Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: 8.30.06

Thanks
    Oh god, loomer, you throwing so much of your heart and soul on this pages , I hope you restore yourself somehow. You don't know how to do anything half way. I'm just going nuts when I see how much feeling in your work. I'm just charmed all the way. I never saw nude studies with such magic present, especially the first one. It's a study to train ones eye and hand for god sake, and here I see lovely young woman deeply in her thoughts, and her thoughts are apparently very sensual. Scott, I really love so much what you are doing. Loved from the first time I saw your art. Every update is my inner world shaking. Call me crazy but it's true. I love new adventure of Theodor the Soul Digger and his new crawling friend, I wish I saw them every morning in news paper in cartoons. I'm shaking my head now, I'm so charmed. I wish I knew how you became who you are now. What it takes to be like you. I asked Fellah, because he is so unusual too, and I would like to know about you. I think I'll ask, if you can you'll answer, if not, it's OK too. How did you grow up? What books did you like to read, what kind of child you were. What kind of person you are in real life, open? reserved?
    Do you like a good company or you restore yourself some other way. What's your favorite things to do?

I would like to see new drawings of Dylan . Maybe you have a photo from this party when he's a Dracula. Yeah, too many requests.
    Sveta dudetta

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Good to hear that things are going good man.. freelancers have to take everything they can while its hot... i tell my freelance grafix designer friend the same thing,... its either feast or famine and when its feast you must gorge!!! anyways... hey man.. every little bit helps... things are looking good... keep it up!
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    Nice studio bro, love that brushrack. Gotta get one for myself some day when I actually have a space to paint in...

So much good art pouring out of you lately, it looks like you're busier then ever. Love that pile of cupids drawing.

Thanks
    wow, man, really great new stuff, you got here. I love the figure drawings!
    Keep rocking dude, there is much to learn for me in here
    -----------------------
    Available for freelance work! contact me via : cgrobelski@gmail.com

PORTFOLIO

cgbrush.org

deviantart

Follow me on Twitter!!

aaaaaaaaand

friend me on Facebook!!!!

.....bitches!

Finally Finished

Da sketchbook

Thanks
    your grave painting looks awesome!, and your studio is so neat looking. I want to see your work in person someday. I thought a lot of it was digital untill I saw them hangin around in the neat studio you have. great work man I want to see more!
    TIFFANY PROTHERO
    www.tprothero.com

Sketchbook Thread
    WIP Thread
    Finally Finished Thread
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    SSG Gilded

Wertle : Snowsfall : redFIVE : Danomight : Interceptor : bengonzalez : Kittywolf13 : Poise

Thanks
    Speaking of updating dude... hehe,
    I know your busy with your AD port. Is that anything you could post? Itd be cool to see!

Anyways you got some great stuff here, I especially like the ones where your graphic design skills shine through, like the girls w. hair fx Did you use gomme to get the clean lines?. And I cant wait to see whats through the looking glass!

Cheers Tim
    Hope u got my PM by the way
    [url=http://galleryonefone.blogspot.com[/url] This would be my gallery in Sweden

This would be my Pleine Air blog

Thanks
    Mo' Drawinz. Pleaze

Thanks
    Great changes Scott! I really like the lighting. It makes me want to go back and repaint my version of the character. Great work!
    Have faith, these things should never be easy.

www.ianjlee.co.uk

New Artists Seeking Help Come Here - A mutual learning thread for learning the basics of drawing. Everyone's welcome.

The Sketchlings

Vigostar
    Bumskee
    Loomer
    Infinitum
    Sve
    Diego

Thanks
    post some more of that sweet sweet eye candy

Thanks
    Scott, it's too long between your updates, I really miss to see and hear from you. I know, you are very busy, but maybe you have something to show. You have many Dylan's drawings. I would love to see them. Are you better with time for your art? Hope to hear from you soon. Miss you.
    Sveta

Thanks
    got some beautiful stuff here loomer, real cute kid uv got 2 ! my fav has got 2 be the pic of the shell with the birds, almost like sea gulls, flyin out, incredible !!! hope u get plenty of free time 4 all the small but important things in life and enuff $$$ 2 go with it ..... keep sketchin
    the sole intention is learning to fly

Thanks
    Been some time - but I'm funny like that

I will try and reply to all later...hectic right now.
    been focusing mostly on life drawings lately..trying to improve my visual vocabulary and learn new things:
    Mostly 5 -10 min drawings here
    10-20 min here
    20 min I think
    from ref
    an oldie..I fixed some things but forgot to re-post. Thanks Sveta for noticing!
    I don't like the pose or the overall shape, but I like his top part. i wasn't gonna even post this, but maybe it will motivate me to do a better version
    and my sketchgroup TD W.I.P. - due Jan 3rd now!
    hopefully next post will be sooner
    Last edited by loomer; December 8th, 2005 at 03:55 AM.
    *:*www.scottaltmann.com*:*

Thanks
    Dude, that last one is cool! Love the colors and the highlights!

Thanks
    Yo Scott, those last few are sweet, I love the color and lighting. Im trying to figure out what you used to color the bodies, is it just graphite? Or did you sneak it in to the omputer?
    Also your dude with the big staff is cool, but the big bubble seems to be filled with helium and made out of rubber? Like a balloon.
    Sweet update anyways!
    Tim
    [url=http://galleryonefone.blogspot.com[/url] This would be my gallery in Sweden

This would be my Pleine Air blog

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fellah.
    Dude, that last one is cool! Love the colors and the highlights!
    agreed.
    Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.