Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hello again
    Good face expressions, especially no.6 from post #191 and I like the sitting guy from ur last post.
    What I noticed is, that sometimes the arm joint (don't know if that's the right translation)of some figures looks a bit unusual.
    Have a nice day; CU!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Congratulations Sve! I just took a look at all your recent work, and all your studying paid in a major way!
    Your figures look much more wonderful, and I love your different face studies in here.
    I saw the flowers die
    grand beauty turn to dust
    under wings of cold white death

Thanks
    Nice pics, Sveta. I probably told you once that I dig your drawings for their poetic and sensitive feeling ? If not, it's done ! Hey, next time, show us some colored pieces if you want ! I'm very curious to look at it.
    Cheers, Sveta !
    Julien ALDAY

Thanks
    Hey sve the new drawings are really cool !! i can see here... u r doing hardwork..keep up the spirit

Thanks
    damn nice stuff here! sweet thread to look through! great life drawings and human studies

Thanks
    Nice update Sveta, I especially like this one:
    [IMG]http://home.comcast.net/~elazutkin/Images/Face3.jpg[IMG]
    The man just above is also very nice.

I also chime in with Loomer, Id like to see some color stuff!

TIm
    [url=http://galleryonefone.blogspot.com[/url] This would be my gallery in Sweden

This would be my Pleine Air blog

Thanks
    sve you have such an assured look to your work. Seems like you can place the lines you want when you draw. I like all of your work. especialy the jass series of sketches. The SPs troughout are nice and gives a nice sence of skill when compared to the photo of you. Looking forward to your TDome entry. Can't wait to see what you got.

Thanks
    Hey, madplanet . Thank you for nice comments, but if you see anatomical flaws don't be shy to say them to me right away. I'm waiting for this kind of comments.

Hello, mentler . How many bones you've got? Or you are so generous with somebody else's bones , Thank you so much, you are too kind.

Hey, patdzon . I'm really happy every time when you are on my thread, you are my first teacher. You and Teigrob are my most informative commentators. Oh, and Jens, too. Oh, and shyamshriram. Yes, very true, I need to look for relationship between shapes and lines. And I really want to, but I'm so desperate in a class, like a very young puppy on his first hunt. The link is awesome, thank you so much for it, it's a pleasure and a school for me.

Hello, loomer, . You came! You are intimidated by me ! You are fond of something you saw ! Oh, too much for my poor heart. Yes, I already bought a great easel.,oil paints and ordered wacom ( didn't receive it yet) . I need someone to punch me real good to start. Too new for me .

Hey, B-man! . Really like you portrait: colors and expression of your face. Will come back to look again and again. Funny story about Fellah, but he was teasing you, Fellah has layers, like an onion. And of course, I didn't make him to do anything. He is his own man. Thank you so much for coming and saying this.

Hello, sweet Teigrob! , thank you so much. Always, when you are on my thread,actually everywhere I feel like a fresh breeze brushes me, so nice impression of you on the forum. I keep drawing the hands and feet, not much as I should though.

Hey, marioucci , Thank you so much. Goya? Come on! Poor genius is fidgeting in his grave. Would appreciate the link to German expressionists though .

Hey, GunTrouver . Thank you so much, you are right. It's painful for me to see how I screwed up the joint in the sitting boy. But nothing to do, it's a pen.

Hey, Autarkis . Thanks, I'm glad and smiling.

Hey, Alday.J , Thank you so much, I did a colored drawing just for you in this update, out of my respect to you.

Hello, shyamshriram , Thank you so much for coming and for you art, I did some copies of your studies, hope you don't mind. Yours are 1000000 times better.

Hello, Flaskpost . thanks a lot, so nice of you.

Hello, timpaatkins . Thanks, I kind of like this face too. All ref., btw. don't want to confuse anyone about my skills.

UPDATE IS COMING TO YOU TOWN!!!!!
    Last edited by sve; April 17th, 2007 at 11:55 PM.

Thanks
    Part2

and some studies

studies from shyamshriram's studies:
    Last edited by sve; April 17th, 2007 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks
    Yay, yet another "Happy Birthday" to grant.
    Love doing that.
    You are right, you can't find deepness on the bottom of a vine glass, but in my opinion; Van Gough's, Lautrec's and others art would not have been the same, had they not have the habbit of drnking "stuff" once in a while. And if Kandinsky and Miro had been able to afford enough food to fight haluzinations (from starvation), they might not have come up with some "interesting" ideas in their youth.

Oh, and your pictures are awesome, great linecontroll.

Cheers

Thanks
    sve, what a beautiful sketchbook
    I really like how you sketch, gestural and precise at the same time. Energetic and loose, and yet precise. Its the style of sketching that I like the most. I like your figure studies very much. There's a lot of life in what you do.

Waiting to see more!

Cheers.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    My dear friend sve, heh, nice update and use of pen. that dude with flashing eyes is awsome, you definitely need to grab urself a wacom quick. Pen is such a hard medium to grasp for me, I must learn from you! eeeek the hand studies are very solid, keep it going! talk on msn.

Thanks
    jesus - these scratchy black and white digital sketches are really nice. you get a good range of values with them and a nice sense of form. works really well for you.
    keep it up.
    tensai

check the Tensai Tokyo Sketch Thread (Sketchbook)

check the Tensai Cityscapes Thread (Finally Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by strych9ine
    Fuck backgrounds, who needs em.

Thanks
    Hello Sveta! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving...I certainly did, lazing about my parent's place... Wonderful ink work. I really like the gal with her back to the viewer - the ink starts doing some really lovely stuff there...Interesting girl with the flyaway scarf! Makes me wonder why she's jumping like that...and looking so disinterested in spite of herself. I'll be posting tonight...see you...

Thanks
    Hello, dear friends.

Hey, blacky, thank you for saying this, very nice of you . So you think, it's impossible to dig out wonderful ideas and images stored in ones memory and mind without additional stimulator? Well, they are there, you just need to remember them and have enough skills to express them. I really don't know the answer. Human mind is a black box, nobody knows exactly how it works. So I think you might be right. But I value a human life more than art, so I think about irreversible changes in human brains when I think about experiments with all kind of narcotic substances. You might get interesting images once and brain damage for the rest of your life. I think it's irresponsible and not worthy. I think you need to search for other ways to extract the sweet nectar stored in your soul. Sorry, that's what I always thought about this.

Hey, bRØk3n_sPiRiT, Thank you, unbelievably nice comment . You know I really value all this in other artist work and I do have those qualities in life. I just don/t see it in my drawings. See lines, don't see any emotion at all. Cold and empty drawings, like cold and empty refrigerator. Thank you anyway.

Hello,. very likable bumskee . Thank you so much. I was very bored sometimes in school, so I was always drawing on any available paper with pen of course, so I used it a lot. Dude with flashing eyes is very famous actually, , I'm smiling how nicely Ii distorted him . Probably his own mother wouldn't recognise him .

Hello, tensai . thank you for coming back and giving your thoughts to me. I enjoyed your book a lot. Hope to see more Japanese brush paintings from you.

Sunny Teigrob hello, always joy to see you. Thanksgiving, oh, it was very strange one. I was at friends house and got sick, fever and chills. Good thing, nothing is permanent. The girl with scarf could be professional . those kind of people do their things with dead expressions on their faces . Did you see any tango competitions? their faces are something . dead serious or eerie smiling . Thank you very much, for nice words, be strict to my mistakes, though.

Figure studies for today in menu
    I minute
    5 min-7min
    10min
    30min
    20min
    ]
    Last edited by sve; April 18th, 2007 at 12:07 AM.

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast