Some unfinished sketches, check it out!...No really check it out I need more replies!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Some unfinished sketches, check it out!...No really check it out I need more replies!

Last edited by Kevin; August 12th, 2005 at 01:19 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The redering and detail is superb, but the last three people look sort of off balance, especially the fighter. I actually studied karate for a while back and I can tell you he would have fallen over if he stood like that, try getting some references of fighters in dynamic poses. The military guys look like they just need placed a little better. The one on the left(crouching with the RPG) should probably be rotated clockwise a few degrees, and the soldiers leaning on the pole should just be slid to the left on the pole a little bit. I like them all though, just some minor tweaks. Oh, and is that a warthog from Halo?

Leave me something at my sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick71
    The redering and detail is superb, but the last three people look sort of off balance, especially the fighter. I actually studied karate for a while back and I can tell you he would have fallen over if he stood like that, try getting some references of fighters in dynamic poses. The military guys look like they just need placed a little better. The one on the left(crouching with the RPG) should probably be rotated clockwise a few degrees, and the soldiers leaning on the pole should just be slid to the left on the pole a little bit. I like them all though, just some minor tweaks. Oh, and is that a warthog from Halo?
    thanks for the comments and yes that is the warthog from halo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As a general comment, you seem to short-change your figures in the leg department. Some of the posees, too, seem stiff or unbalanced. There seems to be very little spine motion, which may be contributing to that. One of the things that would help (seeing as your karate guy seems to have the best anatomy), would be to draw the figures out prior to clothing them. Not bad, overall though.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.