C.O.W. - #019: Light Bringer - VOTING!!!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Vote for your fav! Regarding the topic!

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • bluefooted

15 15.00%
  • possessed

0 0%
  • Mattinian

0 0%
  • Matt Dixon

29 29.00%
  • nightfend

6 6.00%
  • panda

0 0%
  • MIKECORRIERO

6 6.00%
  • redehlert

0 0%
  • Carnifex

0 0%
  • GreenTopaz

8 8.00%
  • leckronium

2 2.00%
  • bRok3n_sPiRiT

0 0%
  • Ben powis

0 0%
  • young paddy1

0 0%
  • shadoman

8 8.00%
  • J2XA

0 0%
  • Fozzybar

24 24.00%
  • Oblio

0 0%
  • Teal

0 0%
  • arteric

0 0%
  • ThrillzillA

0 0%
  • MainLoop

0 0%
  • MisterE

0 0%
  • Floris Didden

2 2.00%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: C.O.W. - #019: Light Bringer - VOTING!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cow C.O.W. - #019: Light Bringer - VOTING!!!

ROUND #019 VOTING

Topic: Light Bringer

Deadline for the voting: Monday, 05 September 2005

Posting thread (closed):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50323

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    bluefooted:
    concept: Bright-nosed hedgehog
    This small nocturnal animal is also sometimes referred to by the misnomer, Lucifer's rat, due to both its strange appearance and the 'light-bearing' nodules on the nose. This bioluminescence attracts moths and other insects which the creature feeds upon. Because it is slow moving, the bright-nosed hedgehog also possesses a number of spines along the back for defense against predators.

possessed:
    concept: excerpt from the Liber Accendo ~ chapter Nocens
    The minor minions of the Sceleris breed are sometimes known to attempt the harvesting of a soul. Unlike their larger cousins (Diabolus & Malum breeds), these wicked beings are unable to contain the animus or 'soul' they reaped. They are however, not compelled to re-deliver the soul back to it's original host. The soul is often released in the Vacuus, the empty void between realms. This makes the transcendence often very difficult for the now free soul. Some are known to eternally dwell aimlessly in the void.

Mattinian:
    concept: A deep sea creature. One of the many discovered in the murky waters of Medrona. This one in particular has earned the nickname "Lightbringer" because of the special substance it secretes in it`s mating season. The
    substance then reacts with the seawater causing illumination and attracting the attention of many many females (the brighter the trail the more females are drawn to it).

Matt Dixon:
    concept: Known also as 'The Mother of Stars', this titanic creature was first discovered by probes charting unexplored nebulae on the frontiers of known space. Scientists propose that the beast somehow feeds on the clouds of interstellar gas that surround it, filtering off nutritious particles before expelling unwanted material as a mass of gaseous matter held together by a gravitational field; effectively these bodies of ejected matter are infant stars. Put simply, this unique lifeform shits suns. Very little is known about the creature as attempts to study it in any detail have thus far proved unsuccessful - the image above was captured by the ill-fated USS Gynaecologica following the launch of a biological probe. All communication with the vessel was lost shortly afterwards.

nightfend:
    concept: Kalthulian Lightwyrm:
    Residing in the subteranean caverns beneath Sadukar II, the Lightwyrm is a fierce species. When it's territory is threatened, it will emit a bright flash of energy that fills the visual and ultraviolet spectrums. The byproduct of this light emitting ability is a radioctive drool, which scientists use to track the territorial movements of the creatures.

panda:
    concept: The Luminae Monestro, commonly known as the "Light Bringer" appears periodically amongst the cannibalistic tribes of the Mahibi desert. Its name comes merely from a time of year, for when the moon glows a bright yellow at harvest or at midsummer, billions and billions of Padorr Flies fly up in clouds for their mating season, so numerous that they even block out the brightly glowing moon. The Luminae Monestro feed almost exclusively on the Padorr Flies, and as they devour small pockets of the giant insectoid clouds, the yellow light streams through. Thus, the Luminae "bring light."

MIKECORRIERO:
    concept: Double AA
    The double AA creature is a transport device used as a giant flashlight. In the not so distant, but not so not distant future; still with me? The Double AA creature was found to be a very slow dumbwitted beast with one thing on its mind: "food"
    Miners of the local areas tortured and mangled these beasts, and once tamed they found that they were actually good for something. They would strap thier light source gear to the AA and use it to check old and treacherous mines shafts for faulty structuring. The key was to blind the beast so that it wouldnt harm anyone as well as to keep it from knowing what it was doing. By tying a string to the beast, the miners could easily tug it and keep track of the beast while it wondered through the mines, The workers would advance down the mine as the AA moved another 20 feet in front of them. On occassions the mines structure would give out and kill the poor things, but atleast our miners were safe.
    batteries not included. It just keeps going and going and .. splat

redehlert:
    concept: Hear me now as I, Grand Master of this Keep, tells a tale of light out of darkness:
    "Nightfall. While on watch outside our Keep I heard a resonating thud out in the darkness. I have no shame in conveying how fearful I was. But, being a brave soldier I crept, armed and at the ready, aware of every breath, smell and sound because I had not the use of my eyes. Out of the woods I proceeded onto the beach with the moonlight finally providing me some visibility. Nothing was there, just some trees that at first did not fully register as being out of place. Then, the clouds sabotaged my vision blocking out the moons faint light. But wait! As my eyes adjusted, I saw a glow on the beach. "What is this?" I exclaimed aloud. As I grew nearer to the eerie glow I felt immediately at peace and grateful for its radiance. Just then, one of the tree trunks moved and as I peered upward into the swallowing night I saw a towering creature and felt my bones turn limp. While fear clasped my throat, the moon was released of its bonds and showed me what was about to devour me. The vision was surreal! A giant beast with a mollusk-like head peered down at me! Was it smiling? As sanity crept back in, this beast turned and left galloping down the beach and with it I saw several more of these creatures as well as many more pearlescent spheres. I took the one nearest me and rolled it to the Keep. While transporting the sphere, it became clear to me that the thud came from this sphere hitting the beach. It most likely dropped from the great heights of this beast's mouth. "So much like a mollusk." I thought to myself for the mollusk creates a pearl inside its mouth in attempts to protect it from irritants. This must be what this beast had done and then got rid of it once it was large enough to forcefully expel. The moon kissed these fallen orbs and gave them life. From that day forward, we harvested the glowing orbs and saw many of these beasts feeding on seaweed out in the waters or foraging in the sand. We were blessed because now we had light to keep away the night for the life never faded from it. This sphere next to me is the very same one I found on that blessed night 70 years past. Now you understand how we are fortunate to have the Cochin, our Light Bringers."

Carnifex:
    concept: The light bringer is very ugly. Jabba the Hutt ugly,approximately. During the day it hides in caves in order not to scare his prey off. At night, small pimple-like organisms start to glow on his chin. Along with it goes a feromone that attracts whatever creatures near. Humans are known to respond most to it. When a victim is near enough to see the ugliness,it's usually so stunned by shock that the light bringer can grab it easily and devour it. Due to it's flabby skin it seems to grin all the time. Ironically the light bringer brings rather darkness to the creatures of the area it inhabits.

GreenTopaz:
    concept: A nocturnal creature, the Lunar Drake usually emerges from it's hidden den around sunset, where it immediatly takes to the nearest city in search of prey. while the drake itself seems to melt into it's surroundings as the light fades, it's still easily distinguishable from the glow of it's tentacles, which are used to hypnotize it's prey into a trace-like state. It's hard to escape, and many gawkers, including important political leaders and businessmen, have been snatched up as bird food. The drake is the source of much controversy however, as it is sometimes seen high in the night sky over the countryside and mistaken for a UFO.

leckronium:
    concept: Lucen the Bringer of Light
    For centuries mortals have been trying to find their way through the Realm of Darkness. Often thought that the entrance lies deep within the Earth, many mortals have journeyed through unfavorable and barely reachable terrains in hope to meet the Bringer of Light, Lucen, and to be taken to the next plane of existence. Myths and legends have claimed the entrance to be in places scattered all throughout the world and many, if not all, have failed to return to tell of their findings.
    It is often mistaken that Lucen can be found on Earth when in fact he has never existed in this plane at all. He greets those souls who have been granted permission of passing and guides them through a darkness that not even our brightest possible light could penetrate. The light is said to be as blinding as the darkness from which it came but somehow eases the spirit into the next reality. Most of these descriptions have come from individuals claiming to have witnessed this "light at the end of the tunnel" and Lucen himself, yet somehow found their way back to this plane.

bRØk3n_sPiRiT:
    concept: A hunter type of hive creatures, they consume both the flesh and vital energy of their prey, which glows throught their bodies once fed. Their back legs end in a type of cupping glass similar to the ones found on the tentacles of octopuses, they use these specialized appendages to cling on walls, atop of doorways and other structures and then leap down on their unsuspecting prey, killing them with their frontal leg spines and their head blades. After devouring the prey, and consuming its energy, the Lightbringer travels back to the motherhive to deposit this luminiscent energy, since the main hive structure uses this as a form of organic life fuel.

Ben powis:
    concept: The Light Bringer of the woods lies still and dormant during the daytime. It’s sap like blood swells into orbs on its body and pools there, accumulating energy from the suns rays.
    Then at night, when all else sleeps, the Light Bringer awakes, the orbs of blood on its body glowing brightly with its collected solar energy.
    It knows these woods well; it has been here for many, many years.
    It searches for the lost, for those in distress caught within it’s forest boundaries and brings them light into their darkness, leading lost children to safety and stranded huntsmen back to their beaten paths. The Light Bringer is a protector, a guardian in the treacherous dark.

young paddy1:
    concept: After generations of eating and metabolising the glowing insects that live in the forest the screaming stump crab has found it easier just to let the chemiluminescent juices pool in it's skin, which it can then use to hunt for non glowing prey (rabbits are excellent they get the whole caught in the headlightsthing), rather than to leave a trail of glowing piss and the occassional fluorescent crap.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    shadoman:
    concept: Sakurybdea
    The Sakurybdea, or Ocean Lights, is a small crustacean that lives deep on the floors of the Indian Ocean. It lays curled up in a ball with just a few of its spinal pertrusions exposed upward and 6 dancing tentacles on top of its head, which glow a beautiful, light-florescent blue to attract small eels and fish. When one of these curious creatures strays too close to gaze at the lights on the ocean floor, the Sakurybdea springs to its feet and opens its chest to hypnotize the creature with a radiance of light from within. Once the unfortunate victim is in a trance, the Sakurybdea snatches it with its sharp front claws and squeezes with its facial tentacles until it crushes its victim for dinner.

J2XA:
    concept: The lightbringer lives deep in the murky depths of the ocean. Lightbringers aka shockfish baiters are the only creatures known to successfully bait and kill the deadly shockfish. They do this by simulating an oceanworm resting amongst seaweed by using their uniquely shaped tail and tendrils.
    The Shockfish, what ordinarily lives on oceanworms (it can feast on one for a fortnight due to the size of the oceanworm), is duped into the lightbringer's tendrils which crush its prey to death, withstanding any shock the fish may give.

Fozzybar:
    concept: This lil' fella is a male of the common bumbleball - also called "Light Bringer". The males continously produce sperms...they never stop doing this. So when a male doesn't have sex with a mate his balls are growing and growing...the bigger the balls are the more they glow (occuring by bio luminescence). The more they glow the sexier they look for the female bumbleballs...so actually every "Light Bringer" reaches his aim of mating with a female, since they are so hot after a certain ball size that no female can resist...
    During the copulation the male "pumps" all sperms into the female (note, that the penis is on the males head, looking like a trunk!), which will draw back afterwards into its den and stay there until the offspring is born , since females aren't strong enough to fly around with the huge sperm-sack like the male do...
    side note: it is rumored that the saying "you have balls" is derived from this creatures appearance...

Oblio:
    concept: Different world, different means. First human colonist name it Frogozaur. Now it is used by the local authorities for providing street light to the retro human district.

Teal:
    concept: light bringer gathers in it's stomach bodies of small creatures that has lost in the caves when following the light it emitates. The bones are carried in it's stomach until the phosphorus starts to emit out of it to give light that another victims will follow.

arteric:
    concept: The Boralus (bore-al-us) or “Light Bringer” (AKA: Eater of Vampires)
    The Boralus is a powerful and high level elemental demon that enters the physical plain as a being of energy and light. Since it is of unknown alignment, no know rituals for summoning the being exist, and their arrivals are entirely unpredictable.
    Mostly amorphous by nature, the Boralus seems to be able to control it’s shape at will creating appendages as needed to deal with it’s environment. However, certain aspects of it’s appearance are always the same including the flowing, tattered, red hooded cloak that sits atop its form, and a unique mask that floats where one would assume it’s face to be. Since the Boralus has no face or even features resembling one, the purpose of the mask is unknown and unfathomable.
    The energy emitted by the Boralus has been said to melt through metal doors and stone walls, and the light they produce banishes any darkness for hundreds of yards. Most interesting about the creature is that it’s light seems to have the same impact on vampires as that of true sunlight. Many times Boralus have been known to attack these undead creatures, burning them to near cinders and then consuming the remains and any energies they contain. No one is sure why the Boralus does this, but rumors range from there being a centuries-old war between them to the belief that the Light Bringer is the soul of a vampire victim come to claim it’s revenge.
    Below: A villager enters a tomb to stake a vampire occupant only to discover that a Boralus has all ready begun to consume the monster.

ThrillzillA:
    concept: This is the "licht garnaal". It lives in the sea. It feeds on seaweed and that's why it got a nice set of shiny grinding teeth... It got his retractable eyes ,because although he brings light into the deeps of the ocean, his eyes aren't very keen on direct light (and it comes in handy when swimming into a big cloud of plankton so he can eat without the plankton getting in his eyes).Unfortunately his eye was a bit small so it hard to see, but it's positioned just right from his mouth.... He's a kind creature and small fish uses his light that is emitted from the inside of it's shell as a guiding beacon of light.

MainLoop:
    concept: Ghetto-Bird Dragonfly
    Called this way because the lights in his abdomen (fueled by an extreme diet rich in phosphorous, and consumption of fireflies) resemble helicopter searchlights. This creature is usually found flying at moderately high altitude, enough to be completely engulfed by dark storm clouds. The lights help it navigate through the darkness.. One might assume this makes it an easy target, but its size and leather-like exterior make it a challenge for predators.

MisterE:
    concept: Lucifer (The Light Bringer):
    Although there is little remaining scripture dealing with Lucifer there is some reference to Lucifer having been the prince of all angels in heaven. After Lucifer refused God's mandate that angels should bow before Adam, who was made in the image of God, he was cast out of heaven. Lucifer responded by waging war on heaven and making the bold claim, "I will set my seat above the stars of heaven and will be like the Highest".

Floris Didden:
    concept: This particulary large breed of Crabs makes it home in deep dark underwater caverns. It has evolved to beeing on a very select diet of sportdivers and research submarines. It lures it unssuspecting prey by posing as a small underwater vulcano, inviting its prey to inspect this, fascinating natural henomana.

Last edited by Fozzybar; August 29th, 2005 at 06:14 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    B]OK - before voting/posting read this!!![/B]

1. Please give c&c or a reason why you voted for the image!

2. Feel free to comment on any or all entries, the artists will appreciate it!

NEW: 3. Your names will be shown under the option you voted for!

Note:
    not accepted entries:

Oregano
    don't you post if you have not enough time to create something which is on your level!

other entries, which made me thinking about taking them to the poll at all:

Carnifex
    as i said...how shall anyone judge your artwork, if you can't see the creatures body...i won't accept it next time

MisterE, Ben powis whatch the rules...your creatures are very humanoid and also looking more like characters...forgiven this time, since it's your first entries...

Oblio well...more like a machine than a creature...

Last edited by Fozzybar; August 29th, 2005 at 06:29 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    thanx for taking me into the poll. i'll do better next time.
    my vote to bluefooted. nice concept and good illu.
    other favs: fozzy,matt,shadoman.
    btw you forgot floris pic.

Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fozz, don't mean to intrude, but I don't see my entry posted and no note of why .

/fd
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry for the confusion...some lines got lost when copy and pasting

fixed it!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My vote goes to Shadoman

Out of all them i thought he actually did the best portrayel of the light and stuff, partly due to the great painting. The only other one that did this was Matt Dixon, but i enjoyed shadomans concept more.

Also liked Matts - Fozzy's (thts just funny man) - i really like the illustration of the Bluefooted aswells, but i found the concept slightly weaker, its seems partly to similar to a hedgehog.

Great work everyone though, lots of great stuff here.

PHANDY // Andrew Porter
    Concept Artist // Splash Damage

ArtStation Blog Tumblr

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there,
    My vote goes to Bluefooted,
    I love the colours in that piece and the atmosphere they convey, I really get a sence of all that creature is about from this one image.

Very close call for me with MIKECORRIERO's piece, thats totaly fantastic, a really solid concept!

Its cool to see the variation in al these entries

~ Ben

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    uhmmz, well tough making a decision. But my votes goes toooo
    fozzybar.

I thought the entry of bluefooted was the prettiest. The concepts of Dixon and fozzybars were both very cool. But Fozzybars design serves the concept the best in my opinion. And it made me laugh out loud and laughing makes me feeeeel happpppyyyyy! I also liked mikecorriero's piece.... damnz did I mention it was hard making a decision?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    voted for...shadoman : His creature just looks as it could shock the prey with light, which doesn't work for me on other entries with this idea...very nice one!!!

other favs:

Matt Dixon
    Mr COW is back I love this purple stream at the bottom left...very nice touch composition wise!!!

arteric
    Hehe, very cool scene there going on...could have been an entry for the last TD...unfortunately your creature is just...errr....light?!!!

MainLoop
    the rendering is not the best, but i can imagine flying this "thing" above my head at a foggy night...cool idea and it will work much better when your art skills grow with time...

nightfend
    very scary, solid concept and top notch rendering!!!

GreenTopaz
    I award you with the "FANCDA" (fresh and new creature design award) COOL!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice to see that C.O.W. is back.

Great work everybody.

Matt's and shadowman's was awesome. But my vote went to Fozzy, he really made me crack upp today

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Man I think something snapped in my brain trying to decide who to vote for, but in the end, it was ... bluefooted. I just adore the colours and rendering. The creature's expression and how it snatches the butterflys. The entire piece just works for me.

Favorites:

Matt Dixon, I love the concept, a beast that shit suns, how can you top that? It nearly stopped me from entering myself. Crits: the atmoshpere is great, composition works, but the creature itself could be more .. exotic, the head specifically looks just like a huge lizard or dragon. I don't expect a beast the size of a galaxy to have a head with two eyes and a row of teeth ye know. Either way, great piece.

Fozzybar, it made my day, just so funny. The rendering is tight. I would've liked to see a bit more of it's natural environment, but that's personal taste.

About my own: It's way too dark. It's borderline too dark on my monitor, but that's because I know what's there. I put a lot of detail in it, but most of it is just lost in the resize. I wanted to really give the feeling that the creature is in a pitchblak underwater cavern, but in the process the creature itself became just too dark.
    I also started work on this late saturday when I just decided to participate anyway, this resulted in it beeing a tad rushed. Either way, I learned a lot from this and I'll be sure to start work on time for the next one .

/fd
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I had to vote for Matt Dixon's piece.
    But I have to say Arteric, your idea would work perfectly for a final video game boss. The concept reminds me significantly of the Dahaka from Prince of Persia 2 for various reasons I just can't exactly explain right now with sleep on my brain...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My vote for Fozzybar - great stuff, Mr. COW . Nice work also from Bluefooted, Mike and Nightfiend.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn its a hard choice.

You very easly get distracted and start voting for 'the best renderd' (or the one renderd in the style you like the most).

I love Matt Dixon's style, and the concept is great!
    but I still voted for Fozzybar!
    That concept is soo 'out-of-the-box' it's great! It made me laugh. The rendering is tight, and the image works. Still would have liked some background but hey! it works!

Nice job.

In the quiet words of the Virgin mary: "come again!"

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

A vote for Matt Dixon is a vote for our Future!

Yeah, I voted for Matt. At work now so I cannot get into details, but I will post tonight or tomorrow with some C&C on people. Just wanted to get my two cents in today!

Eric

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Fozzy's just for the fact that not only was it well executed and imaginative but it was also funny!

My other favourites were:

Leckronium - Not as imaginative as some, but still a stunning piece of work

Redhelert - More Stunning work

MIKECORRIERO - A satisfying change of style - a man of many talents

MattDixon - Great Concept and style

Nightfend - Just amazingly well done

I liked GREENTOPAZ's but it just wasn't too clear - the big wing things kinda hide the creature away and you have to stare at it for a while to see the full concept - If it didn't have the big squared wing things, it would have been alot better

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Had to go with Dixon on this one - the concept is killer - I really like the thought of an uuber space beast shitting out stars
    Fozzybar a closeeeee second, hilarious little chap. beauuutifully done!
    other goodies are Mr Corrieros, Floris and Nightfend,

Nice work everyone!

Cheers

Eri

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i voted for matt dixon, i liked both matt's and Fozzy's idea in the end i decided to go with the over all better piece (composition etc.)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hard choice this time,

I voted for Mike Corriero, because i really liked the concept behind and overall it's a great piece of work. Only crit would be that by looking at the painting you don't really get a feeling how big the creature is.

My other favorites where Matt Dixon and bluefooted. Both great entry's.

Prop's for my m8's Floris Didden and Thrillzilla, since they both finished their entry and I didn't, while I promised i would. Sorry guys, the shipment of my Wacom got delayed, so i didn't had the option to paint my piece. I should arrive tomorrow, so I will certainly participaid in the next COW.

Robert

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oof... Thanks Fozzybar ^^

Although I really liked mike corriero's, fozzybar's, and bluefooted's pieces, my vote goes to matt dixon... that thing is just awesome

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I went for GreenTopaz on this one, I just really liked the design, It's a bit different from the average, the wings for some reason remind me of incan stone carvings

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fozzybar gets my vote this week. I'm telling ya....you've got sacs on the brain - first with painted up easter balls and now this. Stellar rendering and emotion in the creature...too bad it wasn't the light bringer of blue light, thus the coined term 'blue balled'.

Hey J2XA - thanks for the comment - wasn't expecting it and deeply appreciate it.

BTW, to all - I'll do a more polished piece next week and won't write such a long story. HAH! Shi Shi Beach hiking, boogie boarding and beer consumption was rock solid this past weekend. Lucked out with the weather.

Cheers!
    Dave

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team...~Shaun "Shaun of the Dead"
    http://www.cognitionstudio.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I went with Fozzy on this one just because I love the way the creature was rendered and it makes me laugh every time I look at it. There were a lot of close seconds though which made it difficult.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lotsa really nice creatures, voting is tough with so much quality work.

I voted for lightfend's Kalthulian Lightwyrm. The creature is damn evil looking and the rendering is pro stuff, full of detail. The blue backlight is really nice touch.

I also really dig bluefooted, Matt Dixon, MIKECORRIERO and Fozzy's enteries, it really came down to personal preferance with this.

Fozzy I will make sure me creature is more... creaturesque next time.

J

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Floris Didden, a volcano on a creatures back is awesome : )
    I would have liked to see more of the creature though.

Very nice round everyone!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Fozzy- for being the funniest!! great works..

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't know yet I have to choose between leckronium and GreenTopaz..

@ Fozzy: you with your balls obsession

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by axeman61
    I had to vote for Matt Dixon's piece.
    But I have to say Arteric, your idea would work perfectly for a final video game boss. The concept reminds me significantly of the Dahaka from Prince of Persia 2 for various reasons I just can't exactly explain right now with sleep on my brain...

Played through Prince 1.... never played prince 2 so I have never seen this creature. Any resemblance is purely coincidental I can assure you... but now I am very interested in looking this beast up.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2