Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Sve's Book (April 03 2008, Baroque, digitals, life studies)

Thanks
    Jens, I love you comment, I understand every word, and believe me I'm very happy that you'are telling me this, very!!! But I don't know If I'm capable to do this. My best sketches? it's relative, it's different for each person. I'm sick of the drawing depressed girl in a jazz club and all of my drawings at sketchling thread (expect the shoes ). But some people like them. I'm not that good in detecting ugliness. For me all my drawings are ugly, honestly. But every each of them is my work and my nerves, I do draw emotionally. And experience, and new knowledge, and feeling bad, and creative moments. So it's a school. I can' put my best, I don't feel i did my best yet. I really love what you said, i need to be strict, Thank you so much
    Sveta
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Ah, sve i didnt know about this book you have here! I should step out of the sb section sometimes heh. Really nice work!!! I have been missing out for sure! I love the drawings on page 3 (and the rest ) - you dont have much fear your self you know! Really good sve! Keep it up - it really was nice for me to see!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellah.
    I should step out of the sb section sometimes heh.
    Yeah, me too !
    Hello ! So, you're Sve the famous, aren't you ? The guy who told Fellah to draw flowers ? It's nice to see your stuff, I see you got a lot of feeling with the stance, in general. Maybe I could made some crits about value, but I prefer look further at your stuff, see it growing (is that the good word, tell me !). So, I'll comin' back here, for sure !
    Cheers, Sve !
    Julien ALDAY

Thanks
    You're a brave man to draw with charcoal, Sve! And yes, you're getting famous around here...the man that told Fellah to draw flowers..hehe - and he did! A few! The biggest issue I see with those lifedrawings are the hands - they are curiously boneless. Study the bones of the hand some more, and try to think of the hand as two rectangular boxes: one box for the palm, the other (equal in length) for the fingers. The thumb is not attached to the side of the palm, but actually beneath it, so remember to draw it separately.

And yes, I will continue to 'flicker' around the threads, sve. I'm taking a measured break from drawing, not posting. Cheers!

Thanks
    Hi there...i'd like to see some detailed studies from u...like hand, foot, face and etc.
    i hope im not expecting too much

Thanks

‡‡‡‡‡ SoFA ‡‡‡‡‡

Very nice drawings of Tristen <> nice rhythm and energy <> have not gotten to Chow yet maybe next week.

Thanks
    Hello, dear friends.

madplanet Hey, Bruce, buddy, how are you? Thank you for always being a friend. Thank you for kind words. Looking forward for new crits.

timpaatkins Yeah, you might be right, after your words I started to look at other artist rendering closer and try to remember it when I draw. Thank you so much.

Hey, Sedig , again you are somewhere, far, far way. Find your way back here where you're belonged. thank you so much, very much obliged, You are right of course. My mind is not friendly with my hands.

Hey, Haldor , thank you and OK, I''wait, that's what I always end up doing.

Hello, yAdam , Very nice of you to come and say such a nice words to me. I really appreciate it.

B-Man , Hope you and you beautiful girl are in good spirit and your flight went smoothly. Thank you. Always pleasure to see you. I on opposite, can't listen too much. Got tired too fast. I listen music and always do something else. I can't sit still.

Hello, Diego , Ah, you just being nice, what good eye? I have two different eyes , one on a forehead, the other in a middle of my face. Try to draw looking like this . But I'm gonna try your way, I really like how you do that.

Hello, van, where are you now, it's sad not to see you. Yes, you are right, I'm almost always very nervous in studio and running around looking for a better space. Gesticulate a lot too. Sometimes when I say myself: ' Draw for yourself only, don't try to please anybody.' I relax, When it happened I draw better usually.

Hello, very likable bumskee 1 Well, thank you. I'm really gonna study your nudes figures. I tried recently to imitate you. didn't happen.

Hello, That fat kid, thank you, but I doubt it.

hello, masterpug, well you said it so nice, i just feel very happy, i just can't not to feel a pleasure from how lovely you said it. Do you want to be a master poet? I can give the title to you. It suits you.

Loomer. , thank you, I wish I was in your class you teach. I will be trying my best to learn that skill. Thank you, hopefully see you again here.

renaissancekid, What a great name, thank you, very nice of you.

Hello, tensai, thank you for coming and giving me your thoughts. This sketch was from ref, but I'm glad you like some of my stuff.

Hello, Mr.Blonde, thank you, such a pleasure to see you and come to your thread.

lukavi, i don't know what to say, I really wrote my comment because I 'm very interested in your art from one side and I can't take as much as I want from it, i just wanted to take more from what you can give. The form I used to express myself was terrible, I agree. Partly it was because you with just one phrase destroyed my very interesting conversation with dirty_C . So. I'm sorry, but I might do it again. . Thank you for coming and still talking to me.

Jens, You are really great, I'm very happy that you said. Hopefully you will be here again with you truthful words.

Hey, Fellah. , So nice to see you, I didn't want you to see my drawing though, really, I know what they are. But thanks anyway. Fear, no I have some.

Hello, Julien , thank you so much for coming and saying all this, but Fellah drew flowers long before me. He just doesn't know that they are what he likes to do the most . And the rest is just Halloween costume. , thanks for the lovely card you sent me, real joy!

Hello, Teigrob . Well , I opened my cards , maybe I will go back being a man in future. Thank you for always informative reply. So, hands... Need to study. I guess I'm repeating myself. I love when you flicker on forum.

Hello, shyamshriram, Thank you, yes you are right , and I will do that, I've got Hogarth book to begin. You are great.

Hello again, Jens, I'm very fond of your comments, that really what I want. so separete lines. They will make drawing rough and add emotion, I think. I'll try. You are very helpful. Thank you so much.

Hello, mentler.Thank you so much for the comment, I wish you said more. I really needed to hear the rest.

Oh god, update, the ugliest one.

I want some crits on my Chow if it's possible

And on this image too, please

Figure study, 30min
    Last edited by sve; April 18th, 2007 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks
    Wow, did that take you an hour to update, or what?!!! I think this may be your best set, yet, even though we've seen some of these already. Your chow drawing looks great. Her face is sinister, just what I'd expect from an interdimesional dragon hunter, but her costume doesn't reflect her deadly intentions. She looks as though she might be attending jazzersize or something. I'm allready running for cover. With the second one you again captured the psychological intent very well. I think that you've been holding back on us. Is that fourth one from a Camille Claudel sculpture? And last but not least, your sensible shoes. I guess you couldn't resist a still life of some kind, eh? It has been awhile since your last update, but it was worth it.

Thanks
    WHOA, really good drawings, you been hidding them from us, seriously.
    On the second image, i really like the way you captured the moment, he seems like a tough man, just finishin' his "dirty" job. The shadows above the lips in his right side, I think it's too dark, and don't show the flow of the form.
    Anyways really good post Svetta. Just keep drawing and drawing
    Cheers buddy

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    Sve, nice update, you should definitely take time to do more!! and also just out of curiosity why is this in fine arts and studies section? maybe we can get a mod to move it to sketchbook section. Took me ages to get in here as I recall. Love al lthe drawings, very strong lines, though I must say your ChOW has some little proportion issues, but you probably know that already.

Now!!! everything makes sense, your poetry and long meaningful replies. I am sure everyone would agree we are always excited to read your comments and crits. I knew you wouldn't be a young gun though, those words really did sound like they came from experience, all good now that we cleared that up. After all you are the official angel of CA and other sketchlings are lucky to have you. BTW are you all hyped for the TD??? let's kick some ass.

hehe, well hopefully you will update more often!

cheers,

Min

Thanks
    nice stuff sve I already have got a WHOLE 2 pictures for you (yeah, that's awfully much ) but not gonna post them yet till I have some more. (harhar)

Thanks
    Hi, Sve ! Nice to see your lovely updates. I love the two lovers piece the most, simply gorgeous !
    Cheers, Sveta !
    Julien ALDAY

Thanks
    Very nice rendering on those shoes - are you using pen in these drawings? I like how glossy they look.

The child is well done too - it's hard to render a child's face without making them look old, but you pulled it off! I love the grinning man, he is so full of character and gentle spirit.

The life drawing gal's waist looks a little too stretched, her ribcage too far from her hips at the angle you drew her. Of course, she might have looked just like that - it's hard to crit people drawn from life unless you have ref right beside them. Her foot though, is not correct. Study my friend. Feet and hands.

The mafia-heavy wiping blood from his hands is very well done. Ref? Or no ref? He looks scary. I don't want to meet him in a dark alley.

ChOW: her face is very expressive and nasty looking. I like her twirling the dargonteeth necklace: give the attitude of 'yeah, dragons, whatever...prey to me!' Her legs aren't quite working though, they look boneless. They are also too small for the rest of her body. Hands are looking better, but they still have bumps and bends where they shouldn't...or you can brush me off and say: 'hey, she's a dragon hunter! She's got scars, okay? Her hands got banged up a time or two!'

All in all, very nice update Sveta - you should do it more often.

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast