Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Been sick for a couple of weeks and busy for to more. There's no time to draw. I HATE MY SCANNER. I've still got this red stage going on but after trying to get a decent scan of the red tone I've decided never to post these here again.

Armando Thanks for the really helpful advice. That drawing is just shit and I don't know why I even posted it.
    Thanks man. This chicken needs years of plugging.
    Art_addict I will do that once I get rid of this lazy ass that's hanging on me. Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you again.
    Pennington The weather is actually starting to look much better. Almost time to go out and stare at people. I second what art addict said too.
    Max1975 It's not that I'm working smarter but that woman in the ref picture wore that kind of scarf or whatever it's called in england. Thank you for the kind words on those drawings.
    Flaskpost Yeah. I bet I would get a permission from my doctor to not have to draw whole figures ever. Makes me sneeze my brains out violently.
    Malavon Despana Long time no see my friend. I will do some more finished work in the near future (like in ten years). I will be seen in your thread soon.

sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Not bad at all. great studies, and quality faces, Keep at it, you're going somewhere.
    ~"With a little hope, and alot of try, anything is possible."~
    ~"The harder You work, the better life gets."~
    ~"The pain doesn't last, but the gain will last forever."~
    ~"Fear is my courage." ~Mr_S_14

Thanks
    You done quit drawing but you ve picked it back up. I can see you used to pratice a lot. As far as ive seen you are a pro when it comes to hands. There was only one hand that I would give a 2.

Thanks
    YO! PLACEBOAST. Long time no visit your thread (don't even know if i have posted here before) But i have to say top work on these anatomical studies. I really like most of them.

But two HUGE MAJOR thumbs up for your efforts in quitting smoking! i wish my dad would do the same!
    -PJ
    Keep the child alive...
    Dare to Believe Sb
    Website
    Blog
    Class 1 and 2

Thanks
    Those are all looking really good. They are a bit soft at times, but that could just be the media. Good work, good studies!
    "Oh my God who is flying this thing! ......... Right, that would be me." ~Wash

DeviantArt - Sketchbook - Concept Art.org Porfolio

Thanks
    Hey,

its been to long boast!!!! Too long, sorry! Been busy. Good little studies, try to do more studies of the face, and you will be away! Your arts coming along though. Keep on pushing yourself and keep on going.

Qxzi 8)

Thanks
    hey thanks for the comment. it has been a while. it's also been a while since you updated. show us something. please.
    my sketchbook

What drives a man, but that he should love and be loved, and find the purpose that his heart was made for.
    Whatever you do work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord. col. 3:23

10 Minute UberMega Battle Thread!!!

Thanks
    Thank you guys for not forgetting about me.

It's sure has been a while since my last post here. Haven't really have the time to draw so much and it's summer time and every excuse I can think of for being lazy.

Warm up
    sketchbook of Placeboast

Fast "gesture" sketches
    sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

I hate the fact that my drawings without ref. always turns out so cartoony. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME CRUCIAL POINTERS!!!
    sketchbook of Placeboast

Shait!!!
    sketchbook of Placeboast

Thanks
    Hey, how you doing? I see that you are still working at it. I was looking through at the new posts. I wanted to say that I have the same outcome with sketching without a ref. My faces and bodies turn out kinda cartoonish as well. I've been trying to work more with values lately instead of line to determine the shape and features. It might help you out to establish more life like characters. So far it's been giving me a great challenge. Keep at it!
    !darkchild!

Feel free to checkout my work:
    darkchild's sketchbook

Don't forget to visit the Critique Section!!

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    Darkchild I'm alive and still kicking. Thanks for the good advice. I bet nearly all "artist" have the same problem in the beginning. I will just have to draw my ass off from refs and maybe in a while things will start looking better.

Some more shit
    sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

Thanks
    Your faces and forms have improved a lot with your practices, keep it up! Maybe try some more angular studies focusing on the planes of the faces and parts of the body.
    Finn | my sketchbook thread | tumblr | Bēhance | gorillaartfare | whiskey, gin, and pints of beer

Thanks
    Hey man!

Its been a long time since i've been on your SB. Im glad you'ce updated. Your figures are improving like crazy. You are starting to make those shapes really pop out and the forms are coming to life (DUM DUM DUM) Keep posting bro. Id like to see some super polished drawings.

take care
    -ryan

Thanks
    iolarnula Thanks a lot. Basicly all my drawing are some kind of planar studies. I just can't help it that it doesn't show for the shit of an artist I am.
    Ryan DeMita Thanks for popping by. Hope to see you here in the future aswell. Super polished will be coming once I start to understand the forms I'm drawing. This might take ten years. Hope you'll still be following my thread then.

I will not be posting these bald headed guys in the future.
    sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

Thanks
    Will be posting a couple of drawings later today. Now just couple of pictures of ugly old me for future sp reference.
    sketchbook of Placeboast sketchbook of Placeboast

Thanks
    sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

sketchbook of Placeboast

A friend was kind enough to pose for me for a short period of time
    sketchbook of Placeboast

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast