WACOM Intuos3 Tablet - 9 x 12-inches

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: WACOM Intuos3 Tablet - 9 x 12-inches

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

WACOM Intuos3 Tablet - 9 x 12-inches

I am looking at buying one of these, brand new, for $375, features:

Harness the power of software applications like Adobe® Photoshop® and Corel® Painter™ to edit photos and create digital artwork with the Intuos3 Tablet PC from Wacom®. Enjoy cordless and battery-free performance with enhanced convenience and a natural feel with its incorporated Penabled™ technology. The tablet sports an ergonomic design with sloping, contoured palm rest for increased comfort and ease of use. Strategically placed programmable ExpressKeys are 'chordable' and can be used for mouse clicks, modifier keys and keyboard shortcuts. The finger-sensitive Touch Strip provides the convenience of quick scrolling, zooming, and more. The included Intuos3 Grip Pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity enables you to dynamically control your software tools with minimal stress. In addition, the five-button mouse features five programmable buttons and a fingerwheel for smooth and accurate tracking. Alternating between the comfortable grip pen and the ergonomic five-button Intuos3 mouse reduces repetitive motion, so you can work easily and with minimum hassle.

Sound like a good deal? Any advice appreciated as I leap into the digital age.

Thanks,
    bat

----------------------------------------
    Sans la colère. Sans la haine. Et sans la pitié.

I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian, against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

Writer, illustrator and artist.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i actually just got mine, for 400, thats the cheapest i could find
    where did u find it for 375?

anyways, ye, go for it.
    ive had the wacom 1 for years up until now and the additional pressure sensetivety is real nice, imo.
    however, hadnt my old tablet broke down, i wouldnt have replaced it, probably, since these things are just too damn expansive. worth it - but expansive.

Honest love makes one's soul a reflection of the partner's mood.

No sleep - More draw!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I went ahead an got the thing. The $375 isn't so bad, the $900 laptop to use with it, making it the third computer under the roof here, was probably not the most cost effective decision to make. Now I need to figure out how to use the Wacom. I did buy a copy of Painter 9, so I just need to figure out how to use the two together.

I always find myself instinctively arrayed on the side of the barbarian, against the powers of organized civilization. -- Robert E. Howard

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, what an amazing tool, this is the only way to go, just got it today and am monkeying around, very awesome. Does anyone know if the Wacom airbrush is worth buying to use with this?

bat

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.