Page 61 of 284 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlanta /// CATL Sketch Group

Thanks
    Tam: 8 am.....on the platform, at the station adjacent to perimeter mall.....early, yes, but its worth it
    My Sketchbook
    My Website
    Atlanta Sketchgroup
    "Why should I believe you? You're Hitler!"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Guh....I wish I had concept type art.

I'll start working on stuff...I've been doing a lot of photoshop messing around. I realized that I've had my tablet for over a year now, and I'm just now starting to actually use it. I feel kind of guilty for ignoring this massive thing.

Thanks
    AD: Feel free to grab anything off my site that you thought would fit well on the catl site. I believe the collab we were working on is in there somewhere. If not, I'll email you one.

Fae: Look for the big, red steam engine, platform 9 3/4. Mind the dementors.

Thanks
    Special-K: Feel free to shoot anything over, man. Especially the stuff you recently showcased at the gallery event...We're keeping this a bit more open than just production art-related work...We're hoping to attract sculptors, fashion designs, photographers - anyone that can help keep us from staying inside our respective comfort zones...

Wes-master-fex: Will do, man. I'll get back on the collab piece this coming week. I've got a couple "unfriendlies" that came to me this week to work into the piece.

See everyone tomorrow!

[+] AD - does not wake up pretty...does not go to bed pretty for that matter...

Thanks
    Where exactly should I send the artwork?

I mean I could always just PM you the links to the stuff on my photobucket.

I don't know....blegh.

How's the CON?!!?> going?

Thanks
    Well, while the rest of you lucky bastages are off buying stabby things, admiring the well-sewn (and not-so-well-sewn) costumes, and paling around in good CATL fashion, I'm preparing to enter my second meeting of the day...

Apparently, my initial summation that Labor Day would be a holiday for me was in error...And, I'm curious if I hadn't answered the phone yesterday whether or not I'd be in the mess I am right now...

Guggs: Didn't hear back from you yesterday regarding the files. I'm guessing everything downloaded fine on your end...

Triple-H:
    You can either send the files to my email addy or host them somewhere and let me know where to download them...I'll send you a PM with details...

The rest of you lot: Hope you're making good connections at the con...

[+] AD - is ready to take the punishment for his good deeds...

Thanks
    I'll make sure to send some images to ya as soon as possible.

I've discovered recently that eating at Waffle House alone sucks ass.

Be prepared. Six more days until my return. I'll bring a stick.

Thanks
    Triple-H: The Awful Haus is not meant for solitary dining...On a business trip to ATL, prior to my moving down from Charlotte, I found myself in a similar situation. Apparently, eating alone at the Awful Haus is an open invitation for other solitary diners (oftentimes, the same diners that seem to use said waffle-hocking establishment as a base of operations throughout most of the day) to join you in the hopes of making polite conversation and being rewarded with a cash offering or perhaps even a second breakfast...

Best Awful Haus Experience: My then GF and I were returning from a Sisters of Mercy concert and stopped in for sustenance at an AH positioned somewhere southwest of Orlando, on the worst stretch of I-4 I ever did see...I can only equate that experience to soaking myself in a concoction of raw meat and gristle, before taking an exicted, yet brief run through the lions' paddock at Busch Gardens, Tampa Bay...

All: Is this our last week at Le 'Bou Alpharetta? Any decisions on where to move our rendezvous to?

[+] AD - ready for his Vodkacakes!

Thanks
    Well here's our area in which we could cover. This is all between Perimeter mall and Piedmont Park. I figure with the addition of the ACA/SCADatl kids coming back that the group is basically split between these two points, and you know...of course I'm going to be down there so that counts for something .

Uh...anyways, this area also has a lot of stuff in it. Lenox mall is about halfway between the two points. And I know of a few coffee shops here and there.

I figured...this would be a good starting point to decide where we're going to rock.

Adizzle- I didn't get any misc company, but I did get into a conversation with the employees about which "ho to get all up on". I guess that counts for something.
    Last edited by HugeHarHar; September 4th, 2006 at 05:08 PM.

Thanks
    I'll definitely be up to the 'Bou tomorrow night. The Lenox area wouldn't be too bad of a drive around 7pm, I suppose.

Thanks
    EVERYONE kindly join in the discussion about
    NEW LOCATION FOR MINI SKETCHGROUP MEETINGS:

HHHHHHHHHHH--> would dunwoody or somewhere around Sandy Springs be ok perhaps? i'm actually going to be coming from the same area that you are, since i'm going to be moving out of roswell hopefully within the next month. Thing is, a-fex is coming from WAY north, like Alpharetta north. close to the perimeter means better access for everyone too, which is good for our friendly neighborhood Kennesaurus faetsoicus. fingerless and Angry-Doolittle are right there, and plus they're super regular members. maybe i'll try and carpool with you guys, but i'm not sure where my roommate and i are going to be moving to.

Artifex-->
    hmmm... this would mean that you would have to pay the ga 400 toll, or else sit on roswell road or the always awkward peachtree industrial at a lot of red lights, which change regardless of how the traffic is. Actually going into fall Lenox gets really messed up, esp. with the approach of the holidays. many days i swore death to the whole clogged 400 right exit lane to get over to lenox mall. anyways, that whole part of buckhead tends to get super clogged, so personally i'm not feeling that as an option.

more news you can abuse on the twos.

j

Thanks
    wasn't there some big starbucks or something near perimeter mall that you guys went to after our VERY first meeting? again, proximity to 285 i hereby believe is crucial.

j

Thanks
    Yeah, Tammzorsz knows where it is. I've been there a few times, but I have the memory of a goldfish.

EDIT- Oh and I'm going to be packing up and such the next few days, so I may or may not be on here. It all depends on how much I want to have to pack up friday. I'll be back in full force Saturday.
    Last edited by HugeHarHar; September 4th, 2006 at 09:18 PM.

Page 61 of 284 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast