taken image for revision. thanks
Last edited by Escelce; September 16th, 2005 at 09:49 PM.
is it CG? I generally notice that things seem to be very stiff and inconsistant when its a "paint over cg model"..but I may be way off - let us know
- The feet meet right at the edge of the page which makes it feel very claustrophobic. Also, add some more at the top...
- I'ts legs need to be modeled more; lighting is very flat
- The tongue looks bad - take it out altogether
- The thing around the beast's neck doesn't feel like its sittin on on the neck. The saddle doesnt look like its wrapping around - bad texturing
-Even though its a skeleton - it looks very stiff and the way it's sitting is awkward. Direction of the legs?
-Are the horns supposed to be symmetrical? If not, they aren't different enough to see if it was done on purpose
- The BG needs an indication of something - its just too plain right now and it's so soft that it makes the textured beast look "pasted on".
- Where are the stakes coming from the other side? Is he holding them? it doesn't make sense.
Hope that helps