The Introduction Thread - Page 3
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Introduction Thread

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    May I just say this place is very impressive, what with the high ceilings and live orchestra and all. I might just stay.

I'm from New Zealand. Currently studying Physics at uni (and am thus 18.). Always enjoyed art, but haven't done anything much for the past year. Hopefully I will remedy that over the summer.
    And it's a good excuse not to work.

Now let's see what this place has to offer. *Wanders off into the darkness*

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi er'body

i used to be known as siskol p, but i have no idea what went wrong... but it died apparently, so this is the new handle, and as soon as i get some webspace again i'll be posting images..

i've been drawing since i was a tyke and am now in my 5th year at CIA.. i just studied abroad in Italy last year and i think it's had a profound effect on my work.. see all you'se around

-ryan

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm a computer programmer, with a little bit of a graphics background (both 2D and 3D). I wanted to make my own video game, because making little bitty game mods just doesn't do it for me anymore. I am designing most my own characters and levels, so a project this large will keep me busy and happy. I just need to bring out the artist in me again.

I'm not sure if I can call myself an artist anymore, but I have done a lot of art and design in my life. In kindergarten I was already into the 2 dimensional drawings, while all of my peers were still into the stick figure thing . I've drawn a lot in my pre-teens, referencing my favorite comic book characters. For a few years as a teenager, I was heavily into the grafitti scene, just before I got into computer graphics, which kept me off the streets and out of trouble.

Four years of computer programming in college and also at home (making software as a hobby) has really excercised the logical part of my mind, but left my artistic side neglected and near-rotten (if it weren't for my web design).

Well anyways, this new project is definatley getting me inspired, and I hope this forum will welcome me back into the world of art. There are a LOT of very talented people on this forum, and maybe they will even become my peers.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Hello!!!

Hi! Uh, I'm new to this forum and I was wondering...is there anyplace in here where a person can post their literary work? See, that's my "art"...writing. And I was wondering if there was anywhere in the forum where I could post my work and get some feedback. Just wondering.

Merry Meet, Merry Part, Merry Meet Again!

"Off with her head!" - The Queen of Hearts

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Alicia said
    See, that's my "art"...writing. And I was wondering if there was anywhere in the forum where I could post my work and get some feedback. Just wondering.
    I'd be interested in that as well. There could even be an "Illustrate my literature" thread. On that note...I'm on it!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello.

I don't know why I never joined this forum sooner, as my friend jrr keeps sendng me links to threads here, but now I have taken a more assertive approach to this "doing art for a living" thing, and am taking time from all the crap that I normally waste time doing and spending time doing art, which makes me infinitely happier in the long run.

Brief historical background, as everyone else is doing it: Drawing since whenever, I went to SVA for animation, and after working for the Graphic Artists Guild for a few years, and getting laid off, I'm now trying to get a job where I can draw (or at least be reasonably creative) for money.

That's about it. Oh, I've started 2 comics, one (Cottonfluff Hollow) is my own, the other (MegMan) I'm doing for a friend, you can view them here: http://www.sapoentertainment.com

See you around the forums.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Hello, I am new here....

Hey, I am a new member. Just wanted to say I am a graphic art student. And attend college full-time. I hope this is a fun board.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up Hello

I am Steve, been drawing since I first picked up a pencil. It all started with Godzilla, dinosaurs, then insects, and animals. I found my Dads Frazetta book and learned what I learned from that. I have always thought of myself as more of an illustrator than fine artist and am currently enrolled full time in a college for a degree in game art and design. I will be graduating when I am 37 and hope to start in my new career of choice then. Currently I work in a career of necessity (grunt job 10 hr nightshift). I have posted a sketchbook here: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=51887
    By all means come by and let me know what you think.

-Steve-

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, i've started drawing back when i was a grade schooler and there was this football anime on tv called captain tsubasa. Then i stopped for a while and forgot i had ever picked up a pencil in the first place. Then a couple years later i started watching dragonball (i was at 6th grade back then) and got the urge to draw again. Ever since then, it's been coming along more or less steady. I'm not nearly as good as i'd like but i guess i'm not the only one. After dragonball was evangelion. After that was Final Fantasy VII and Metal gear Solid, then anything done by Tetsuya Nomura and Yoji Shinkawa; then Yoshitoshi Abe, Hyung Tae Kim and so on. So yeah, i'm that kind of guy. I didn't take up art in high school (they didn't have it where i was at and i was too dumb to move), so i ended up getting held back 3 years, putting up with physics and chemistry ad nauseum, with a little drawing pad always in my pocket to keep me sane. Started art school last year, where i was apparently the only guy who would draw "manga style". I noticed most other guys were a lot more organized in their artwork. Basically, i had different strenghs and weaknesses from most of them but i held my own and made it though first year.
    I've been hesitanting about registering since everyone here is pretty much light years ahead of me but i figured i might as well just sign up. So here i am.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well hey. I've been lurking here for years, but now I really need a kick in the ass to keep improving. Gotta get into a community of artists... I've had a year in college in animation, but that proved to be too expensive so I dropped out and now work as a butcher in the meat department of a local store. It's interesting work, but I don't see myself doing it forever.
    I'm in the process of putting together a storyboard portfolio together for submission to different studios. I'm also struggling with Photoshop, since I've got a tendency to be color-shy and could really use the practice.

Anyway, HI GUYS. Anyone in the Sacramento area interested in a sketch group, drop me a PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Time for the obligatory entrance post, I suppose.

First, I'd like to say that I really wish I'd found this board sooner... a lot sooner. I'm sure it would have helped me a lot. I stumbled across this board looking for photos of deep sea creatures (really ugly ones) to draw for an assignment.

I'm 19 years old, and I'm a college student majoring in Illustration at *ambiguous college*. I've always loved art, though I've learned very slowly. I feel like I'm only beginning to scratch the surface of my potential and of what art really is. I'm very busy, but I look forward to getting on when I can and meeting all of you and seeing what you offer the artistic world. With any luck, you can help me improve my skills too. It's great to be at this board.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've been lurking around here for about a month, but decided it would be interesting to become a little more active. I am currently 18

I've drawn since i was little, but it was always doodling, and i never bothered to learn, or to practice regularly. A year ago, i decided i would study Visual Arts, at a local Argentine college... I am frequently discouraged by what i understand as a lack of skill, and slow improvement. On top of that, i am not sure of having any talent... But i do like drawing...
    My favourite artists are: Melissa Uran, Masamune Shirow, and a number of CG/manga artists...
    I think this forum has very good artists, and I hope i meet good people

(Ps: English=not my native language, so the whole post must sound kind of weird)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    eh...didnt really wanted to revive a 6 day old thread...But I just wanted to say hi, Im new...not that you havent noticed that yet. I've been drawing for about 5 years now, you can tell by checking out my sketchbook, on my sig (shameless advertising). Im more of a traditional painter than digital.

Eh...I suck at these intros so you just wanna know me, just talk to me.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, everyone.

I'm a 20 year old Computer Science student who just can't shake the desire to create. Art was a recurring thing in my early years, from basic craft and drawing to color theory (though to me it was nothing more than colors working oddly well with each other). However, it sort of faded with time. I've been trying to pick it up again, but I easily become discouraged while looking at others' works. Still doesn't stop me from trying, though. I aim to mostly draw as a hobby, but I still want to be good at it for myself, you know? I would also like to have a good understanding of pretty much anything and everything involved with game design and development (I have a strong interest in this and web design).

I don't really have any favorite artists, yet. Well, maybe Hyung Tae-Kim for his coloring style. I'm into fantasy and sci-fi themes, though I would like to learn more about abstract and surrealistic art. There probably won't be much from me as far as drawings go, as I don't have a scanner and my technical skills are incredibly weak. I will try to post something occasionally, though. :]

An aspiring artist with a very, very, very, very long way to go. Oh my.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi there =)
    I'm 19 years old and drawing is my hole life. (even if I'm not that good)
    I'm from switzerland and my english is really bad XD
    sometimes my writing sucks
    erm... there's nothing important to say about me...
    I only want to learn how to draw better =D EVEN better!

Fantasy is my reality.
    =)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

brand new

Greetings all.
    Iím brand new here. Been peeking at all the gorgeous artwork on the site, but havenít been able to bring myself to become public until now. Iím 19 years old, born and raised in NYC. Iíve always been into art, have experimented with different mediums and have undertaken projects such as a mural, a lot of illustration, lots of flyers, and more fine arts paintings. My influences included artists like Dave McKean, Eric Drooker, Phil Hale, Van Gogh, Swoon, Tats Cru, John Singer Seargent . . . well actually I shouldnít say influences. That implies that I can actually emulate those styles. Lately I havenít been able to practice art at all, I just have to get stuff done. I really hope to rebuild my foundation by participating on this site. For the past year Iíve been completely immersed in a project my friend Nick and I have been working on called the Misled Youth Network. Itís kinda complicated and Iím not gonna gat all long winded here about it, but involves youth organizing, lots of art stuff, street promotion, anti-prison stuff . . . our websiteís not up yet, but let me know if you want to know more. I donít have a sketchbook right now, but Iím gonna get one. I have quite a bit of illustration I could post, but I think Iím gonna start fresh. In a week or two hopefully I wonít have to deal with as much stress and then I can start on the Nicholaides book and maybe a pen and ink book too. And Iím gonna try and make some connections with you, really get into this community.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Just joined

Hey what's up? My name is Craig, and I just joined about half an hour ago.
    What got me interested in art.. hmmmm...
    Well for me, I got started in art because of my family. Although my family is not filled with professional painters or anything my mothers side has always been extremely artistic. My grandmother is very crafty and so was her mother, although she was more talented in using water colors to paint amazing landscapes from what I have heard. My mothers father was always interested in art as well, he always had a talent for drawing and now spends most of his free time painting still life. Next it comes down to my mother who used to draw amazing portraits and still lifes but once she got married she has lost all the urge to do that sadly enough... currently I'm trying to get her to get back into it but it's like the old saying, u can lead a horse to water but u can't make her drink. Then it comes down to my sister who is really the person who helped me find my love for art. My sister can do almost anything, from acrylics to oils (her medium of choice) to portraits and landscapes and amazing pencil works.
    When I was little she used to get ton of art supplies and other stuff and now it seems like it has moved from her to me. As you can see by my age, I'm fairly young, only thirteen and one of the only guys in my school who is interested in art. But I'm learning and improving my skills bit by bit, I seem to skip around alot from painting, to drawing, to even sometimes comics which I'll explain later on, to pixel art and even vector art at times... And with each time I improve.

As for comic art and manga, I have to admit, I wouldn't be here writing it if it wasn't for those to art forms. Simply enough, in fourth grade alot of kids were into yugioh... next thing u know, I'm trying to draw better then this other kid in the japanese comic form of manga and I improved alot and then oneday I got onto a manga community and from there I went to Deviant art which I have pushed myself away from for various reasons, but while I was there I learned about many different art forms and I have grown alot since then and for that, I am forever greatly because each of those websites helped me along my path and I hope that this one will as well. And that's my story, lol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking Longest introductory post ever!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Brooke aka Stream13, and I'm from Calgary, AB, Canada. I remember coming across this site a few years back when I was in school learning Maya, and for some reason I never made it back. Well once again I've discovered this great site, and thought it was about time to join up and stop "lurking".

For about 3 years a few of my classmates and I had an animation studio here in Calgary...but unfortunately due to lack of funding, our daytime jobs got in the way and we closed shop about a year ago. Since then I've gone back into my old "career" as an Architectural Tech to pay the bills.

Now for the silver lining last November my parents offered to take my brother, his wife and myself down to Florida for a family vacation (since we hadn't had one in years). Of course I'm sure you can imagine the main draw to Florida to most tourists. Disney! We managed to make it to the four Disney Parks and to one of the Universal parks. Well, what interested me the most about being in the parks, werenít the rides (which were still fun, if you can ignore the hordes of children) but the "themed" areas of the park.

That brought me right back to what I always wanted to do when I was a child. Set Design. Some how I managed to get side tracked, first with taking Architecture, and then learning Maya (though I wouldn't really call that one a side track). While I was in school I specialized in "Environmental Modeling". When I look back at the education that I have I can see how each was only a quasi setback. Both were related to building and creating environments, just as set design is.

However they helped me realize that it wasn't exactly set design that I wanted to do. I love working with my hands! Now, putting that together with what I was seeing in Florida, and what I loved about film (the sets and props), I realized Iíd rather be building the sets etc. (particularly out of polystyrene foam)

WellÖI started doing research and found a few companies here in Calgary that A) build sets for film and theater, with foam/regular building materials and B) 3D graphic signs, props, themed rooms and characters for business around the world.

Well that left me flabbergasted! Exactly was my heartís been set on since I was young. So after chatting with one of the owners of Heavy Industries (one of the business here in Calgary), he suggested the easiest way to get into the industry was to take a few classes at the art college. So far itís been great, Iím having a blast in the class, and itís helping solidify my career change. Also, discovering that quite a few companies in the sculpture/themeing industry scan small maquettes first to save time and money, I realized I had to learn the art of maquettes.

So Iím looking to purchase Gnomonís Sculpture with Dan Brown series, to help me get into Maquettes. I found Smellybugs maquette tutorial, so Iíll be checking that out as well (It looks great btw Smellybug! P.S. Have you completed your Gnomon DVD yet? Not that Iím expecting Smellybug to be reading he introductory thread). My biggest handicap at the moment is my drawing skills. (Iím ashamed to admit that on this website!) Ask me to create vivid imaginary worlds in Maya, no problem! Tell me an object and Iíll model it. I learned bird carving from my grandfather in high school, so I know I can learn to sculpt (and Iím doing well so far in my art class), but ask me to ďdrawĒ that same creation with a pencil and Iíll sit in front of a piece of paper for hours not knowing where to start. I seem to be able to visualize in three dimensions perfectly, but I still canít quite seem to translate that through good old graphite!

In order to get my illustration skills up to par with the rest of myself, Iím thinking of taking a life drawing class, and by suggestion from someone else, just drawing every day. If anyone of you have any suggestions to help, they would be very welcome. Just send me a message through this website or through my regular email (make sure you add Concept Art, or I might lose your email amongst my junk mail). Or if youíre in Calgary and want to meet up for ďCoffeeĒ and chat about art, thatíd be great as well.

Otherwise, Iím here to get critique about my practice art in order to improve my work (Iíll make sure to post pics as soon as I have some maquettes started Ė please offer any suggestions for learning to sculpt maquettes as well!). I prefer people to be brutally honest when giving critique. It wonít hurt my feelingsÖNo one can improve by being coddled, especially if I wish to make it for a living and not just a hobby.

LOL Holy Fark eh? Longest introductory post ever! My life story seemed to pop out there, but hopefully itís given everyone insight into why Iím here and what Iím about. Please donít hesitate to contact me should the urge strike you. Iím hoping to get to know a significant chunk of you to pick your brains! (mmm brainsÖbraaaaains!!)

Have a great weekend all.

Brooke aka Stream13

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Icon

Greetings all!

I've been doing art since I was a wee child, but I only really started to become serrious about it roughly three years ago. I was struggling with my style for quite a while, unable to find anyone to help me get better, but I've worked hard to get where I am.

I'm quite happy to have found this site, as it seems nice and active, with lots of really good comments and stuff, so I'm looking forward to getting some improvement from here.

I'm a fantasy illustrator with a love for bold, contrasty colors. I want to potential get in to the RPG illustration world.

My favorite artists are Michael Whelan, HR Giger, Van Gogh, Yoshitaka Amano, and Kojima Ayami.

Last edited by Morrigana; October 1st, 2005 at 06:13 PM. Reason: forgot to close tags

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cheers and greetings people.

This site seems to pop out from the maisma of the web as far as art communites go. I had to get in on it.

I was looking for how people organized and set up their studios and stumbled here. I've seen some nice setups, I've seen some things not to do ^_^

Ive been doing the art thing since 1979. Can't think of a time when my muse hasn't occasionaly caught up with me and beat me like teh proverbial red haired step-child.

MUST DRAW! MUST CREATE!

I'm currently a graphic artist for a gaming company (Gambling type gaming) and do artwork for slot machine glass. Freelance any chance I get, and a serious background in sign design and layout. I have done work for the Las Vegas Fire Dept. Arcade vendors, charities and church groups, American Homebrewers Association, countless small businesses. Tutorage, custom airbrush of vehicles, baby rooms, and butts (best canvas in the world).

Yet in my spare time, I love to work at acrylics, charcoal and conte', airbrush, figurative, nature, abstractions of industrial patterns and textures, old buildings, ephemera. I get so overwelmed paging through an art book or magazine with the creative force that I feel down-right anxiety to get to work.

I feel that breakthrough of the penultimate expression is just out of reach. Frustrating! I can taste it...

And my muse laughs!

I hope to be a contribution to this community, and to learn.

Cheers-

Gnome^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, Advent here (aka. Cloudy-wolf).

I found out about this site thanks to Lusvell and decided to join it. Now I am a anime style kind of artist but I have been drawing sence before I can remember (I am only 17 right now). I pretty much just use photoshop right now (for coloring) sence I have yet to get a tablet or progams like Corel painter. I have lots of artwork (and I mean lots) at http://cloudy-wolf.deviantart.com/ the majority of which are fan arts of animes and games like Naruto and Final Fantasy VII.

I hope to have fun at these forums.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi everyone,

First in formals,

I'm 18 years old, graduated from high school, live in Switzerland, have US citizenship, and have the high aspiration to become a concept artist.

I'm not technically new since I had another account before, but I took the liberty to make a new one with a fresh start in hope to motivate me to do some art daily outside of my courses.

As mentioned, I'm having a few motivational problems. I guess since I started taking art courses in my weekday evenings, art has become more of a chore. I'm usually tired, and there is either a lack of assignment or the asignment is boring. I'm also generally getting negative feedback form my teachers, which is often frustrating, because I can't find a good reason for their comment or critique.

Enough ranting. I'm going to start a thread in the sketchbook section, and will try to update it daily. I would really appreciate it if you can spare the time to have a look and perhaps drop a line. All motivation will be greatly appreciated

The link to my sketchbook thread: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?p=606175

Thanks

Alex.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sweet. reading these intros was fun, guess i'll join in. Hi i'm tyler, almost 18, senior in highschool.., I just now got really serious about drawing...about a week ago. I've been into 3d modelng since I was 14 or 15 but that's not the same as drawing. I'm trying to get into scad with hopes that after 6 years there I should come out with some skills. I'm wanting to direct visual effects for movies someday... I would settle for something related though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello... I joined the forum a while ago, but never bothered posting. Dont know why, just never got around to it I suppose, but i've been getting keen about joining forums recently and I really need to push myself to do all I can to improve my ability as an artist.

My name is Adam and i'm 21. I just finished a degree in computer animation and decided, in my last year, that sitting in front of the computer using max and constantly getting stressed out wasn't really for me. I've been drawing and painting all my life, probably since I was about 5 or 6, but it was only in the last year of uni that I decided I wanted to pursue a 2D career. Either in concept art or something similar.

I suppose I have a lot of favourite artists from over the years. Dali, Turner, Luis Royo, Craig Mullins, Monet, Anry Nemo etc... Some who i've liked for ages and others I have only recently discovered.

Anyway, that's a boring intro. Looking forward to being part of the forum.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    link to more impressive first post

Hello, my name is Brian and I am an animation graduate from the University of the Arts. I've done some freelance work since then, but have returned to school to get my teaching certification and a bit more stable of a career. Storytelling is my love, and I explore it thru animation, film, and a whole host of original characters and moving, epic storylines.

I've been without an online home since the loss of the forum at aimeemajor.com and am glad to have finally found a great community where I can focus on putting more extensive details and complex coloring in my artwork above the numerous quick sketches an education in animation taught me. Thanks!

do you dream in .aep, .psd or .fla? ē www.cirrusepix.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all, my name is Bobby. This feels like an AA meeting. Not that I would know anything about that *nods head up and down*.

Been into art all my life, was heavily schooled even with traditional mediums, graduated and taught it for 2 years. Trying to teach myself digital art, and have been playing around for a while now (ashamedly joined this site 2yrs ago, and have only been back to lurk), but still not as fast or proficient as I'd like to be. Really want to get serious this time, so will be coming back for more... as well as to CGSociety & Deviant Art.

My question is, what would you suggest for a noob to this place? Where should I start posting work? or sketches? I'd like any and all advice, so thanks in advance.

B.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hello

My name is Rob, short for Robin. I am a 43 yr old married male living near Seattle, Wa. I am a veteran of the USAF of 9 years, stationed at Luke AFB, in Phoenix, Az most of the time. I have always been interested in the arts. My mother started me on drawing horse heads, I later graduated to drawing nude mermaids in middle school and getting in trouble for it. Upon joining the military, I decided to enter into a higher education for art. I joined a local Tech school for a 2 year program to which I learned alot and graduated with honors. I was married to my first wife then and partook in alot of time with my art. Seems the theory of misery as a form of drive for art is true. When I married my now current wife, I seemed to loose all interest in doing much of any art. I find I am very happy now, but long to resume my art. My wife is constantly bugging me to regain the interest. I was surfing the internet last night and found a link (Google) to this site. Maybe with seeing other artist I can return to what I have always loved doing.
    I never truely have done any professional work, with one exception. I did a package design for a health product years ago that I realy dont remember anymore. I have done many airbrushings, mostly on teeshirts, to which I usually just gave away. I enjoy works by Nagel, Valejo, Frazetta, Corbin, Royo and just about any other fantasy artist. But I mostly love Olivia, I am a big fan of the female human form, not just because I am male... lol. I truely enjoy their softness and smoothness when put on canvas.
    I hope that maybe hearing from other artists on a regular basis, I can return to the art and feel motivated to draw and paint again. I am looking forward to meeting you all, and sharing the knowledge found here.

Rob

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Hello, just saying hi.

I made this account years ago, but never had the urge to post solely because of the overwhelming amount of artists with a lot more talent than me. Well, now things have changed and I will be posting here quite often with art.

A little introduction of me: 20 years old currently in the Navy. Working for my GED, and hoping to get into an art college once I get out. I am hoping to become a concept artist for games.

In a week or so, I should be posting digital art hopefully. Hope to receive all your critiques soon, thanks for your time.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cool

Hello everyone, my real name is jose, i`m 20 years old and im from dominican republic.I joined the forum about two months ago but this is my first time posting here. I`ve been drawing for about 12 years or so and i`ve come pretty far by myself, but sometimes i feel a little insecure about my art, something that i`m trying to avoid. I`ve been drawing anime and rpg characters all my life so i`m pretty good in that department but when it comes to anatomy and realism then i have very hard times myself, but anyway, im getting better. I will be posting some of my art the next week and i hope ypu guys take a little of your precious time to criticize it. btw sorry my english is bad

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all!

Andrew's the name- been into art seriously since highschool. 22 years old, Just graduated from the University of Southern California with a degree of Fine art. I would like to do some character concept, storyboarding, and illustration. So far, I have learned that the real world is tough, especially when you're an artist with no work experience. Which is to say, I'm a waiter and trying to throw together a portfolio.

heh.

I have a cat and paint on paper stretched on an outside wall of my parent's house becuase I don't want to die in my sleep of oil fumes. I've been painting for years and probably have more cadmium in me than a moderately sized art supply store. To top it all off, I love the figure- and am working to become the best I can be in art.

Ah, last but not least, Hello! I found this site of a random link and it is right up my alley. Hope to contribute and all that. Thanks for having me aboard, and cheers!

-Drew

Last edited by Waffle_King; October 6th, 2005 at 04:22 AM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.