Thanks

Post wanting to know about freeware digital software

Hi all if any of you got any info on freeware digital programs that or good or any program that can help me out with out pass $100 sen on the info

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thanks
    Ah! Well, you're in luck!
    Believe it or not all freeware software is in fact digital! So, really, all you need to find is freeware, without any regard for weather or not it's digital!

Now, you may be thinking something along the lines of "Well, I've got plenty of freeware, but I almost never see any fingers... Where do they hide the digits?!"
    This is entirely normal. You see, all the digits are in fact hidden deep inside your computer case, wavering up and down and even performing a bit of rudimentary sign language as they send data back and forth and even to the monitor, where even tinier fingers paint each other different colors, as needed. Now, the fingers in your screen are too small to see, as they are designed to be, but if you were to open up your case and look inside you might see thousands and millions of little fingers bunching up into knuckles and then straightening out again as little bits of cheese sort of float around on this miracle of modern computing. (Please note, computer technicians tend to discourage people from looking inside their computer cases. This is because the sight of thousands little hands showing you the most universal hand sign of all (purely accidental, I am sure) is likely to drive an un-trained person into a violent rage. Learning to control your emotions at this sight is a two-year course in a standard technician's career) The cheese is in fact the data, and the very reason why you should keep your mouse well away from the case. It might smell the cheese could well drive the mouse crazy, causing all sorts of ungood problems. So just keep your mice away from your computers.

Now, some of you may have ant-based computers which operate on pretty much the same principles, but minimize the number of computers smashed by untrained peoples every year by in fact not having any naughty signs inside. Some people have an inexplicable hate of ant-based computers though, so be careful. (I should also note that it was recently announced that ant based computers will be moving to a finger-based core in the near future. Opinions on this differ, but it's certainly an interesting move.)

Also, while you're at it, google up the GIMP

Thanks
    >>open canvas<< wanting to know about freeware digital software It has the ability to network draw with up to four people and it saves event files.

you can download it from my sketchbook thread, and see some event files. *shameless plug*
    Last edited by Orcatraz; September 5th, 2005 at 03:01 PM.
    -₪╢ ǾЯĊǺŦŖΛŻ ╟₪- ~orc

Thanks

thanks

thanks all I'll try everyone I can get my hand on