Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Nice control of the water colour. Your concept work and figure drawings/painting come across as very strong. My life-drawing tutor wanted me to use colour, but I wasn't brave enough, haha. You may have already said this some where, but how long do you spend on each pose, in average? Your SB is really inspiring stuff.

If you always get up late, you'll never be on time --Broken Social Scene
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thanks
    wow! dude you have got a lot of new work up. I really! like the ones you are going to make into a book, soo cool. and I like the color on the first one, I think there is enough purple/more pink in the background to unite. Plus you have that Greenish yellow that compliments it, and it is very saturated so you look at her for sure, I like it, sorry shiraj, haha! get more opinion though. I might just be seduced by it,

TIFFANY PROTHERO
    www.tprothero.com

Sketchbook Thread
    WIP Thread
    Finally Finished Thread
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    SSG Gilded

Wertle : Snowsfall : redFIVE : Danomight : Interceptor : bengonzalez : Kittywolf13 : Poise

Thanks
    tullie - thank you. most of these are 10 and 20 minute poses. the 10 min are the ones without a lot of color on them and the 20 min are the ones that are overdone with color.

incolorinred - i've started focusing on hands more than i normally would have. hope it shows

Tiffany - you're just trying to be difficult well, when i finally start taking this book thing seriously and will actually have something to show you can bet i'll be bugging you for your opinion/crits

My internet is down at home so i'm sneaking this update in at work while the boss is out. This is two weeks worth of SoI watercolors.

AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings) AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings) AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings) AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings)

AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings) AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings) AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings) AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings) AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings)

Thanks
    ahh, de-li-siouscio

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Man, these are delicious.
    You get so much weight out of such delicate brush strokes, use of colour is fabulous. Put that style into your biro drawings, delicate shaded areas would look humming!!
    Love it man. Love your city too.
    Laterz
    -B-

Thanks
    Rob, Badger - Thanks guys!!!

here's a little hackery i've been messing around with. can you smell Spectrum entry???
    AmishCommy's SB - update: 05/22 (Progress Report on various paintings)

Thanks
    Those watercolours are cool. Nice poses, good colours. Thumbs up

SKETCHBOOK

Sinister Six Sketch Group
    Since 2003, sorta.
    Cookiedough Fooxoo Hyver Wolfje character

Thanks
    shit yo, i know it starts to sound like an old record, but the water colours are nice!!. just cant seem to get enough of them. you should do lifesize versions of them with huge brushes!

will cost you a fortune in paints though...

tensai

check the Tensai Tokyo Sketch Thread (Sketchbook)

check the Tensai Cityscapes Thread (Finally Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by strych9ine
    Fuck backgrounds, who needs em.

Thanks
    wow man, your watercolors are really freakin sweet. i'd like to see you do a completed portrait of someone instead of the smaller studies.

Thanks
    dude..... your getting extremely good with those... you gotta teach me how to play with them... I'll buy you a sandwich or something!!!

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Arkady, sexy watercolors. The last batch of sketches look burger sauce man, real nice. I actually wanted to start dabbling in them, what was the name of that set you showed me while I was in NY? Do you have a link to anywhere I can order that online?

Thanks
    Last updates are great..but I expect that from you

Arkady - please really think about printing a book. You know I would buy one, and I think a good amount of people would buy it from you right here on CA.org.

I should be seeing you tomorrow - unless something crazy happens (which happens to me quite a bit) - can't wait to see your work hanging on the wall. Cheers!

*:*www.scottaltmann.com*:*

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1