Thanks

Rampage's Sketches

I haven't posted for a whil in these forums and my first thread probably made me off as kind of a jerk for not wanting critiques. This time around though any and all critiques are welcome. I have to get used to it since I'm going through college right now to be a video game concept artist.

This is all stuff I've done in the past couple of days. I'm still messing around with different styles and stuff. I notice I'm still having some problems with proportions which I'm trying to correct. I haven't drawn in around three months (my mom got seriously hurt so I took a quarter off from school to take care of her. I guess I still should have been drawing though ) so I'm a bit rusty.

Hopefully I'll have something new to post every couple days. It doesn't come near the quality of art most of the poeple post here (you guys are f-ing amazing!) but I'd just like to share.

Rampage's Sketches

Rampage's Sketches

Rampage's Sketches

Rampage's Sketches

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I have a quick question. I've been trying to color in some of my stuff using Photoshop CS2 and I can't seem to get anywhere near the results you guys get. I noticed a lot of you talk about those wacom tablets. I'm using just a regular mouse right now so I think that may be my problem. Do guys think a wacom tablet is a must for digital painting?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage99
    I have a quick question. I've been trying to color in some of my stuff using Photoshop CS2 and I can't seem to get anywhere near the results you guys get. I noticed a lot of you talk about those wacom tablets. I'm using just a regular mouse right now so I think that may be my problem. Do guys think a wacom tablet is a must for digital painting?
    Get one as fast as you can and start getting into real trouble Good start here dude, nice line work - start hitting the anatomy books as hard as can. Keep it up and yeah take the crits with an open mind.

Thanks
    Thanks for the advice. Proportions are definately my weak point. I'll have to really start focusing on that. I'll also look into the wacom tablet. Thanks again

Thanks
    Yay! I got a Wacom tablet! I just didn't realize how much I suck at colors to begin with, lol. I've always hated colors and painting in general. Oh well... here's my first attept so far at a digital painting-

Rampage's Sketches