    -If you are not going to folow others critics and advices, also get back to DA, this site is not to show your art and get praised, this is for artist to grow, even for older proffecionals.
    -Age is not a factor, is an excuse to not try hard enought, is used in school, manual labor, etc. At your age your mind is developed enought to undestand complex artistic studies, you either study them or not. Despite theres a lot of over 20 artist, we all would have loved this kind of site, the overflowing information of the net and the fact you can actually ask proffecional artist about your work, dont waste that.

Thats all

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Shamagim For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Seriously, there's absolutely nothing I could say in this thread.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Faust~
    Seriously, there's absolutely nothing I could say in this thread.
    Thank you SO much for sharing that with us...

~M
    I am The Choosen One!

Thanks
    This isn't a place for "that's my style, like it or leave" posts. This is a forum for serious artists and art students who actually want to improve.

Contrary to what some people may believe, there actually is a "good" and "bad" way to paint/draw/etc... You can't justify out and out "bad" drawing/painting by saying it's your style. And you can't say "I'm only 16" as an excuse for your crappy drawing either. I've seen 16 year old kids on this site who blow your work out of the water. Hell, they blow my work out of the water. And it's because they take their craft seriously, work hard at it, and don't make excuses. Instead, they listen to what people have to say, study artists who are better than themselves, and continually try to improve.

If you're expecting asspats here, you're in the wrong place. Go back to your little circle of 14 year old fanboys and continue to think you're hot shit. And hey, in the end, who's going to care? You'll never get any kind of art job with your current level of skill, nor with your attitude of making excuses. Just don't waste everyone's time on this forum.

I don't care how good or bad your art is, but do us all a favor and stay away until your attitude improves.
    "Every generation sees the past though the lens of its own time." - Thom Hartmann

Thanks
    Im curious if youve studied art at all? Have you ever seen a master painting or even a great drawing and wanted to own(earn) those skills yourself? What do you want out of art other than "Fans"? I think your ignorance messes up your eye, so your drunk on praise from DA and you think its good, but your wrong. The quality your presenting here needs alot of work.

And refusing to study what I suggested is rediculous man. If you had plans of bieng a real artist you'd plan on learning until your last breath. That's art, you dont just work until you get to a level and stop.

If your using age as an excuse then go away untill your older I guess.

open your brain man. AND DONT POST HERE UNLESS YOUR WILLING TO LEARN.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,685 Times in 5,021 Posts
    The colour choice is the way I do my work I know it seems wierd but thats the idea.
    Like I just said this is my style and I like it
    I'm quite happy the way I am right now.
    my art is perfectly fine
    right now I'm very happy the way my style is.
    OK, since you aren't interested in learning anything, and you're obviously not capable of teaching anyone anything, you really have nothing to contribute here.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Krystallwolvelt, I posted your image correctly in your first post. I suggest you take a look at the tags to see how to do this - it's not hard.

As for the rest, I also suggest that you adjust the attitude - being a 16 year old punk is no excuse.

CA has a higher standard than that of DA, as you are already finding. If you are interested in actually improving, stick around, but drop the attitude - we'd love to help.

As DS pointed out, you're among professionals here. So, while you may not be doing this for a living, many are and are willing to share what they know. Please conduct yourself accordingly, or you will be banned.

'nuf said.
    ~Oreg.

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

Thanks
    I am absolutely amazed at how highly people think of themselves...People like you...People who think they are good...People who think they are good and would rather not learn anything because of their inflated ego...A lot of artists in these forums post really bad art...That is annoying in that they already know it's bad and they already know they should improve...But at least the majority of them are willing to accept critiques and learn...I've seen a bunch of people who've started out with bad art and improved in just a few months...You on the other hand, are the worst offender for not wanting to learn, on top of thinking so highly of yourself...

I've seen submissions much better than yours get turned down and their owners get laughed at for having such a galling attittude...Why??? Their work was simply not good enough, and yet they insist on thinking of themselves as "good" artists...Hell, in my opinion, if you are not willing to learn, you're not an artist yourself...Mental masturbation is all they know...Having a bunch of kids praise their work gives them an ego high...

Ask yourself...Would you rather be praised by kids??? Or would you rather be praised by professionals??? Think very hard on this...Don't delude yourself...

The best artists throughout history spent more years than your lifetime learning and practicing their art...Do you want to be a doodler, or an artist???

Thanks

Unhappy

right now I'm very happy the way my style is
    There are people who live like this?
    Is it zen-like acquiescence?
    Irrespective of your work - how do you draw a line in the sand and cry 'here and no further'? Or did your friends draw the line for you? Are you only rising to the bare minimum to impress them?

Why not blow them away?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Snarfevs For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DSillustration
    Right now I won't but sometime when I feel like it I will, I mostly hang around DA, looking at new games, finding new things to draw or forums like Happy tree friends, KoRn forum and the trifox forum to.

sorry dude/dudess or whatever man but I'm not gonna join one of thoose sites just cause for this its a waist of time and I don't mind if links only exist here for a day I don't expect everyone to look at my work and hate or like it, its people's choice on what they want to do not yours but like I was trying to say I don't care if this link gets taken off with a few hours for a stupid reason..... No I won't re-put up the link if it gets deleted.

Like I just said this is my style and I like it plus this is a old image to so I won't study more on what you just said on the second paragraph.

no I won't find a host at this moment, sorry.

Thanks for the info same goes to everyone to, but I'm quite happy the way I am right now.
    Let's clarify this issue NOW. Do NOT link to DA accounts here. PERIOD.

We do not care if you host the images yourself, or how you do it, but either learn how, and follow the rules of THIS forum, or go back to DA and stay there. Between your bad art, your bad attitude, and your unwillingness to abide by the rules here at CA, you are not what could be considered a "valuable member" of our community, and quite honestly, we don't NEED people here who behave as you do.

~M
    I am The Choosen One!

Thanks
    Okay, this thing is going nowhere, except down into the bilge layers of CA. This thread is closed.

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S.C. Watson For This Useful Post: