Results 1 to 5 of 5
July 31st, 2005 #1Registered User
- Join Date
- Feb 2005
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've been working on this RP character portrait, and I just wanna get an opinion on it before I go on, be it about skin, proportions and whatnot.
The hair is, of course, so not done .
Well, yeah, done in PS 5 with Graphire 3. About 4 hours so far?!
Hide this ad by registering as a memberJuly 31st, 2005 #2
July 31st, 2005 #3
* Her right cheekbone is too pronounced in comparison with her left. It looks like she was hit.
* Her chin is nondescript and crooked, with her lip placement making it look as if the right side of the chin has been shaved off.
* Her tip of her nose looks straight on at the viewer, while the rest of the face is angled to the left. That is why the lips don't match up.
* The general proportions are good, but the skin coloring is too harsh, making her look older and "harder" than necessary.
Nothing major, really. The biggest flaw is just the chin and left side of the facial shape, which you should be able to easily fix.
Nice start, looking forward to seeing this complete, especially the hair.
Change is Inevitable, Growth is Optional
I am The Choosen One!
Jason sez: Draw more from Life!
July 31st, 2005 #4
Well I like the look of it in general, but this girl is suffering from a mild case of mr. patato head syndrome.
Her eyes appear to be drawn from a straight on perspective, not a 3/4 view, same with the tip of her nose and her upper lip. For the upper lip, all you have to do it move the center of it over about 3/4 of a cm.
GJ, and good luck
July 31st, 2005 #5
Just wanted to add that you might want to descrease the stamp spacing on your brush. A cleaner line just gives you less to clean up later.
My work: [link]