Hey guys, i've got to do this quiz on at least 20 people for biology.
1. Are you right or left handed?
2. What's your eye colour?
3. Do you have hair on the middle joint of your fingers?
4. Do you have hanging ear lobes?
5. Do you have a double-jointed thumb? ie can you bend it way back
6. Can you roll your tongue?
great if you could help me out.
If you're interested, this is just to look at the prevalence of recessive and dominant phenotypes. Right handedness is dominant to left handedness, as is any eye colour over blue eyes. Rolling your tongue, having hanging ear lobes and being able to bend your thumb way back are also dominant.