Thanks

I apologize-Ssenkrah Semaj

This is another stupid alias...couldn't think of anything else...

I'm sorry Jason. You closed the thread and banned me right when I was about to respond...My answer to everyone's questions are below...

Wow you guys are really nice, I'm a big jerk to have misused this forum like that. Though I hate to say it, it was mostly me saying all that. This all has gotten way out of hand. Let me explain I post on this site from my job (Verizon), my coworkers and I sit around the computer all day waiting for customers. A few days ago i was on the "what does everyone look like thread" showing my co-workers/friends some of the pictures and they saw Magicman's and we all started cracking jokes(I apologize Magic). That then led to them asking to post something about him under my ssenkrahsemaj handle which i said no, but you can use my EMB account(which i was going to switch too because I always used that name on other forums but changed my mind). So we started posting crazy shit under it(i apologize) and after work was over I continued to do so because I love an argument(shameful I know)...so yes It was me. This is all very creepy I know...I won't post again but I'd like to respond to a few things before I go:

Damn, it was him? I'd seriously never have suspected... crazy stuff. What an asshole!
    To this and every post like it-thanx and you're right.

Exactly - If some people thought he was being nice, but had multiple names so under AKA.'s he could post what he really thought of people and felt like he could act like an ass hiding behind a name.. then he was violating everyone on ca.org etc... etc..
    You are completely right...I'm sorry.

creepy thing is, they found this out without even checking his IP's.

Another victory for the CA.org spy satellite.
    I have the knowledge to change or hide my ip address like I 'm doing now...probably was my email address that gave it away...i really wasn't trying to be very secretive.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSeRider
    I apologize-Ssenkrah Semaj

Oh well. I liked his girlfriend anyway.

I didn't know Ssenkrah Semaj was a bad person, but then again I don't pay attention very well.
    And she is laughing her ass off about all of this.....unfortunately she already knows I am an idiot.

I think my favorite post of his was his candy ass dressed in womens clothing in the picture thread lol
    Glad you found it funny that's why i posted it?

there were multiple ip addresses with three usernames...i did think that maybe they shared a computer at school or home or the like but there were multiple locations with all the same 3 usernames under "find more users with this ip address".

I did email him letting him know my disappointment but recieved no response. so there you have it.
    Jason
    My ip at work, and my laptop-I steal wi-fi As i said earlier I can change my ip address so you should ban this handle...I won't come back. I write the same you would know if it was me....and I don't deserve to be here after violating friendships like that, regardless if they were just over the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMan
    If you go have a look at all the posts that the trolls made, and all the posts Semaj made - not a single one of them posts any art, gives any crits, or anything constructive. I've modded at a few places, and that is just a dead giveaway.
    You are totally incorrect. I always post criticisms (a lot of praises mind you but feedback nonetheless) and I am an artist and because of this site I have ended my 10 year drawing hiatus. I beleived I hadn't built up enough new artwork to show yet I will regret that I didn't at least show some of it....also i don't have a scanner readily available to me

$20 says hes real name is James Harkness.

ssenkrah semaj<---------
    You're right...always thought everyone picked that up.

Quote Originally Posted by oregano
    I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight unless I voice this, and I do so only because of the large discrepency between Semaj and EvilMidnightBomber: I personally can not help but wonder if it wasn't someone living with him, like a sibling or a room mate...

It just seems... odd. I'm probably off base in my suspicion here, and I accept that. But it makes more sense to me than someone who's otherwise a seemingly normal person going loopy.

Of course, they say the same thing about most serial killers...
    Damn dude to you and Silver, Asoir, Whillow, Cotron, Marie, Lapalida, Emily, stoph, John O and anyone else who thought I was decent..I hope I truly am and I am really very sorry...I am an ass for letting my cowrokers and I treat this as our own playground. Again for that i don't deserve to be on here and I got what i deserved.

Edit: I also would be grateful to anyone who reads or comments on this or the previous thread to make sure they post some critiques...I've taken away enough attention as Jason said.
    Last edited by DragonNinja; September 2nd, 2005 at 06:13 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    let's give em' another chance

Thanks

Smile

well at least your kind enough to appologise, lucky to get that from some people these days.

Unfortunatly, ya chose the wrong forum to mess around in .
    We'll ride the spiral to the end, we may just go where no one's been

Thanks
    The Internet is serious business.

Thanks
    Takes some guts to admit that and be sorry.
    I would let him back but its Jasons call.

Thanks
    I tend not to take things too much to heart over the internet. I agree that there are lines that shouldn't be crossed. But I also see alot of people poking fun, in a joking manner. But there are all different types of humor. Make a deal, he can only come back if he starts a sketchbook thread I have seen alot of constructive feedback from him aswell...didn't really know about this situation til today.
    Motivation...gone.

Sketchbook be here...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Taj
    The Internet is serious business.
    hear hear, this man speaks the truth.

Thanks
    Everything should be in moderation. I'm glad you replied, but I'll let Jason Manley pass the judgement.

Thanks
    I just want to say, when I read you where banned I had no idea who you were, because I dont think theres a single post with your art here.

Prove me wrong I dont care. I just really dont see a point to you wanting to be unbanned.

Thanks
    I just want to say, when I read you where banned I had no idea who you were, because I dont think theres a single post with your art here.

Prove me wrong I dont care. I just really dont see a point to you wanting to be unbanned.
    He didn't post any art as he didn't have a scanner I think. Just critiques [useful or not] and posted a lot in the lounge.

But, i'm going to agree with everyone else and see what Jason thinks.

Thanks
    I just really dont see a point to you wanting to be unbanned.
    he doesn't want...

Thanks
    who is this guy? does it matter? whyd he get banned anyways? how bad could his posts have been if all he did was post in the lounge? Come on...sticks and stones guys....not words...plus if he can just come back on with another name why all the jazz?

Thanks
    Meh, I just think it's funny. All I gotta say to you is "BUSTED" hehehe. Too bad too cuz I wanted to see some of your art (you did promise me that!!). I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt (you know try to build a case)... ever see 12 angry men... but then I thought that the evidence was decidedly against you. I don't know what you said to MagicMan since when I got to the thread Jason already edited it so I really don't know how much of an asshole you were to him or others but you seemed like swell guy from what I knew. Thanks for the apology I hope you mean it (that it's not another one of those troll threads).
    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

Thanks
    Ummm...

Shit- maybe im out of line, but didnt jason warn him like.. UMPTEEN FUCKING times.. yet now that hes BANNED.. hes sorry?

btw- I dont think bringing in the fact that it was your "buddies" ideas.. makes it all ok. Because part of your reasons seems like you said you just liked a good argument. Its a little late for sorries

I'm not so sympathetic, i think he had his chances, but whatever. Its not my forum, its up to Jason.

yea, so im an ass and now everyone can hate me, since most peoples seem to feel sorry that he was banned. If he is unbanned, than that just lets everyone else who wants to abuse the forums have thier fun and know they can get away with it. Yet again - this shit is drawing more attention away from people creating art and giving crits.

Thanks
    He was an asshole and an idiot, but I'm always a big supporter of second chances and forgiveness. Maybe give him a month or so before letting him back, though.

0kelvin
    www.WhereIsMyEyeball.com My portfolio! Go check it out!
    Sketchbook

Thanks
    I don't realy give a shit about apologies, you were a big fucking retard end of story, I haven't seen shit from you that could be called useful so its no skin off my nose if you're banned.

Stay, go, I don't really give two shits, just stay outta my fucking face and try actually being useful to there forums if you're graciously allowed to stay.

And 26 years old - dunno if anyone has told you, but its time to grow the fuck up.

m

Thanks
    Oh and btw, if I didn't make it clear, I'm all for your banning.

It might seem like a cunt thing to say to your face, but thats how I am, I don't hide behind aliases like a chicken shit.

I wouldn't expect to be unbanned if I shat all over someone else's forum, which means that not only do you waste your time, you also waste other people's time, why the fuck would Jason or anyone else want to to clean up after you, these guys are busy as hell running around with their work, providing the real posters here with things like scholarships, making the joint run smoothly...then we get crap like you on the other side of the spectrum who don't even have the balls to post their own art (...no, I don't buy your no scanner bullshit).

m

Thanks
    OK after reading what ever one has said about this guys , i would have to say keep his ass off of conceptart. He broke the rules and what happans when you brake the rules(hmm lets all think) You get banned. So iam with Magic Man we dont need people like him trying to start shit like this guy.
    I love an argument(shameful I know)
    Thats what DragonNinja said on this forum. Do you all realy want him to come back after saying that he loves a agrument. Like I have said we dont need pepole like him fucking up our forums. So Iam happy that hes banned

Thanks
    Well, I guess I was wrong; there's no kid brother to blame here.

The apology is respectable and I honestly don't doubt your intentions to make a change in your behavior. But this is Jason's call and I certainly understand why he's sick of babysitting.

Here's hoping for the best.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts
    you have wasted time enough. this is not about some post you made at work..this is about you no longer being welcome here. we do our best to build this place into a productive community. I do not welcome people here to do the opposite.

you made people believe you were someone you are not...on multiple occasions...you even would go in your own posts as semaj and respond to evilmidnight bomber so you could manipulate people into thinking you were a decent guy here on the site...and trick them into thinking you were two people. You post no art, you waste many peoples time. You make sexually harassing comments..you pretty much are here to annoy and that is it.

You are not going to be unbanned.

as I said, you are no longer welcome in this community.

Jason