Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Some of your new stuff is fantastic, but I'd say undertake more concentrated study to color application and theory, color is a tough animal to tackle - the most obvious problem I see is pretty easy to fix - lack of color unity. it can be easily fixed by picking the predominant lighting temperature and applying it in varying amouns throughout the other colors present in the image in order to get a key color.

Have fun, m.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Man Im Glad I Logged On Today Or I May Have Missed This Sketchbook. Its Really Cool To See Your Cute Little Characters All The Way To Amazing And Grotesque Freaks Of Nature. The One That Really Seems To Stick Out In My Mind Is The Hyena Picture. Its Really Cool. Congrats!

Thanks
    -AMAZING... all of this stuff are very very interesting. i like it. All of your comix scenes camera positions are very awesome, incredible, brilliant.... bla bla nla.... i don't know how can i said that an english. because my english skills is so poor... Eventhough i know all this stuffs are very great things...

Thanks
    Hey guys, thanks for droping by this SB .

A short update:

(I´ll comment on your comments later, right now I fear getting logged out and having to upload everything all over again)

Thanks
    wow, great thread you got here, that bot boy is so cool...and and that flying ship is sweet as well...good work!

Thanks
    TheGnoll: Thanks, I get why you don´t like the robot thingy, don´t worry about it, that SP set was just to try something else out, each pic took less than 45 minutes anyways...thik of them as "thinking out loud".

Octopus_interphone: Yes, hideous I know, pretend is not even there
    Uh and yes is quite hard to try and draw your ass off, you need a mirror and all that stuff, so i decided to keep my ass and just work hard.

A.I.R: No problemo!, te mando un PM.

blanquish: I´m flattered by your comments, as always, maybe I should start a completely new sketchbook, but only if I care about the stars ( And I´m suppose to pretend I don´t )

MagicMan: Thanks dood, I´m on it, is one of my biggest flaws as you so accurately pointed out, that you get without having any formal education and just work in monochrome all the time...I think I might have to stay aways from highly saturated images and work slowly until I get there.

SLIIP: thank you very much, I guess I should look take that pic as a starting point to keep developing myself, I´ll try and remember how did I do that one.

Mag-neo: My English sucks too, don´t worry, some American movies + hanging around English forums will help eventually, thanks for dropping by

Goog: Thanks, is it cool even without a face?

Thanks
    man, your tech designs have this wonderful lighthearted retro fantasy feel to them, while your creatures are just mind-bendingly disgusting.

Such a range!

Thanks
    I love that insect-car hybrid. Good idea making it museum style... works really well with the legs thought there's no sense in it. The robot-boy's colouring also looks especially great to me.

Thanks
    Thank guys!

Here´s an update :

Thanks
    great cloth work going on there
    for the pic in 217, i suggest more light illuminating from the light sources.
    anyway, sweet update, im sure youll look back at say page 10 and see how much improvement you have made since page 4.

Thanks
    Cool updates, some of your recent work is starting to get this really cool dirty/beat up look to it. The latest robots and the crazy chick with tentacles coming from her stomach are my favorites of your recent work because they feel very different than the previous stuff. The cave type environment could use more unified lighting and the girl in red has very pink skin, but overall, really strong work, keep it up.
    My Sketchbook

-Anthony

Thanks
    Neat stuff. All I'd have to say is watch your figure rendering: you make some look a little plastic.
    Sketchbook

Don't miss the rise

This is actually Wolverine's sketchbook

Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 625 Posts
Hey! wow nice sketchbook, or nice updates!
I like the latest one alot, err I like robots the biggest problem
is the lowerlegs imho, they are to short, the upper body is perfect on both!
keep it up awsome sketchbook!
Nice website!

Thanks
    Nice sketchbook, shamagim.

You make coloring like that look so easy.

Thanks

Your Drawing,creativity No Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Man
    Some of your new stuff is fantastic, but I'd say undertake more concentrated study to color application and theory, color is a tough animal to tackle - the most obvious problem I see is pretty easy to fix - lack of color unity. it can be easily fixed by picking the predominant lighting temperature and applying it in varying amouns throughout the other colors present in the image in order to get a key color.

Have fun, m.

HIS COMMENT S ARE VERY PERFECT FOR YOUR BOOK SOME ARE REALLY PERFECT AND SOME THERE ARE NOT HOMOGENIOUS
    TY

BUT OTHERWISE YOUR DRAWING,CREATIVITY NO QUESTIONS ON IT ULTIMATE

MY SKETCH BOOK
    Last edited by dhilipsomesh; July 18th, 2006 at 04:46 AM.

• Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.