Page 56 of 284 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalogDoll
    Me? I've been kicking the shit (yes, no censorship this late into my insomnia outing) out of my monitor. I'm having serious calibration issues...Serious....Any suggestions (before I invite Wesifex over to sort this shit out for me either through his expertise or assisted suicide)?

BTW - Warwick Davis (of Willow/Leprechaun fame) will not be attending Dragon-C this year...And I was going to bring a cauldron of gold for him to autograph...Satan's nuts...

[+] AD - singing off to lay in bed until my monitor magically repairs itself...
    Satan's nuts, indeed. Monitor calibration troubles? CRT or LCD?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    OK... I wanna go... this sunday? or next? next right?

... how much is it though? I kinda have to be tight w/ the money right now... time money etc is all tight and i'm trying to maintain a thread of sanity while i'm at it all...

As to the rocket pants... man I'm always wanting to invest in the top of the line... an investment, ya know? ... well, it looks like right now the rocket pants are running at a much higher price than the bikes and even cars... kinda makes the budgeting even tougher... but if you can find me a great pair at discount... then there's something there to consider.

~chasing whims is not always a waste of time~

sketchjunk thread give me a MOO!!!–CATLsketchgroup

Thanks
    Well, I awoke at 9:30 to prep the office for my big meeting and, after only 4 hours of sleep, found that it had been rescheduled. I feel like the bottom of a truck stop pay shower...I'll leave the exact details of such a feeling to your own interpretation...

Wesifex: LCD. After my post last night, I monkeyed with the damn thing again and appear to have sorted it out...I'm irritated, because the inital calibration was way too bright and everything I've completed recently is now muted...All that pop I worked to achieve is now pretty washed out...I'll be playing with the controls to bring everything back up to snuff...

Edit for Fae: It's $30 for one day. If you need help paying, we can spot you some money at the door. It's next Sunday. And you're right, top-o-the-line rocket pants aren't to be found in your discount clothiers. Nope, you've got to go custom to get the right fit and feel...Otherwise, you run the risk of them shooting off with ass in tow and you're left twitching and shaking on the ground from the spleen up...For the love of all that's dark and wicked in this world, don't buy your rocket pants out of the back of a truck...You'll only end up in some Internet video clip on sites less-visited...

Dammit...Today is one of those days where I could use something submerged in vodka...[Re-edit: I'm thinking something like pancakes...Vodkacakes...Kiev-Style Flapjacks...Cossack Griddle Cakes...That's it, I'm opening my own breakfast place...]

+AD - destroying his portfolio one image at a time...

Last edited by AnalogDoll; August 25th, 2006 at 11:06 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by steiner
    i feel like the bottom of a truck stop pay shower
    Vodka soaked COUNTRY GRIDDLE CAKES are sounding better and better

nofingerz--> we chatted about this a la tele... it sounds like we'll have a good turnout. I'm working on a little something for the email list.

Grackolicious--> Bummer you can't make it down for dragon con! Dragon Con promises to be a blast, though not as fun as it could have been were our extended CATL fam all in attendance... This year of course we've got no table and it seems like we'll be just kind of checking things out in preparation for next years festivities. We definitely want to have some table there next time to represent for the mortal, sentient bovinators. i left some well intentioned footprints in the thread ... errr ... it can be salvaged i wholly believe .

Anno Domination--> as we discussed last night, with all the canines safely stashed and protected from the voracious, we're freaking stoked that you're (er... probably) going to make it! i sincerely hope you kicked the shit out of the monitor calibration problems you were having...

tammy--> Hope you end up coming... as adoll mentioned, some of us will be willing to cover for you if its necessary. that's right--> "catl sketch group luv."

artiwesifex-->have you noticed that "satan's nuts" as a saying has seemingly captured the hearts and minds of our sketch group???

all---> Unfortunately and sadly, the previously mentioned Doctor Octopus costume flew the coup last night of its own volition. I think it caught word of lonely highway machinery over on Old Alabama road and left in a moment of metallic-tentacled passion. at present i have no idea where the tentacles are, though i did hear some frisky robot lovin sounds this morning during my commute. Oh wait, that was just some music Ethax gave me after BODIES: Teh sketchgroup TRIP NUMBER 5 the other night...

hugs and guggs,
    joel

Last edited by guggemmaneuver; August 25th, 2006 at 12:30 PM.

Thanks
    Destroy everything you touch, today. Destroy me this way. Anything that may desert you, so it cannot hurt you.

My right eye has given up on me. Odin's left is off and running. My right's still in place, blotted and useless. Eyestrain, folks. It's another reason why sleep is such an important part of the frickin' sunshine on my frickin' Jon Denver day! I've got this whole Popeye - right-eye-jammed-shut-look going on...

3 more hours to go, kids...

GODDAMMIT! WHERE ARE THE VODKACAKES!

Thanks
    Alcohol sounds great right about now. So does a free new car. Among other things.

I can technically afford it, I just technically shouldn't... make sense? Yeh... it's something like that. 30s not too bad... I should be fine, but I really appreciate the loving. I'll just have to cut back on other things (food? haha) to justify it to myself... or something.

I'm just a bit worked up... or down... about parental stuff that shouldn't rub me the wrong way as much as it does. Kinda puts a damper and everything (life) and whatnot, but there's little I can do other than continue to frustrate myself and get angry with myself at my lack of ability to reason with myself.

Yeh... it's messy like that.

You guys rock.

~chasing whims is not always a waste of time~

sketchjunk thread give me a MOO!!!–CATLsketchgroup

Thanks
    Won't be able to manage the dragon con on sunday. Turns out this sunday is the 27th, which happens to be both my and my son's birthday. 34 for me, and 6 for him, so I'll be at home pampering my kid and eating entirely too much b-day cake.

Do make sure to take some pictures of the swankiest comic nerd outfits. I can browse those afterwards and feel like I was there.

Thanks
    Fae: Sorry to hear abour your trouble with the 'rents...If you need help making a plan of action or just want to beat a dead, stuffed nerd with a stick, let us know...We can arrange such things...(Oh, yes...We can...)

All: In recognition of Wes' forthcoming B-day (and that of The Junior Tarzan of Terror), I put a motion forward to move Tuesday's regularly scheduled Le 'Bou meeting to a place more befitting of a celebration!

Weifex: Anywhere in particular you've been wishing to go with a sordid mob of proper rogues?

[+AD] - I've still got one good eye, you bastages!

Thanks
    Pick-of Westiny: An early birthday greeting to you and your son. I see in your future a mutual exchange of Ninja Turtle action figures between you two, the perfect gift for young boys and grown men alike. BTW, the DragonCon is next Sunday, the 3rd, so you shall be free to harrass cosplayers with the CATL group

All Dolls go to heck: Sorry to hear about your pirate vision syndrome. A celebration seems in order, my suggestion would be some sort of steakhouse....whatever really......Wes' choice

Last edited by nofingers; August 26th, 2006 at 05:13 PM.
    My Sketchbook
    My Website
    Atlanta Sketchgroup
    "Why should I believe you? You're Hitler!"

Thanks
    Well, based on some print tests last night, my monitor is still giving me calibration headaches...At least my eyes have returned back to normal...

As of this afternoon, I have the flyer laid out and the architecture for the website in place. Once I sort out my calibration woes, I'll color adjust the flyer cover and drop that into the website teaser page...

Ben: I need that logo, man. Need it like ASAP! Guggs should have passed along my email to you. Fire that little effer over as soon as you can...

Fingerless: Of all the images, you had the only horizontal piece. As much as I loved it, it did not love me back. I had to change the layout around to fit it in as best I could. Just wanted to let you know it's not getting the gold start treatment like the others.

Wesifex: I've sent you a desperate cry for help. Give me a ring when you're free later on and let me know if you can offer your technical insight...

+AD - is up to his elbows in CATL manure...and he's diggin' his way out...

Thanks
    k writing this from the ROMEGA COMPOUND, BUMMER about the monitor calibration issues e. K... called ben last night but i didn't really get to talk because my face was oozing fluids from being rocked off by dr. octagon with my dr. octopus costume.

j

Thanks
    AnalogDoll and Everyone Else: As for Brookie's and My Apartment Art event, Bring whatever you desire. We will provide some snacks and a few select toxins yet to be determined. I'll give you the full scoop as the time draws nearer.

Regarding the Eyedrum show, the sooner I get material the better...but i'm thinking since we're artists I should set a more definite deadline..so I'll say by December 25th. Make my Christmas Merry.

Guggs My guess is the venue is booked at least a year or more...we shold have plenty of time to prepare work and recruit members - a pending show may be a good lure.

ALL I'll see you all at Dragoncon with my sketchpad...I'll be dressed up as a fairy shouting obscenities, intimidating my competition in the Quick Draw contest. LOVE

Thanks
    Two Hundred and Forty dollars worth of puddin'...You could be saying to yourself..."You could have bought One Hundred dollars worth of puddin'"...And that would be...a lot of puddin'...(That's right, baby)...But we had to go all the way, baby...We had the Two-Forty...We had to have the puddin'...

Website is nearing completion. At least, as we roll past the 1AM mark, BETA is.

Guggs: I've built it to function on the bare minimum, while still serving up a healthy dose of CATL love. You'll have a special little surprise in your mailbox in the AM...

Mo-Mo-Mo-Tyka: Whenever I see your name, I can't help but think of Milla Jovovich's character from Zoolander...

Apartment Gallery Throwdown: Toxins, fantastic...Free radicals, kids -that's what will do us all in...

Eyedrum in your stocking: That's plenty of time to have some original work sorted out...and maybe even work in some winterthyme themes...

Dragon-C '06: Ah, vulgar fairies...You don't see much of those in the fairytales anymore...At least in all the vanilla bedthyme stories they keep pushing down kid's throats...Not my kids...Nope, when I finally manifest a few goblins, I plan on reading them Ubermeyer and the Missing Fingers and A Pop-Up Book of Vivisection...

[+] AD - will fly you right into the sun...

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 56 of 284 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1