Thanks

Saw 2 (spoiler?)

I heard in Saw 2,The guys in Saw 1,the guy cut off his leg and got loose but the real jigsaw kills him in Saw 2,guy stuck on the pole dies of starvation 8) , And jigsaw kills himself or dies.Rember I only heard it.
    Last edited by JedSmith520; August 27th, 2005 at 10:28 PM.
    Ha,Ha,Ha Ohh I Made My Self Feel Bad.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    that's really great. seriously, i think we all needed to see this thread. im thoroughly impressed.

maybe you could stick a "spoiler" in the thread title?
    ...so what if i'm bored, and ordinary?...

currently playing: Super Mario 64 DS, ICO (grrrr....)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    I heard from this one guy that the saw guy was actually like a martian or something and he totally gets into this kickass matrix fight with a three-toed sloth.

Thanks
    Exo I heard from this one guy that the saw guy was actually like a martian or something and he totally gets into this kickass matrix fight with a three-toed sloth.
    LOL . OK if that happan you know it would for some reson do well still in the movies.

Thanks
    Now why whould that happen ITS A LIE!!!

Thanks
    Huge Spoiler:

This Movie Is Going To Suck Just Like The Original!

:End Spoiler
    Yeah Baby! Cause I'm The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight!

Thanks
    evilmidnightbomber- I happened to think that, that movie was good.. it wasnt scary but, the plot behind the film and the way he gets people to kill themselves are great.. and that fucking metal contraption that woman had on her face.. that was great... then when the dude gets up at the end... shit that was dope... go figure that the fucker that ws fucking with you the whole time was in the room with you the whole time.. what a mind fuck.. part 2 wont be nearly as good... it will lack that moment at the end of the movie the first one had.. anyways..
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Yeah I can see your points Vigo but the acting was so bad in that movie especially from the two guys in the room that it underscored all of that.
    Yeah Baby! Cause I'm The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs At Midnight!

Thanks
    when i watch certain films i dont take account things like acting... acting always sucks in horror movies except for a very select few like the Excorsist and amityville... no horror movie actors suck.. no one believable... The last movie I saw that I felt the actors were believable was the blair witch and that was only because it had that low budget camara feel... anyways... my 2 cents
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook

Thanks
    The first movie was horrid. Horrid as in, the movie sucked something aweful. I will never see the sequel unless I'm paid. Here's an interesting review I wrote for it on my site blogs...

"A thriller that has a great premise but lets you down at the end," is the way I would describe this movie in one sentence. People do not agree with me when I say this because of the "great" and "intelligent" ending. It wasn't great or intelligent, it was stupidity masked by intelligence. Saw has the imagery of "Se7en" and the concept of "Fear Factor". The villain of the film (Jigsaw-whatever) puts his victims through tough decisions and ordeals at the risk of their life to teach them a sort of "life lesson". Sounds good? You bet your sweet bippi it does, but sadly it fails in the end.

You never see the villainís face during the movie. Why? To keep the audience intrigued until the end of course. No real "creative" screenwriter should ever make the killer as an actual character that the audience can know and understand. Do that, and you get "Silence of the Lambs" and "Hannibal" and "Se7en". Oh, wait...those movies were good, largely because of the serial killers themselves. So then, if the screenwriter does let us (the viewers) get to know the killer as a central character, he would have to make the movie entertaining without the "wanting to know" feeling the audience has like with other movies that keep the killer's identity a secret. God forbid the screenwriter be creative. Who wants creativity? Oh sorry, I do.

Overall, this movie was poorly acted and lacked coherency in a few parts. The ending was a surprise because IT COULDN'T HAVE HAPPEND, it was stupid. Beyond belief and beyond making sense. The twist ending seemed like it was there for the sake of having a twist ending. It was, in laymanís terms, WHACK. It was not worth the ordeal we as the audience were put through since the beginning of the film. Let me put it this way, in the theatre people laughed and so did I. Clearly, you laugh in a comedy, not a thriller/horror. To me, that's a sign the movie did not work. I give it one star out of five.

Thanks
    Great film, looking forward for the next.

Thanks
    i think the problem with critics are critics... You cant go to watch a horror movie and think your going to watch an oscar worthy hannibal lecture performance everytime... the same thing goes with action... It has to be far fecthed to a certain degree to almost make us scared.. Why because almost nothing scares us anymore... We put on the tv at night to see the news... thats scarry.. We dont want realism.. we go to watch film to escape it 99% of the time and step into fantasy.. Yeah there was alot of shit wrong in the film, yeah the acting was shitty, yeah the guy/ villian would have never been able to stay still the whole time if it were for real... Its not.. We all know its not... I think peoples expectations of films are so inconceiveable that they could never sit down and enjoy a movie. I read on a website yesterday that someone said that braveheart was a shitty movie... Braveheart?? C'mon... anyways... in a nut shell.. Take movies for what they're worth and go in with the proper state of mind.. that way you'll enjoy movies so much more... and BTW way I agree with you when you mad the Seven and silence of the lambs analogy... I didnt live up but, then again I doubt any ever will..

SketchBook

Thanks
    More News I Heard Online, The Black Cop Guy Not Dead.
    Last edited by JedSmith520; September 12th, 2005 at 09:57 PM.

Thanks
    Please No Bad Cursing.
    Last edited by JedSmith520; September 13th, 2005 at 12:07 PM.