Oi, Batman superman fight, -The Reason-, Soon to be the encounter. Input welcome

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Oi, Batman superman fight, -The Reason-, Soon to be the encounter. Input welcome

Hi people I am ready to put this out there for critiques and all around advise. I dont mind you being harsh hell be mean if you like just try not to be helpful I am trying to improve. If you like it then Woohoo, This is the start to a project that will be long term. If possible I will try to update every day to two days under Ideal conditions... First and formost Color is not an option the program is free and called Easytoon. It is a program that allows black and white animations. Thats it. I will clean what I can and If I can stop inconsistencies I will If i can. there is a jump on the moon in the batman swing My brother wants me to fix it, I will try, There are some oddieties in the bat signal. And God help me I haven't been this exited in a long time.

Thankyou.
    sly
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: First of all (and I state the obvious) I had nothing to do with the creation of batman and superman nor the Idea that they would fight each other... Thank you Bob Kane, Jerry Siegel god rest the creators of Titans among characters , Jeff Lobe and Jim Lee , Hush a 3 year old legend of a story.. May be off on time...

Last edited by sly's hand; September 20th, 2005 at 11:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    All in all it looks very good.

One thing thats throwing it off is the text. A nice font would look a lot better than the drawn in letters imo. Also, the buildings in the first part with superman are very flat compared to the character.

With some fine tuning this could be a real nice animation.

SSG #11 is louder than 10.
    Taj | SkapeGoat | Dose206 | Noë | Cromsoneye | Tie | wil.whalen

Thanks

Oi: thanks

I like the text Idea. The problem easytoon has it it Does not have a text tool... Guess Ill have to get some better hand writing. As for the buildings Ill see what I can do.

sly

Thanks
    dude so far it is awsome, i myself just got the program a week ago after seeing your dbz like fight on here,cant wait to see the end result, a tutorial would be cool of ya as well

Thanks

Oi: Luda

I have posted something that I think, heh think , Is passable for a tutorial in the tutorial section hope you get something useful from it .

sly
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The longest journey starts with a single step.

Thanks

Oi: Update on the bat.

koroshiya001 I cleaned up the letters, Still dont have a real font I am working on things I can do, I also added more builings and put in some details on the exeisting on.

I fixed the Superman symbol, friend pointed out that it was a point at the bottom, I fixed the Jump of the moon that my bro Bugged me about, and rightfully so.

I changed the Logo for the fight, and that may be it. I will be getting into the meat of this brawl later. but for now comments critiqes what have you, I'd love to hear em.

Thanks and later,
    sly

Thanks
    Pretty nifty animation. I agree that the buildings are looking flat maybe hand drawing them and giving them perspective would take too much time but it would definitely help keep the feel of the animation. The Font needs a little more fine-tuning. to bad there is no font tool but dose the program allow you to paste in or import images if so do the font work outside the animation software then paste it in as an image.

Will be keeping an eye out for updates on this.

Thanks

A reason...

The text will be in a font later MS paint is a god send... for being simple.
    bengonzalez I will work on it later thank you .

For now I have Given them a reason to fight. Batman roughing up a purse snatcher. Supes wont like it and that will start the fight. The scene doesnt have a real background yet but that will change if I stay satisfied with it.

More work to be done later,
    sly

Thanks
    i like the new part were bat man jumps that guy.

Thanks

Red face

yay...more.......mooooooooooooooooooore

"A Light Shines in the Darkness and the Darkness has not Overcome It." -John 1:5

TheLightShines' New Digital Doodle Pad

Thanks
    Whoa cool. I'm gonna google easy toon now. How long did it take you to something like that with this programme?

As for the animation, one thing that stood out was the part when Batman swing into the viewer. I think you could make that part a bit slower so it feels more like he's swinging. The first moment I saw that part I thought a black line extended out to darken the whole screen. Really awesome stuff.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.