Thread: hello

Thanks

hello

Hello everybody..
    I hung out with Hawkprey, Glen, Bobo and several others who frequent this board last tuesday,, and they made me aware of this forums existance..
    I like it here!
    its refreshing.. ive recently lost complete interest in most of the other message boards,, so this may become my new home..

so yah,, im a concept artist.... worked on a few pc games,, blah blah.. i used to be King Lono,, but i dropped the king.
    made me sound a little too rightious to people who dont recognise the refference. know what i mean?

The Thunderdome is great!! i cant wait to jump up in that,,,,
    soon as i can find my buttless chaps..

ill post some art asap.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    yo Lono, WASSUP, welcome man,

glad you could come.

may i ask what games did you work on? so i could associate some works with your style? hehe just to see the talent that's behind the name

Thanks
    hey thanks bytemap.

well the most well known games ive worked on are Heavy Metal FAKK 2, American Mcgees Alice, and im currently doing contract work on Duke Nukem Forever.
    ive worked on a few other games and proposals, but a lot of which either got cancled halfway through production or never made it past the Doc phase.
    :chug:

Thanks
    Wow, killer, never played Heavy Metal FAKK2, but i loved American Mcgees Alice. it was a sweet game, congrats, to you and everyone who is in the business. I'll be joing you all soon hehe:evilbat:

Thanks

Wow...

played both - but Alice was the first game I ever wated to buy and have (and believe you me, i've seen about EVERYTHING).
    Looking forward your Thunderdome Monster! He He..

Oblio

Thanks
    hahaha! holy fart! Oblio.. what did i tell about goofin with tha bee's?
    :p

wow,, you got your name from "the point" didnt you?
    ill bet im the first person to recognize that one eh?
    my parents had a casset tape of that story that they would
    play in the car on road trips when we were kids..

damn,, what was his dogs name?

Arrow!! hah! i remember!

man,,, i had to dig deep for that one.

Alice was the first game I ever wated to buy and have (and believe you me, i've seen about EVERYTHING).
    sweet,,,, did you find the secret vagina on the final queen of hearts? actually,, it wasnt much of a secret.. although there is a secret handprint on her butt cheek that says JT's bitch.. that stands for john turner,, her creator.

Thanks
    No shit on the handprint? I didn't know that! Howdy Zach m'man. I got your email. I'll drop you a line soon... I is Bizee... blach.

Thanks

Right to the Point!

Yep... i love that movie - I found it again and gave it another go - it's sublime - and all made by a single man. See it again if you can - it's for grown people!
    That and "Masks" - short CG anim movie (been at siggraph '99 I think) are about my fav animation movies. Verry deep.
    While I've been with "Impale Entertainment" (dead now) we had a motto like "We make our point across". In my language it is a single word for "point", "dot" and "period" - I had fun with that for a while. Anyway, here is the fisrt time i go with this name - I'm known as "Afantana" in.. other places!

I'll look for that big queen but!
    Hurry up with that art-post! Forge your monster - the battle is soon!

Oblio

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.