Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sio's steaming pile of glory!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

wahooo!

hey,

i love the way you use your colores. the pix are beautiful. oh annnd.... haaay its yo ( fashionably late ) BIRTHDAY!!! we are gonna partayy likes its yo birthdaay : happy birthday, i love ya. you da best. and, i am willing to say, a better artist than anyone here. THATS RIGHT! I SAID IT BIATCH! anyways, your the coolest best friend in the world.
    well... i just got back from a game. i scored my first touchdown today! ahh! it was so cool. it was like being a gladiator in the coliseum! but instead of saying maximus, they were saying, RJMUS RJMUS RJMUS!!!!!!!!! it was so much fun!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh!!! ok well i gtg. my legs are about to fall off. bye all my ca buddies. and HAPPY BDAY TO SIO!!!!

RJ

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation IIIIeeeeeee!!!!!

Thanks so much RJ!
    You da man!!! And your first touchdown? That's awesome! I'm so..proud!!! >sniff<
    Well, I don'thave any new pics, alas, BUt that's because I'm working on a really big one! On big paper. I bought some new drawing pencils with my b'day money so I'm gonna wear 'em out!
    So stay tuned! It will be huge!
    Thanks again RJ, You have my sword!..and my bow...and my axe..and...my can opener...yea...
    Out!~~~Siobhan

-Siobhan<><
    Sio's sketchbook #2
    Sio's sketchbook #1

BAM! LookAtThatBaconSizzle!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

sigh...

Well, here you go, not much to say...Seta Soujiro, RK character, a request by Anthene. I'm still workin on the big pic and it's coming along quite nicely

Please comment and so forth~~~Sio

Last edited by Siobhan; September 29th, 2005 at 03:58 PM.
    -Siobhan<><
    Sio's sketchbook #2
    Sio's sketchbook #1

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Angry read this please!!!

hey,

i love the pix. it is awesome. but i think that everyone on CA is a bunch of terds. i think i am the only one who has posted a reply in 2 months.
    YOU ALL SUCK!!!!
    so if you dont want to suck anymore, please leave a comment. that would help this kid out alot. she is tryin to be the best she can be, and if all the crits she gets is from one person, her pix are gonna suck. it takes 1 minute to say somethin. so just do it. thank you for your time

RJ

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Howdy

Wow, Sio! Looks like you got a lot of potential. My best advice is to keep drawing and do more studying on anatomy and proportion. Try to steer away from anime style. I know you hate to hear that, and I do to. That is always the first thing people say to me. Also, practice drawing for still life. Anyways To help you learn anatomy go check out that book called Human Anatomy for the Artist, that is if you are mature enough an don't have an access to a nude model. You can also go here. Human anatomy Also Here's somestuff that might inspire you ( He did inspire me.) Kim Hyung Tye
    Anyways I hope this help. Ja Ne!

There's nothing better than dinner and CSI.
    Latest Showcase
    Noi's Sketched Up Creations
    3thumbsup

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

geeze...

RJZ: Thanks but calm down..it's ok! (and I'm not a kid! I'm a woman now remember! 18!)
    noiion:Thanks for leaving me a crit! (Sorry if RJ frightened you ) I will definitely look at those links you left me. Also about getting away from anime, I am trying to come up with my own style, like a cross between anime and regular comic book style and a little bit of realistic.
    Cuz mostly, it's one or the other that I see. At the moment , I'm doing a lot of requests for people Soon tho, I shall bring out MY style! uwa haha!
    Anyway, thatnks again for the comments! I really really appreciate them!
    ~~Sio<><

-Siobhan<><
    Sio's sketchbook #2
    Sio's sketchbook #1

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation A butt load of newness

Ok, I've been gone for quite some time, but I'm back with a vengance! And yes, I'm still doing cartoony, comic book stuff, but I love it too much!
    So here's my latest work.....

First up, My school's put me to work again. This is the logo for this year's padgeant. Got the idea from some old 20's posters and so forth.

Here's a crazy lil Udo Jin-e, chibified. Love this character cuz he's mostly teeth (from RK BTW)

This is an original character created by a friend of mine at school, she asked me to draw her character and wrote a brief description of him, and this is what I made of it!

This one I did for my own amusement..Titled "Close but no Pancake" Characters are Hiko and Kenshin from RK

This is a request from an online friend, characters from RK again

Yet another request from a friend at school, his favorite anime InuYasha which he recieved with gladness...and bowing...but I won't get into that..

And finally, a request from an aquaintence at school, who absolutely worships Trigun...never seen it so his eyes are green..when they are actually blue..doh! Oh well, she was ecstatic anyway..
    First the practice sketch, and then the final...

Oh, and last but not least...myself, pixilated...

Well, most of these were requests, just because i love doing requests and it's good practice. Also, I just love making people happy, however sappy that sounds...
    Anyway, please leave a comment or two and don't let RJ scare you away
    He can be a bit...frightening at times.
    Thanks so much!~~~~SIOBHAN

Last edited by Siobhan; October 25th, 2005 at 09:35 PM.
    -Siobhan<><
    Sio's sketchbook #2
    Sio's sketchbook #1

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

numa numa

hey, here's some newness.
    First a wolf sketch.

And the grand fanale'
    I don't really know what's going on here, other than it's the "evil bloodthirsty" me going after the "oh dear goodness" me.

Other than that...I'm getting ready to do another mural! yay! i can't wait! Gonna be at my Karate Do Jo. Ohboyohboyohboy!
    Later!~Sio

-Siobhan<><
    Sio's sketchbook #2
    Sio's sketchbook #1

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up Rj

looks good. different, but thats cause im not used to it. keep it up. i really like the wolf pix. btw lone wolf is what my name means in dutch. adios!

RJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.