Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

what is it with ex boyfreinds

ok iam going to tell you guys whats going on to me at the time being. ok i have a guy that iam going out with for a reay and 7months and we are both going to live with eachother soon . but a while back my ex came back to my life to see how iam doing now talking to him was a big no no . so i have my ex calling me everyday and talking ot me online everyday . as soon as he finds out that iam haveing a problem with my boyfreind he thinks that iam going to dump him and go back to him . so i have my ex saying i know you still love me becuaes of the way you talk to me. and then he telling everyone that i have been doing other things with him to top it all of iam at school at the time and midterms are come up but still had him asking me to leae school and forget about my boyfreind . iam telling you all this becuaes i just dont have anyone to realy talk about it with since all if my freinds are busy with work or they know the guy and tell him everything that i do . if any of you have been in something like this iam sorry .and sorry for puting up this rant iam realy not a bad person. iam just wondering what is it with exs do they just get crazy after. see you all later online

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    First off, if this guy is really bugging you this much, stop responding to him - don't talk to him. At all. He'll get the idea. Eventually.

Character of the Week :: A weekly character exploration activity.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 469 Posts
    what oregano said!

-----------------------------------------------------------
    BJÖRN HURRI | CONCEPT ARTIST & ILLUSTRATOR

MY PORTFOLIO | HURRICANES DAILY DOODLES '12
    MY EXCLUSIVE SKETCHBOOK
    VIKING: BATTLE FOR ASGARD
    TWITTER
    THE OTHER BROTHERS

Thanks
    Yea, thats the best bet. Cut off all communication. Period.
    My work: [link]

Thanks
    If I were in your situation, I'd start using capital letters and run a spell check. I really think that will solve all of your problems. Except that whole boyfriend thing, you're fucked there.

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,789 Posts
    Just tell him to fuck off or I'll send my ex-wife after him...he'll be gay in a week.

Thanks
    Hey Puck, send your ex wife anyway
    There are 3 sides to every story. Yours, mine and THE TRUTH.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by strych9ine
    If I were in your situation, I'd start using capital letters and run a spell check. I really think that will solve all of your problems. Except that whole boyfriend thing, you're fucked there.
    lmfao....
    -Call me Semaj for short.

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,789 Posts
    I'm not really sure I hate anyone that much...

Thanks
    Why don't you just STOP TALKING to him! DUH!

Thanks
    yeah this is sortuv a no brainer unless u do still care about him
    Nathan Campbells 3 steps to drawing like a pro, 1. Sketch 2. shade. 3. highlights and ur done

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmask
    yeah this is sortuv a no brainer unless u do still care about him
    Obviously she still does if she talks to him a billion times a day.

Thanks
    The solution is pretty obvious. Dump the uglier one!

0kelvin
    www.WhereIsMyEyeball.com My portfolio! Go check it out!
    Sketchbook

Thanks
    Angetheslayer

Yeah, pretty much what everyone else said, make it clear...clear, that you want nothing to do with him in the way he thinks. No more games. And don't be rude and ignore him outta the blue, but cut converstations real short and to the point. Unless you still have a thing for him you have no excuse and if this continues, you can only blame yourself for letting it happen and get worse. Nothing against you, but it's a bit confusing when girls send messages that you can't read clear. Like (if your a single guy) a girl you like keeps talking to you every single day like things can be more than talk, when it's just talk. Especially when a girl talks to you more than they talk to their own boyfriends. So be blunt.

Only reason this interests me is cause I had an ex girlfriend who wouldn't leave me alone for shit, even after I moved way on with a new girlfriend. I used to find it funny listening to my ex claim she regreted this and that and blah blah, but then I realize she thought I was still interested since I kept talking to her, and I didn't want that cause it was a doomed relationship. And there was no reason trying to pretend we could just really be friends since in the end she wanted more from me but her immaturity killed it. Plus my new girlfriend was irritated about her emailing me once in a blue moon. Her emails didn't mean anything to me anymore, more humorous than anything else, but better to cut that to make sure everyone is clear on shit. You know how people like to believe what ever they want about you because of their own insecurities, like your ex thinking you still want it. So end it.

-C

Thanks
    He’s obviously lonely and really misses you. You’re turning back to him by keeping in touch and he takes this as a sign that he still has a chance with you. Either you stop talking to him or talk to him less often- making it clear that you just want to be friends. Don’t talk to him about your problems, especially between you and your current b/f. You are definitely giving off the wrong ideas, and he thinks you’ll be happier with him.

Don’t let him think that he can just leave you and come back into your life whenever he wants. There are a lot of pricks like that, so learn to be in control of your life and don’t let others, especially your ex, make these decisions for you. He’s practically “telling” you that you love him still. What a jerk. AND he’s lying to everyone that he’s doing things with you…. That’s a big sign to stay away from him. Doesn’t sound normal to me… that just sounds desperate.

The big question is do you still love him?

If you still have feelings for him you’ve got a choice to make. Going back to someone might feel comforting because of the history you share but don’t be fooled because a part of you misses him too. Why did you two break up in the first place? …does your current b/f know anything about this? He’s gonna find out sooner or later, and if you care you’ll ditch your ex for good ‘cause it could jeopardize your relationship with your current flame.
    Only you know what’s best for you, but I hope I was able to shed some light on the situation. Good luck.

Thanks
    Hahahahaha, most underrated post on this thread.

Get married to your current boyfriend....purpose to him or something and then tell your ex that your engaged in a serious relationship...hehe

works everytime

Thanks
    Hey thanks to everyone but yes my boy freind knows whats going on with this and he said the same things to me . Everything that i have told you guys has happan a while back and now iam not talking to him but he came over to my parents place and try to see if i was home becuaes some of his freinds saw me at the mall. that scared the hell out of me becuaes i was walking my dog and my boy freind was with me also . Thank god i have a guy that under stands all of this becuaes most guys would just get out of this asap . man just reading at what iam saying to you guys i feel like iam back in high school . thats the last thing i want. ill just go back in to my cave and start drawing again . well thanks everyone for makeing me feel better.

Thanks
    I've ecountered girls that use their sexuality as a power trip and then cast aside the guy for a better one, so I'd think unrequited love is pretty common.

I think unrequited love between a woman to a man is usually a woman playing to man's libido, but the man doesn't respond, so to her that's unrequited love.
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...t=48580&page=2

Jeez, didn't you read that thread?

If you're gonna live with the guy, quit play'n games with your ex boyfriend.

I've never understood people that keep relationships lingering? Going back to an exboyfriend is like remarrying the same person after a divorce....wasn't it bad the first time?.....don't pay attention to the show "Friends"...that was fiction.

And don't confuse caring for with obcessiion. Being persued and being compatible are two different things.......it sounds like you got a stalker on your hands.

Thanks
    Well hey, if he doesn't get the point then you gotta turn nasty.

Happened to me. She was apologetic (well I got dumped)....I didn't want to give us anymore chances coz she wasn't worth it. So I turned nasty. The last time we exchanged emails, she was having problems at work and I was having the time of my life in school....couldn't be bothered with her problems. Haven't talked to her since, I rather move on to better things in life.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AngetheSlayer
    Hey, thanks everyone but, yes my Boyfriend knows what's going on with this, and he said the same things to me . Everything that I have told you guys has happened a while back and now I am not talking to him. But he came over to my parents place and try to see if I was home because some of his friends saw me at the mall. That scared the hell out of me because I was walking my dog and my Boyfriend was with me, also . Thank God I have a guy that understands all of this, because most guys would just get out of this asap. Man, just reading what I am saying to you guys...I feel like I am back in high school . That's the last thing I want. I'll just go back to my cave and start drawing again. Well thanks everyone for making me feel better.
    Glad you are feeling better! Now...please check your grammar a bit in future posts. It makes it easier for all of us to understand what you are trying to say.

Thanks
    Off Topic...

Dude...there are folks on the forum who don't use English on a daily basis man.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by darth massacre
    Off Topic...

Dude...there are folks on the forum who don't use English on a daily basis man.
    Yup. Her case was just sloppy typing. Kind of a difference there.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 408 Posts
    Sometimes i wish i was gay, so that i would have ex boyfriends instead of ex girlfriends. Cuz my mother told me to never kick a girl in the teeth. But some exes REALLY need a kick in the teeth.

Just make sure that youre not sending any signals that he might misinterpret. It really sucks to get a kick in the teeth without knowing why.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Slash
    Just make sure that youre not sending any signals that he might misinterpret. It really sucks to get a kick in the teeth without knowing why.
    I am willing to bet money he thinks she still likes him because of the signals she sends, not because he is a psychopath who needs to be medicated and tossed into a padded room.

Anyhow... Goodluck, Ange

Thanks
    Ange, just kick him in the nuts. No guys like to be kicked in the nuts. Or if you're the type who prefers to make love, not war, introduce him some hot babes. He'll stop contacting you soon enough.
    ...+1 exp

Thanks

Thanks
    i'm not pacifist, give your ex's adress to your new one and see what happen...
    I'm a manky artist, don't mess with me

Thanks
    Been there, done that. I cried the first few times he chatted to me, but then I got my act right and told him I'm no longer interested, mentioned my boyfriend more and more, told him how much I had to go through for him and that he made a big mistake for dumping me like that. We still chat once in a while and not he doesn't even mention anything about us. So see, just follow the guidelines the guys up there posted and you'll do fine :p

Thanks
    Solid advice I've seen here. It's important to just be clear! Say that he shouldn't expect anything from you and that if he keeps going on about it, you don't want ANY contact with him at all.

And if he still keeps annoying you, you should break all contact.

And if then, he turns all psychopath on you, you should call Ilaekae's ex-wife...
    -I am my imaginary friend.

- omg ftw teh sketchbook -Updated 28-01-2005- w00t pwn3d

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.