Page 66 of 284 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    BANNED FROM WAFFLE HOUSE!?!?!?!

dude... that sucks!!!

HOWEVER, with their crazy numbers, i'm sure there are some that wouldn't have heard the word =)

or you could put on a wig, those glasses and mustache... and voila!

~chasing whims is not always a waste of time~

sketchjunk thread give me a MOO!!!–CATLsketchgroup

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    All: Yeah, where's AD? He was sorely missed at the last mini, which was all too quiet, even with Fae there to keep up her end of the banter. I also felt my texture and line work was oddly suffering without AD to leech talent off of.

Gugg: yeah, definitely down for the next COW. This week is just too nuts. Haven't even been able to set pencil to the task since my last post. Probably going to push it off until the next subject. Besides, the guy that did the Drunk-Guy-Parasite has my solid vote.

Thanks
    ... everytime AD isn't at a meeting when Fae actually makes it, there is much weeping and knashing of teeth... and so much more that won't be spoken of...

Thanks
    Looks like Crystal and her smaller, revised, male clone may be taking off to visit her mother this weekend while I'm dealing with the hectic release schedule Saturday evening. So, it appears I may be open Sunday for some sketch time, if anyone else is free.

Ideas?

Thanks

Lightbulb

Artmasterfex--> I dont' have much planned this weekend bc of being on call at work, therefore sunday afternoon or evening would probably work for me, though work may very well call me with the way things have been this week. I'll keep you posted via telephone, K? sweet a nice drawing session for this weekend!

HHH, fae--> very impressive feat there special K! god i want some details of how that went down.

Idea! maybe we could pick one of the weekly activities and basically do some challenge to try and rock out a finished piece (or close :-/ ...) in that time. Anyone else down??? Location: probably mansell caribou i'd say...what with that delightful, large, rectangular table that we could commandeer...it's already stained too.

Putting the "AD" into adeus,
    guggenmaneuveringoffire

if anyone else wants to harrass our boy Ambient Deserter then hit me up with a PM or email and i'll give you his email. pld:

Thanks
    Gugg: sounds good. I could do the 'Bou on Sunday without any problems I can think of, and with the family gone, i don't really have any time constraints, so we might be able to really put the axe to the grindstone on the latest COW, the Iceberg Devourer.

Thanks
    artifex==> awesome, awesome.... i've already been brainstorming a little bit for what my creature will end up being. lets just leave it at delicious and refreshing for the time being!

to recap:

• Impromptu CATL Sketch Group Meeting Tomorrow night, Sunday, 17 September.
    • Time: not sure yet... would 6pm be ok?
    • bulleted lists are cool
    • Our plan is to rock out this weeks C.O.W.

should be fun, come out and rock!
    guggs

Thanks
    Gugg: tomorrow, the earlier, the better, for me. Change of plans for the family means that they'll be gone until maybe 8pm tomorrow evening, so 6pm would be shaving it a little close, as I'd like to be there when they get back, but I can definitely be at the 'bou a little early and wait for you folks to show.

Thanks
    good times today folks, this particular catl mini TOTALLY got my drawing fix taken care of and i was SO EXTREMELY BUMMED to have to call it quits when i got called in to work . anyways... nofingers and artifex, thanks for the good times.

I really hope to see the rest of you this tuesday night @-->
    The location stated above, Starbucks Coffee Mansell Rd., ~~7pm.
    be there or be-ware
    guggenohair

p.s. Check it out i finally updated my sketchbook. Do you all think i should put the beef in the fridge, at least until the grill's ready, right?

Last edited by guggemmaneuver; September 18th, 2006 at 03:04 AM.

Thanks
    ... do you think AD is ok!?!?!?!?!?

WHO WILL DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL WHEN MY CAR IS COMMANDEERED?!

WHERE'S STEINER!??!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fae
    ... do you think AD is ok!?!?!?!?!?

WHO WILL DRIVE ME TO SCHOOL WHEN MY CAR IS COMMANDEERED?!

WHERE'S STEINER!??!!
    I think if your car is commandeered then you certainly have more to be concerned with than who's going to be driving you to school. I'd be worried about the person that says, "Ma'am, I'm going to have to commandeer your car."

Who talks like that anymore? Certainly not someone that you want to hand the keys of your car over to. No, no.

Many apologies for the absence and the lack of my own brand of shotty digital detritus. I'll certainly take the blame for the slow progress we've made chewing through page 15 and will do my part to remedy said situation.

I will be making an appearance at the forthcoming mini-meet at our new and (as yet to be decided) improved meeting space. That is of course if I'm able to avoid my own encounters with thost that would commandeer my vehicle and leave me to trot along 400, sketchbook in tow...

[+] AD - putting the sabbat in sabbatical ...

Thanks
    hey hey!

yes... verdict still out on the new digs. its no bou, and the comfy seating option though comfy not ideal for rocking out the maximum sketchbook tour de force.

oh, and also:

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks
    AD: you've been greatly missed. Hopefully, I'll be able to stop by for the Tuesday thing to say welcome back, but it's likely Crystal has some work-related stuff that evening, so chances are kinda slim. And I'd still like to help chip in for the postcards. Maybe I'll swing in there with my lightsaber-wielding bodyguard. :]

Page 66 of 284 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1