Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: 8.30.06

Thanks
    Sweet updates...lovely lifedrawings

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    your very skilled at life drawings, so keep em comin'. it's cool to see you experimenting with new ideas. also, i love the rendering on that angel. that's some tight shit man. i'll check back later.

-darkgenius

My SB - The Second Coming

SKETCHBOOK of a darkgenius (Crappy Old Sketchbook)

Thanks
    HOLY Pe-tun-nias Scott.. those pages were rocking my socks right off my footsies man... wow....! This isnt like any normal asspat this is the real deal holyfield asspat.. i could pick out so many goodies from what you have there but, i really like the girl charging with the spear.... her anatomy and figure looks spot on.... and those creepy dudes next to that tree.. wow... thats something you could def. work on further... man you wanna make me draw... thanks scott.... your like the hombre!

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    So much to look at in those last few pages, but what really caught my eye was the last CHoW and the drippy page posted before these. Fucking awesome. I'm officially inspired to use more color in natural mediums. The hatchwork in the first page of that last set is wicked too brotha...

Thanks
    The gaint teddy bear and the bottom of the last page look like great ideas that ought to be considered for detailed paintings. Your stuff seems to look like you enjoy drawing so much... veryyyy imaginative.

Thanks

‡‡‡‡‡ Bone Gathering ‡‡‡‡‡

Super SB pages <> thought they should be on the current page

Thanks
    heya loomer! happy holidays.. i really like those brownish grey thumbnails especially the one with the giant teddy bear...it rocks! haha you should blow it up and work from that. you could definitely turn it into a magical illustration.
    the new pages are rockin as well. i like the 3 girls with the gowns and big boobies heeh.. keep up that magical stuff.

*oh crap mentler tripped me out when he posted the images on this page. i was like ah man my post got screwed up again. hehe

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 152 Posts
    Scotty!! damn so hard to catch you on AIM these days.. would have been to talk to ya once in a while. hehe how was ur christmas? all good I bet? sweeet

beautiful update, your imagination is twisted yet not so twisted.. errr...yeah.. More Dylan I see, hehe how's he doing? Oh and that chick lying on the ground with leaves everywhere and treeeeeees.. that needs colour. I demand to see it in colour! love your work and talk soon!

Thanks
    Scott, why the hell have i not checkked this yet? i'm loving waht's happening here. I'm starting to see a consitency in your drawings that is becoming a destinct style. a great marrige between the regular everyday figure and the more cartoony stuff you're doing. there's movement, action, fluidity. The composition sketches are getting tighter. I think the big time is right around the corner for you. Happy New Year to you and your family. and here's hoping we could hang more often then we do in 2006.

Thanks
    Ohhhh cool style! The girl in the 2nd sheet with the tears is awesome Nice story book illustrations!

SKETCHBOOK

Sinister Six Sketch Group
    Since 2003, sorta.
    Cookiedough Fooxoo Hyver Wolfje character

Thanks
    Happy New Year Loomer!

Your work is looking great, I really like the way you fill every corner of the pages. Your anatomy is looking really solid as well. Those thumbs on page 3 could all be turned into really good paintings. Particuarily with your skills with oils.

Great work, Keep it up!

Have faith, these things should never be easy.

www.ianjlee.co.uk

New Artists Seeking Help Come Here - A mutual learning thread for learning the basics of drawing. Everyone's welcome.

The Sketchlings

Vigostar
    Bumskee
    Loomer
    Infinitum
    Sve
    Diego

Thanks
    Ok - Obviously there's been a problem with Photobucket's bandwidth. I never thought that would be a problem for me...but I guess it is. thanks to bumskee (you are the best!) I will be posting all future images from my own webspace so hopefully I won't run into this again. About all the previous posts..hmmm. I dunno. to transfer them all over will take VERY long. We'll see. For now (just so it isn't empty) here are some things I've posted elsewhere on this site. I will reply to everyone next "proper" post Happy New Year everyone - let's turn it up another notch for 2006

this was for the last CHOW - Thog character, but I did it late, because I was involved in a painting. oh well..fun anyway

for the 'fear' ssg vs. ssg tdome ....I think it's done now:
    be back super soon with more more more

*:*www.scottaltmann.com*:*

Thanks
    Thanked 2,063 Times in 830 Posts
    whoa that "fear" pic rocks my socks! saved to hd! great lightning and figures!

Sketchbook

Sketchbooks of inspiration:
    Marc Taro|Maxetormer|ZhuZhu|Jeri|Dobu]

Always think about:
    lighting! design! perspective! proportion!
    And (self)motivation is still everything.

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.