Art: "DeMoNiC ArTS" some nudity :X
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

"DeMoNiC ArTS" some nudity :X

two of the heroes from on of my stories for manga,I'm still working on my colouring but I really like that pic

'bout that moon I was bored and tired and this moon was the only thing keeping me awake so I made it looking like that

whadjoomacallit
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like it. Good character design, although the guy reminds me of Every samurai anime character done. Cool weapon design also. The only thing that bothers me is the expression on the girls face. It doesn't fit well with the overall feeling of the cover. Small nitpicking... I hope you post some more pics from your manga, maybe even some pages. Later!

!darkchild!

Feel free to checkout my work:
    darkchild's sketchbook

Don't forget to visit the Critique Section!!

* Help a CA artist! Visit the Constructive Critique section! *

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah about that girl,she's not looking really good
    but a friend saw that pic and said the same,so she did some changes and look at her creation

ain't it beautyfull?

whadjoomacallit

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hehe, it's amazing what a little makeup can do for a girl

I like the picture, it's very cool...I know you know about the moon but it would look alot better without the lines....or at least make the darkspots in the same place as you drew crater....anyways very neat, I'm also interested in seeing some pages or character designs for the manga....later...

Elwell is offline Sticks Like Grim Death Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,666 Times in 5,020 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen
    yeah about that girl,she's not looking really good
    but a friend saw that pic and said the same,so she did some changes and look at her creation
    Better, but even taking into account anime stylization, her eye is still way to far over. Nudge it ever so slightly towards her nose and it will make a world of difference.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

Crash Course for Artists, Illustrators, and Cartoonists, NYC, the 2013 Edition!

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I definitely thought the chick was a guy and this was some man-on-man love. I'm not generally one to say "stick with gender stereotypes", but it'd probably be nice to feminize her a slight bit.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Is good, but even for that style, the eyes are to far off, try placing them in the regular anatomy for faces, and then make the big eyes that are common known for that kind of style ( to hight up and to far from the nose).

Absolutelly love the backround

PD: As Emperor boy, i also thought it was a homosexual comic cover at fist, her face is to manly and the hands are big...there is girls like that, but is important that woman characters dont look like men to much, unless that what the character is about.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I would just like to say this picture would be awesome if you painted over all the foreground with a transparent blue brush set to color and then added backlit white highlights - right now those figures do not look like they are sitting outside in the moonlight at all. They have that blue reflected light that doesn't look like it's coming from anything at all, and then this orange light coming from somewhere else? The pose is cool and I like the evil thing in the background (although that might look more magical and ethereal if you take the black outline and turn it some light color instead). It'd also be cooler, I think, if you had the girl looking at the guy instead of out of the picture.

I like the style and idea behind this piece a lot - I guess when I see something that I really like, I get way more critical about it, so sorry about that - you could just make this look sooooo cool and I wanna see that.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.