Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: !!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !

Thanks
    @Bumskee: Bengal is just plain king of colors, he's one of the reasons I became so infatuated with color. Funny that the book your reading is by Johannes Itten, he's the king of color theory . I run into him and that book every now and then, I should really read it. Anyways, shadows damned shadows... been struggling with them myself. Some links that might be helpful:

The Whole Site:
    http://fineart.sk/index.php?cat=0
    Cubes and Shadows in Perspective
    http://fineart.sk/show.php?w=217
    More Perspective Shadows
    http://fineart.sk/show.php?w=218
    Here's one with an artifical lightsource
    http://fineart.sk/show.php?w=221
    Here's another site:
    http://www.teamgt.com/ft-tutes.htm

I dunno, need to browse that whole site I think. I want to own those loomis books bad! Let me know if you find anything cool.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    i need to re-do this with more colored cubes.
    In fact i failed all - the white one, the black one AND the colored.
    Not to mention the casted shadows and other stuff.
    Help me out guys - i'm going to rredo this - so all the feedback is too appreciated.

First version - i almost nailed the white one when [Dan] told me that the lit corner has more light from above.. and i had to chance it all.

Idiot Apathy - your cubes rock. I think i'm shifting the hue brutally and my colored one is more... splashed.
    My net was down so i din't had your pic at hand while doing my excercise... i might try to copy yours next maybe i'll learn something.
    Or just choose some other colors and aim to do the same.
    Keep rockin'

Thanks
    subscribing to this thread thanks to sir rob (aka romance).
    cheers and thanks for being ambitious idiot apathy!
    d
    There is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team...~Shaun "Shaun of the Dead"
    http://www.cognitionstudio.com

Thanks
    ok.. im subcribing to this thread!
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Hey guys, this thread is really great!
    Thanks Idiot Apathy for putting this up!

I haven't read through all the thread yet, or done all the excersizes. Only the first one, hope to do the others soon.

Here's my project 1 attempt
    !!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !

Turned out really desaturated... basically I just used a mid tone red for a base, and then a yellow for lights and magenta for shadows, and painted the light and shadows with a hardbrush on 10% opacity and then at 3 o 4% a little, trying to blend everything together. The result is much less saturated than the base color... actually I'm not really discomforted by the desaturation but the color identity doesn't read as "red" either. Please tell me if you think I'm doing this the wrong way.

Here is just a little experiment I did. Negrotuerto was explaining to me that you can have a greyscale layer set to normal and another layer on top of that set to "color".
    Now, I think this is usefull for checking your tones, because when adding the colors, you don't alter the tones so you can see if something needs to go brighter or darker (please take this with a grain of salt, its just my own conclusions). Also its necessary to vary the hues while painting in color mode just as you would vary them in normal mode.

By painting on both values and colors separately, you can be more aware of the mistakes you make in values because they will show in the colors since the tones don't vary.

I notice I need brighter tones in the light areas because the yellows are looking really dull. Working on the value layer now, and then the colors one.

And here is the corrected version algon with the grayscale version. I really don't like the results too much but at least I could get a little brighter tones in there. I think the midtones and the shadows are wrong, they could be darker.

Here is using only a red hue, the values change, but the hue doesn't. Looks boring.

I don't think this last experiment is an excersize, just an experiment you can do to check the values. Of course my examples are not the most appropiate ones, I need hell of a lot of studying and practice, but I hope at least I could show what I was meaning

Cheers guys, I'll be doing the other projects as soon as I can.
    C ya.
    Last edited by brokk; December 15th, 2005 at 07:01 PM. Reason: had to fix some stuff

Thanks
    Wow, I am constantly humbled by some of the great artists I've seen and admired here at ConceptArt.org as well as the determined aspiring artists that are joining the thread everyday. Blows my mind, I just wondering how long it will take you guys to realize how much of a noob hack I am and take over the thread . I give it a week or two...

It's been really great to learn from this thread; I've had to learn, re-learn and research a lot to set some of these exercises up. You guys have been so inspirational and have kept me from getting lazy. I'm learning a lot from you guys and from trying to help you guys. It's been a great pleasure and well worth all the long hours I've put into this. Damn, really sounds like I'm leaving; HA! Not a chance, your stuck with me.

But seriously, can anyone think of anything they might like to contribute? The thread isn't just meant to be about color, it can be anything you feel you can explain properly. You don't even have to set up an exercise, you can just do a demo or set up some notes or something. You can talk to me, via PM or email (in user profile) and I can help set up an exercise or just help otherwise, let me know!

- - - - - - - - -
    Btw if anyone is curious I write these responses as I read your posts; hence they are a little disjointed at times, bear with me.

@Oblio: Dude, your nuts! Your way too hard on yourself. I think your blocks look great as well as realistic! Good on you for trying a hard lightsource direction like that too, made for some interesting cast shadows. I think the question you might want to ask yourself is why you are hue-shifting. (*Not sure if this is scientific fact here, just kind of how I do it*) A hue shift happens when you are mixing two different colors, further away they are the more drastic the hue shift. However with complementary colors you won't get a hue shift, they will combine to gray. Now, whenever you mix any different colors you will always loose intensity because intensity is the pureness of just one hue. If the original hue is closer to the hue you are mixing with you will loose less intensity (or perhaps even gain some?) as well as a proportionate hue shift, and a value change as well (with light when you add light to light you will always get a brighter color). So for example, a bright yellow object in white light with a surrounding blue ambient light: The shadow would most likely only fade in intensity and not hue change (the exact color is determined by how much of the yellow is mixed with blue.) A bright red object in the same enviroment would have a magenta-ish hue but would likely be less intense. (Sometimes I try and figure out what value an objects shadow side would be without changeing hues and then figure out the intensity and hue shift from there.) If your sick of the shadows you might try a lightsource that only hits one side directly (like my lazyness...). Care to go into a little more detail about what [Dan] told you about the corners? Sounds interesting. Hope this makes some sense here, let me know (anyone!) if I can clarify anything. Anyways dude, quit being so damn hard on yourself (unless of course that's how you spur yourself on to learn, I do that too...), looking forward to your next post!

@redehlert: Hey! Cool of Romance to point you in our direction, I was wonder what that bum was up to. Cool to see you in here, I've really enjoyed your sketchbook and ~OTW entries. Looking forward to seeing what you produce in here and maybe seeing what you could teach us .

@Romance: Maybe your lurking or whatever, man your ~OTW entries are awesome, why didn't you tell me you were that good ? Understandable that you haven't had time inbetween those to get back in here, always a seat saved for you of course.

@Vigostar: Uwaa! My sketchbook envy is getting too overloaded here, going to focus more on drawing next semester, we'll see how that goes. Can't wait to see what you do here either! peace.

@bRØk3n_sPiRiT: Another name I recognize; damn the sketchbook envy is through the roof now... Damn! You did a lot of these! I noticed the swatches on the side of your spheres; how do you use these and when do you choose them? I don't use swatches, don't really understand them actually. Usually I pick a base color that I feel is right (usually the midtone and local color) and then pick highlights and shadows straight from the color wheel based on the lighting etc. I'll then use the eyedropper when I need a mix, usually with a softer edged brush. You might find it easier to keep things saturated if you work a little more spontaneously, I dunno. As for color identity I believe it's most important to establish this with a strong midtone; not necessarily intense but defined. Check out the link for Prometheus|ANJ's tut on the front page. I've never been able to get a color layer to work exactly how I wanted, but there is a lot of things I can't do . If this method interests you, you might want to look up grisaille on the web. I think your right though, it's an interesting way of check if your colors work right. I think the purple you added on those spheres is a little off though, it looks nice but breaks up the form too much, you might try changing the saturation and value on it a bit more to fit the sphere. I think your crazy for using such a low opacity! How's the carpal tunnel coming along ? You might enjoy working with a softer edged brush at a high opacity to start with and then finish up with the same brush at a lower opacity. Hard edged brushes blend somewhat optically with empty spots in the brush (as well as opacity) think almost like crosshatching. Anyways dude, kudos to you; the point of the project was to get people thinking about colors in values and how light/absence of light effects them. You certainly did your fair share of thinking here! Anyways, glad to have you in here, lets see what you come up with next .
    - - - - - - - - - -

Going to post a new project next, don't panic! Your not getting behind or anything, remember these projects are always open and always optional. I'm trying to get some more projects in here while I can, a squirrel stocking up on nuts for the winter if you will. Actually I'm going to go eat, new project after that.

Thanks
    Project #6: Color Matching

People having grief with exercise #1 gave me the idea for this one; that exercise was about getting people in the mindset to think about color more in depth, with values and intensity rather than simply picking what looks good. This exercise will be more about matching colors, to test and refine how you see color. This has a much more practical application to it I think.

- - - - - - - - - -
    The Guidelines:
    A: Do the project and create a dialogue of what you did and why. (Try and think about this while you do the project, this is important; we will be better able to learn from each other as well as catch each other's mistakes.)
    B: The Dialogue will be analyzed by your peers; (Right or wrong, the idea is to have a reason why and explain it. I think this will be key )
    C: And of course at the same time peer critiques will be offered. (Pretty simple no?)
    D: You shouldn't have to spend a large amount of time on this however spend as much time as you need, give it your best.
    E. All Projects/Exercises are of course optional, have no order, and are always open to participation. Start wherever and whenever you want!
    F. People who are too embarassed to post their results will be shot on sight, you're here to learn not to show off.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I strongly recommend you read the discussions and analyses within others posts that are between exercises. I see a lot of the same advice being repeated. Read through this for your sake; I mean don't you want to learn faster?

This being said, sometimes advice or critiques will be given that may be incorrect, or misconceptions; I most likely am not innocent of this either. If you spot mistakes be sure and correct them! Don't confuse these with opinions however, which are never wrong only different.

Edit: If you haven't started this yet I might do Project#7 First, might help you out on this one.

Step One: Choose a photo. Below are some good links to public domain photo sites as well as some pictures I thought might work well for this. Feel free to use your own photo's or if your a super stud set up your own still life next to your monitor. The object/objects you choose to do should be sphere-like or at least rounded. This way there will be many different lightsource influences on the object. Feel free to use something other than a sphere if you feel it works better. When selecting your object remember you don't have to do everything in the picture, just the sphere/etc. Ignore everything else including intricate details on the sphere if you'd like. Edit: The point of this exercise is not a perfect dupilicate of a photograph; the point is begin to see color properly so you can better learn about color from your surroundings.

Step Two: Set yourself up however you feel is best to copy from another image, trace if you don't feel confident enough or want to speed up the process however remember you won't get any better or quicker if you rely on crutches your whole life . I recommend some quick proportional gridwork on both your source and canvas.

Step Three: Simplify the shapes you see and focus mainly on the color; you might be surprised to see how well something reads with proper color and value even though you've left out the details. Pick the color you see DO NOT use the color picker, again you'll never learn if you use a crutch. No matter how experienced you are do not use the color picker on this; I do however recommend you use it on some other artists work to see what they are thinking, and to teach yourself about some other things. Do however check and see how close you are once you have finished. EDIT: If you are having a hard time finding the proper color you can try picking your color first then painting it next to the reference, maybe on a seperate layer to see how close you are; however you must still pick the color with your eye as well as adjust it by eye. NO CHEATING! Just try not to abuse this too much, it's still a crutch, no more like training wheels... (But don't feel bad! I'm using this method...)

Presentation: Try and keep your image size below 800x600 so everyone can see it, feel free to work as big as your computer will comfortably allow but do resize it when finished, odds are it will look better when it is shrunk down anyways. Link or have a thumbnail to your reference as well please, do not hotlink either, that's just plain mean.

*NOTE* Photo's are not a very accurate representation of how our eyes see color or even value. Do not take what you see from photo's and think that this is exactly how it would work or look. Once again this is just an exercise to get you going and thinking.

Public Domain Photo Links:
    http://www.imageafter.com/
    http://www.morguefile.com/
    http://www.sxc.hu/

Some Images: (Click for Link to High Res!)
    !!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !
    !!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !
    !!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !
    !!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !!!Peer Project!! Foundational Activities - Learning, Teaching, and Toast !
    *Note*One or more of these requires a login to view the high-res; I recommend going to bugmenot.com if you don't want to sign up.

- - - - - - - - - -
    Any comments, suggestions, corrections etc. greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by Idiot Apathy; January 7th, 2006 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    bloody fantastic.. cheers mate.. now which one to pick.. hmmm

Thanks
    I wanted to post yesterday, but work was crazy. With all these people joining its going to get hard to keep track of all the neat stuff going on!

Oblio:
    Your blocks look good! I think there are a few little problems though. First the light reflected from the red block is too crisp. The surface of the block would act like a regular light source, so the light would reflect in all directions, and fall off in a in a radius around the reflecting face. So the edge of the red lit areas would be fuzzy. Also on the red block you've made the shadows more grey. I think they should just be a darker value of the same hue. The block is reflecting red light, grey is all colors equally, so the block would absorb all the other colors and just bounce red toward us.

The second block attempt is better, the hue shift in the shadow is appropriate (though purple+red should = fuscia?). The black block looks better too. The only odd bit is that the red block seems to be glowing a little? Like it is lit from inside? I think it's because the corners are dark on the lit side and lit on the dark side but...

Idiot Apathy:
    Great job on the second sphere iteration, makes me want to do it again too. Your second go at the blocks is just outstanding, I think that scene is almost perfectly lit! You're right about the scary talent creeping in here, but your part of it . I think I'm going to skip ahead to the latest project next, it seems to be more in my problem area currently.

bRØk3n_sPiRiT:
    Seems you have some really bad jpeg artifacts in you images, are your compression settings too high? I agree that your first color sphere is very desaturated, maybe it's your yellow highlight and purple shadow fighting eachother? If you put some more of the base color seperating the light and shadow you can probably increase your apparent saturation, and make your color identity stronger...

Okay, I've decided you guys were right about the darkness/contrast on my pipes. I think my lcd screen contributes to the problem a little, but I just need to correct my curves on a different monitor to get things right. I tried slapping one of them on a black bg to see if that fit the lighting better...
    I promise new stuff on Monday.
    [Always remember that if a topic seems uninteresting, then it's just because you are picturing a solution that lacks vigor.] - William b. Hand

Thanks
    Idiot Apathy, thank you very much for the warm welcome! You are too flattering : )
    The swatches aren't much of a mistery, I just have them next to the image sometimes, sometimes not, so I can color pick from there instead of opening the color window. Lol maybe I'm using them wrong : P
    I'm reading Prom's tutorial... its a lot to take in its great. I'll be investigating more on grisaille too. You're right on the purple, I'll re-do this excersize latter this week and see if I put these things into practice Thanks!
    I'm a little reluctant to try the soft brushes... but I will. Its just that I don't know why my images end up looking blurry/soft, and I use hardbrushes. I don't know how to correct this
    Again, cheers, this activity is great.

Kitsu, oh man, you're totally right on the jpg compresion things showing up, I really don't know why that is happening or how I can correct it! I save at quality 8 in photoshop with baseline "standard". Should this be different? Also, the new image I'm posting in this post I saved with "save for web", in hopes that it would change. Its weird because on older images I have, these compression problems don't show up, but they do in the new ones, and I've always used the same setting for saving. I don't know whats going on
    Cool, I try adding more base color, and I'll post the results later in the week. Thanks.

Ack, so here's my attempt at project 2

Basically I had the template on its own layer set to multiply. On a layer underneath I painted the values in grayscale. On a layer on top of the values, I set the mode to "color" and painted the base colors. Then on a layer on top of that, I set the mode to "soft light" and painted with a white-yellow the lights, and the shadows a dark desaturated blue. I forgot to mention I did about everything at 30-50% opacity more or less. Then on top of the template (lines) layer I painted in normal mode at 100% opacity to cover up the black lines. Made a final layer on top of that one, set the mode to "soft light" and painted the base colors of the blocks onto the surfaces of the other blocks at about... 30-50% again, to try and incorporate the radiosity.
    Dunno if all of this worked... I know its sort of an easy way out from directly painting the colors, but I feel I can think better about each step this way. Kind of like training wheels I guess. But if you guys think I should do something differently, please tell me.

Kitsu, it looks good, but it looks a little rough. Some parts could be blended a little more. Also some edges are a bit "jaggy". Values look nice to me, I kinda wish the figure wouldn't get so much lost in the shadows though.

Ok, back to work. Thanks again guys.

EDIT: Ok, here I tried correcting the things of the first project.

The desaturated one
    I created a new layer set to "color", painted the base color at 50%. New layer on top of that set to "soft light", added the same yellow and desaturated dark blue colors I originally had for lights/shadows, used alt to color pick and at 10-50% tried to blend everything together on the soft light layer. The color picking and blending on that layer seemed to add saturation.

The other one
    Similar to the one before, created "color" and "soft light" layers, color picked with alt and blended on the soft light layer at low opacity.

Should I be doing something different?
    Last edited by brokk; December 16th, 2005 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks
    @Bumskee: Thought you might like this next one . Thanks for pimping out the project so much btw.

@Kitsu: Thanks for taking the time to comment on other peoples stuff I really appreciate it! I think the edit you did on the pipe does look better but still odd, not necessary off but odd. Like seeing a bright blue tree in the middle of the forest or something, a situation you don't often see. Try some reflected light on it and maybe you'll see what I mean. See my post to Oblio down a little bit where I comment a little on your comments. Free free to skip to any project you'd like, See ya on monday champ!

@Oblio/Kitsu: *A I'm not entirely positive disclaimer but I'm pretty sure* On the red shadows; when an object recieves more white light it both increases in value and intensity. Value because there is more light and intensity because there is more of the specific hue that the object reflects. Now in a gray enviroment that would reflect an equal amount of all hues in the reflected light it is true that you would add some intensity however it should not be more or even equal to the intensity of the part in the direct lightsource (if your lightsource was a strong white light). Now in say a red enviroment with a red object it may actually be possible that your shadow is more intense than the part in direct light but I don't think it should be higher in value... complicated stuff. Just keep it mind it's all related, think of it in small steps if you need to, you could do it first only in value, then in hue and intensity. I think you might want to keep hue and intensity together because they are closely related but you might try doing different lightsources/reflected light seperately. Kitsu you did bring up an interesting point however, if you had a pure red object (meaning it absorbed everything but red) that had gray (or weak white light) reflected onto it, then it could only become more intense. However realistically I don't think such an object exists, a red object would most likely absorb some red as well and a weak white light wouldn't increase the amount of red to be reflected by that much; probably only fractions or something. Damn, 'nuff jibber jabber. Peace.

@bRØk3n_sPiRiT: It's not flattery if it's honest is it? Blocks look good, lighting, shadows, enviroment all cool. Bit of an interesting way to do it, not exactly sure how accurate it will be but if it helps you learn keep using it. However I would say you should try and paint it directly after you start to figure it out better, this will help you get even better and quicker. Colors are a little dull again, almost to the extreme left of the color wheel in Painter, I want to stress that this isn't by all means wrong or anything but I think you might want to experiment with a little more intensity. With your current layer method I'd like to see you start with a fairly intense local color and go from there. On the soft brush: I don't use photoshop so I'm not exactly the one to ask, you might try bumskee though; however I scribbled this up to show you how you might work with a soft brush.
    A: Using a 0% hardness brush just to prove a point I picked just three values and slapped them down on a cruddy sphere. I used a very large brush for the two big masses and reduced it slightly for the last small one. Notice the very soft edges? B. Using soft edges to my advantage I color picked the mixture in these soft areas and proceed to paint pretty much right in the middle of the soft edge with the very same 0% hardness brush at about 50% opacity, you could really do this with higher opacity or perhaps with flow. C. Again with the same 0% Hardness brush I further blended the areas this time at around 25% opacity (again, you could do it even higher or with flow). I cut into the soft edges with the same brush at a much reduced size, seems pretty sharp though doesn't it? With about the same size I added the highlight. Literally 2 minutes of work, I went and tried to do the same with a 100% hardness brush and couldn't even do it. On your reworked spheres: They look better saturated but I think you've lost some of their charm, I liked the color variations on the original's a bit better; they added interest. The next time you feel like doing this I want to to use this color as your starting color and go from there: cc783a <- just put that in the # box at the bottom of the color picker. Don't worry about doing a grayscale version either, unless you want to match a grayscale sphere to your colored one. Hope it doesn't sound like I'm beating up on ya, just want to help . Glad to have you here. Oh almost forgot, I use PS's Save for Web function set to jpeg at 80 percent quality, the results are pretty much perfect and the size isn't big enough to complain about. Edit: Damnit, I get so forgetful when I write these sometimes, you will probably be happier with a somewhat medium hardness brush than you would at either extreme. But if you hit ctrl+[ or ctrl+] it will change the hardness on normal round brushes. (without ctrl it changes brush size). Crap, maybe it's shift+ ?

Ok wooo, that took longer than I thought it would. Gunna post my results for Project #6 now, hopefully give you guys some inspiration and ideas. Well, actually I'm just going to post a link so it won't spoil it for the rest of you.

I spent longer than I should have on this, was having too much fun. I haven't done much copying from references but I think I'll start. If you'll notice I got bummed out and completely bored on the finer details and just slapped them on there (oh man are they crappy!) but I think it still reads well because of the overall basic shapes with correct(ish) colors and values.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ment_final.jpg

Ref: http://www.morguefile.com/archive/?display=5131&

Don't spend any more time than you want on these! Ignore the details unless you really want to give them a try, they take too long .
    Last edited by Idiot Apathy; December 17th, 2005 at 02:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    Idiot apathy, that exercise looks heaps fun!! let me do the block, then one from ur photos and then I will get onto that one.. ahh long way to go for me. well, this thread is GREAT for beginners..heaps of info and great exercises, we should be doing more of these!

I had another crack at the spheres, took idiot apathy's advice and tried warm and cool shift. I went for stronger intensity, since dull looking things are slightly easier to match. And also did the coloured one first, noticed it's so damn hard to match it.. my eyes are so crooked.. Looks like I am going to have to move on, hehe find new things.. oh well here goes.

greyscale came out a little darker.

second attempt flipped it so cooler on top and little warmer on the bottom, really needs background.. I think..

greyscale lighter this time, hehe I am going in circles!!

Now to the boxes and shadows...yikes..

Thanks
    Newb here.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast