T-DOME: Last Man Standing Round One (Matches 49-60) - Page 3

View testimonialsView Artwork
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hyver- your the man dude for leaving all those crits... I really hope you advance to round two and not your oponent.. i reqlly think that Android slept on you and just decided to bang something out quickly without any real thought because we have seen what he's capable of.. im sure if it were him and milligan in the first round his character would have been very different... Your entry on the other hand has some many interesting aspects to it and the execution is excellent.. we can all tell that you put your 100% effort into creating that final piece.... Im keeping my fingers crossed for you bro...

and BTW- thanks for the crit,, to answer your question is was done a 8 1/2 x 11 paper... didnt have time to make something larger...

Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by vigostar
    Hyver- your the man dude for leaving all those crits... I really hope you advance to round two and not your oponent.. i reqlly think that Android slept on you and just decided to bang something out quickly without any real thought because we have seen what he's capable of.. im sure if it were him and milligan in the first round his character would have been very different...

What an incredibly stupid and closeminded comment vigostar. Yes, you're entitled to have your own taste, but making statements that are based on assumptions is outright idiotic. You totally qualified yourself as a prick and managed to bomb all my sympathies for you back into Stone age.

M

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    really how do you suppose I did that exactly???? C'mon Marko lets get real now.. We can all tell when someone puts 100% into their work... And its a bit obvious that android didnt.... Im not saying that its not a terrific drawing but, the man can bang out 1000 self portraits, all very different and an amazing feat.. We get this topic of doing a prince/ princess demon.. Now I read the whole article about android... He said that he was fascinated with doing things like creatures and such.. I know that android could have done better... Just like im sure many others could have... My opinion is that alot of people mainly the pro's probably saw who they were facing and decided to hand in work accordingly.... its a natural thing to do.. you guys are busy.. all of the artists who do not do art full time have the time to put their 100% into a piece of artwork... plus, we want to prove something... Android def. doesnt need to prove anything... I think he slept in Hyver or he just had too many other things on his plate.. I respect him for even entering this thing... still doesnt change my mind..

Stone age.. well, if that what you think Marko like myself your entitled to your own opinion.... And I have no idea what your talking about sympathies... You had sympathy for me.. Ohhhh. Im flattered but, Im not one of your CA groupies that needs your sympathies.. We all know that your an outspoken person and I respect you as an artist and I respect you shelling out some shots for your boy but, Im sure you and andrew know that wasnt his best work.. Whether or not you would like to admit it... But thats just my opinion...

Last edited by vigostar; August 18th, 2005 at 03:06 PM.
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    you guys are busy.. all of the artists who do not do art full time have the time to put their 100% into a piece of artwork like that... plus, we want to prove something... Android def. doesnt need to prove anything... I think he slept on Hyver or he just had too many other things on his plate..
    Vigostar: Thank you for speaking up. I agree, I don't lose repsect for any of the challengers who have professional committments but it can be obvious when someone doesn't put in 100% into their work. I know I couldn't commit myself to my entry half as much as others did... hell, I had to finish it while I was on vacation, 2,000 miles from home.

But yeah, I feel like you were only stating a fact rather than accusing Android of being lazy. Such is life. Let's move on now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for taking the time to crit my work among others Hyver! The advice you gave are pretty much spot on, and looking back at my piece there are lot things that went wrong and hopefully i'm able to steer away from those problems in the future.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks for the support Whisp.. Sometimes I feel like I should not say certain things so that I wont look like the sucky newb that thinks he knows everything... Its just nice to know that there are others that share your thoughts..

SketchBook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Marko vs. Vigostar

Round one goes to... Vigostar!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Now now Atrixwolfe Marko and I were just having a friendly debate...

SketchBook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hehe, yeah I know. I was just stating the obvious.

Although the above is true I still think Android won the battle between he and Hyver. Hyvers was good and all but the fact that it wasn't colored somewhat detracted from it for me. Now if it had been it would've been a completely different story but whatever.

Last edited by atrixwolfe; August 18th, 2005 at 07:27 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Congrats DNS2K!

SketchBook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for all the crit and comment. Greatly appreciated

And
    Congrats everyone, I believe this is by far the most massive T-dome so far and everyone did a great job.
    I am so greatful that we turn up awesome as a communities of talented but slightly retarded artists bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbot

Dougbot, "Are you calling me fat? Really? How come?"
    xiataptara.com
    How to draw and paint *WARNING: You have been warned!*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread: 1