Art: Waiting For the Next Life
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Waiting For the Next Life

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Waiting For the Next Life

My first art post here, although I've been lurking and gaping in awe for a while now. Kinda shy about posting art since I don't feel up to snuff with the talent but I gotta get started with something, right? So for my first piece, I present one that I am submitting to a small contest. I am actually calling it done for now, although I'd still like to hear some C&C, as I hope to go back and do some fixing on it later. I've just gotten a little tired of this one and feel the need to move on for now. And so it doesn't get lost below the image post, I'll say it now: There's a bit of commentary as well as a few closeups of the image here.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Beautiful but I think you really need to add some ripples to the water. It looks like a mirror and since the turtle just came out of the water there would be some from that at least.

Peace, Love and Harmony... I could never get them all into bed at the same time!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    L. Scott Knight, if you look at the detail pictures that the artist provided a hyperlink to, it shows some close ups of the water ripples with the turtle/lizard. Although, I do agree somewhat with L. Scott that the water ripples could be a little more refined so the eye doesn't strain trying to make out what is there. Nice creative piece though.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.