Thanks

Random Characters...

Hey everybody. I am new to the site and decided I should post something other than the crappy daily sketch I did earlier. I am still learning to draw in photoshop with the wacom tablet and I don't think I am quite ready for coloring but here are a few things I have done so far.

so for the first picture i got a bunch of different characters, I wanted to also add MegaMan and 47 but just couldnt find anywhere for them really.

Random Characters...

... and for image 2 I got a picture of Link that I tried to color but isn't quite done yet.

Random Characters...

I hope to get more up soon... possible some pictures from my sketchbooks but we shall see. Please feel free to give C&C.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Heheh...I love Link, that's the kind of character I want for Zelda, not some cute, 2ft elf thing. Great work.

I may not be as good as you at art, but I can stare at you 'til your head explodes.

Thanks
    I think in the first picture you need to plan your composition a little better. It just seems to be a bunch of random characters, with no particular focus. In fact, it kind of seems like two separate pieces. I could draw a line just about down the middle.

I do like that little character in the hand of that big guy at the top, however. You did a good job with the way her legs go into her boots.

keep it up!
    emily

Thanks

Thanks for the C&C

Wolfess - glad you liked my Link there... He is most diffently better as an adult than some little kid. Thanks for the comment.

emily g - Thanks for your crits... I understand what you mean by it being cluttered and all. I originally was gonna go and just do Sonic having a battle with the robot as Doc. Robotnik (He is holding Tails in his hand, who is male if you didn't know) watched on.

All in all I shall try to keep my pictures less cluttered so as to not drive anyone, who isn't already, insane.

Thanks
    I like your stylized Link. Cant wait to see what you can do with the coloring.

TUNAFISH SAMMICHES?!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.DeadMeat
    (He is holding Tails in his hand, who is male if you didn't know) watched on.
    Ahh, I should have known. The girl hedgehog has her spikes styled as hair.

emily

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.