Page 7 of 284 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta /// CATL Sketch Group

Thanks
    was fun guys, sorry i couldn't stay too long. we'll do it again... with more food... and sugaaar.
    (gosh, chauncey was the only one who took up the offer to help me eat my bag of skittles that first time around... made me feel all bad and like a sugar addict...)

~chasing whims is not always a waste of time~

sketchjunk thread give me a MOO!!!–CATLsketchgroup

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hello CATL!
    So, Trevor, Eric, Chauncey: I will be calling later this evening (thursday) to confirm the plans for saturday.... can't wait! hope you guys are ready to get some serious sketching done. Eric has already promised me that he's not going to outdraw everyone.

Everyone else chime in if you are interested in coming along for some amazing, inspirational educational vivisected rubber people. (Bodies: The Exhibit @ the ATL civic center.)

joel

Thanks
    Hooray for exploiting the dead....not they they can care about it anymore...hahaha. I hope I can dredge myself from bed in a timely matter so as to be on time

Joel: You never told me you were into the chainsaw S & M....I wish I had known...we could have had so much fun...hehe.

See you guys saturday
    My Sketchbook
    My Website
    Atlanta Sketchgroup
    "Why should I believe you? You're Hitler!"

Thanks
    Grendel Grack- Why did you name your python Stampy? Is that in reference to the simpsons episode where bart gets an elephant and names it stampy? Just curious Thats pretty cool, i like snakes quite a bit.

Thanks
    You got it, goatrape. My friends and I were sitting around trying to think of a name and we had a simpsons poster in the bathroom. Needless to say, one of them went to the can and screamed "STAMPY" while on the john. It was perfect. It's always nice when other people can understand inane pop-culture references. After all, I was raised on tV. That's all the life experience I have. I think my friends and I successfully communicated for an entire day using only "Mall Rats" dialogue.

Thanks
    Fae: What? There were Skittles offered? When did this happen? Super-human hearing...failing...powers gone...so weak...so...weak...

Guggen: I'm breaking my promise. TIS ON, CAPULETS! I've got a sketchbook hungry for the dead and I'm not leaving until the mutha is full!

Nofingers: I expect to see a picture from Saturday entitled Hard Play Rubber Hose Gimp appear in the Sketch Thread...

G-Rape: You're helpin' keep the thread alive. Props for activity.

GG: Your use of "can" and "john" in quick succession got a chuckle out of me. "I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda."

Thanks
    OK.... errrr.... i was going to call but i fell asleeep like a chump and now it's after 10pm. errrr.... i'm lame sorry. tomorrow then? Who needs a 40 page UK or NY thread when you have a VERY FRIGGIN active CATL thread?
    (hearts)
    j

Thanks
    Analogdoll: I have no idea what that means, maybe you think I'm someone else......although I'm not really sure which one you are, so no worries...anyways, my sketches from don pablo's were crappy anyhow....But I'm getting good at still life and life drawing and shit, and at bodies we have the ultimate version of "Still Life," so it should be sweet.

Grendal Grack: snakes scare me.....AAAAHH

Joel: No worries with the phone call. This time next month I will be reading the 1,000th post on this shit, Sooooo.......FUCK YEA CATL!

trev

EDIT: Hooray for recycled paper sketchbooks.....new models now come with drawings in them. Not only am i the only one using them, but I have TWO....booyah
    Last edited by nofingers; May 11th, 2006 at 11:28 PM.
    My Sketchbook
    My Website
    Atlanta Sketchgroup

Thanks
    Edit: Nofingers beat me to the post...I know who you are Trev...Oh, I know...Only one man bears the Earth-Bound Sketchpad in this town...

Quote Originally Posted by guggenmaneuver
    OK.... errrr....i was going to call but i fell asleeep like a chump and now it's after 10pm. errrr.... i'm lame sorry. tomorrow then?
    No worries, man. You're our Blood-soaked Warchief, not our diaper-changing Den Mother - you call us when you damn well feel like calling us...And we will answer with all the trepidation and trembling your office deserves...

Quote Originally Posted by guggenmaneuver
    Who needs a 40 page UK or NY thread when you have a VERY FRIGGIN active CATL thread?
    Oh, the activity has just begun. Do you taste that? That's me 45 min into an evening of pixel-moving and synth-pop groovin' 3D activity....Right now, I'm "working" over the delicate curvature of the inner ear...

Tonight's unnecessary verbal assault on 3DSMAX: BUGGER ALL YOU BLOODY GIT!

Trust me - I'll be checking back in on you kids later...

Thanks
    Analogdoll: Thanks Shannon Hamilton, Just trying to keep my vocabulary varied. You don't want the conversation to become stale. Ask Guggen, I think I had three or four different words for vomit in a sentence one time. You know, kind like "if you hurl and I get a whiff of it, I'll spew. And if I blow chunks the chances are other people are gonna honk." Someone's bound to catch that reference.

nofingers: It's too bad you don't like snakes. They're really interesting animals once you get past the phobia. Of course, if you ran into a three foot python in the middle of the woods, it would probably send you off running faster than Walt Flannigan's dog.

Blood-soaked is cool, but just remember who's gonna save your ass when the incontinence avenger strikes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel Grack
    You know, kind like "if you hurl and I get a whiff of it, I'll spew. And if I blow chunks the chances are other people are gonna honk." Someone's bound to catch that reference.
    Definitely Wayne's World.....What's my prize?
    My Sketchbook
    My Website
    Atlanta Sketchgroup

Thanks
    Hmmmmm, let's see. In the event of the Rapture, you'll get to steal whatever car you want.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendel Grack
    ...people are gonna honk.
    you should totally put that into your signature GG. Here's the Walt Flanagan's Dog reference... thank goodness for urban dictionary.

hahaha Steiner you kill me. "You're our Blood-soaked Warchief, not our diaper-changing Den Mother"

just for more laffs
    Atlanta /// CATL Sketch Group

Page 7 of 284 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 ... LastLast