Thanks

original v. of the movie AUDITION

Was wondering if any of you CAers knew where I could get a copy of the original version of the movie AUDITION. I just saw the American version and loved it, only to find out that the American release was edited like a muthafucker. A link to a "trustworthy" site would be cool or if anyone has a copy I'd pay for a burn of it.
    Thanks all
    *:*www.scottaltmann.com*:*

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hey, Loomer you sick fucker.. Audition.. wow that movie is heavy.. you should watch Visito Q, in my opinion he most bizarre and most difficult movie to watch.... Netflix.com is a good source for his movies... I have ichi the killer if your interested...
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=237554

Thanks
    try amazon.com you could prolly gut the asian version for cheap.

wierd ass movie. lol, that shits crazy

Thanks
    aaah man i wana see Audition.......i had a friend who bought a second hand dvd player and Audition was inside sketchy stuff

ichi the killer! thats film was crazy!
    --- Style is Everything ---

My Rhythmic Alter Ego

Thanks
    Yeah, I have the pleasure and umm, not so much pleasure in seeing four of Miiake's films.. Gozu (which was just plain bizzare), Ichi the killer (got me hooked to Miiake) I actually rented that movie because the discription on Netflix said that it was based on a Manga so I figured it had to be interesting.. Audition (which is not for the faint of heart), and finally.. Visito Q which is the pinnacle in grossness.. all around.. that movie blows your socks off... Even has some good old Necrophillia in it...!!! and a Lactaiding woman that gets off on a man squeezing the milk out!!!
    Mainloop- man i must be dyslexic.. cuz i thought you asked how many people are on lsd

SketchBook

Thanks
    Sorry to be the ass but there is a movie forum

Thanks
    audition is a movie Toaster and from what I could see we're talking about movies..

SketchBook

Thanks
    oh shit - you're right Toaster...I meant to put it there, but only got so far as the General Lounge. Maybe an administrator can move it for me..I apologize for the mess-up.

- Thanks guys - damn...your calling me sick vigo - you've seen the guy's entire filmography!
    I'm gonna check out some of those other sick flicks!

Thanks
    Hi Loomer, I think I have the Audition DVD at home. Do you have an all-region DVD player by chance? I can't remember what region my DVD is. I'll PM you after I get off from work. Yeah, the uncut version is sick as hell. It was like a train wreck-- horrifying to watch, but I just couldn't take my eyes off it....

Thanks
    Yumiko- what was different in the uncut version??? I wonder what I missed..

Loomer- I haven't touched the tip of the iceburg with his filmography.. He's made a shit load of movies.. I think he made more movies in one year then any other director...

SketchBook

Thanks
    i havent seen this movie yet, is it really disturbing?

Thanks
    Clogik- whats the most disturbing movie you have ever seen???? and I'll let you know how it stands up against it...

SketchBook

Thanks
    Anastasia
    These grapes taste like Fresno! -- Steinbeck

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by clogik
    i havent seen this movie yet, is it really disturbing?
    It's quite high on my personal "disturbing movies" list..

Thanks
    vigostar- i havent seen to many disturbing movies lately, im not much of a horror flick guy but i seen -- saw, the grudge, the exorcist (disturbing for me) poltergeist (freaky), parts of texas chainsaw massacre, uum what else, some other ones that i cant recall right now.. im a lightweight when it comes too scary movies, i get frightened easily. but i can handle gore and all that good bloody stuff.
    hah hah.

Thanks
    CLogik- Yeah man.. its not scary at all.. Its just a very twisted plot... Its sort of a parody on the "Real crap" from the tV now.. Its one of those movies where your eyebrow is reaching the ceiling and your saying to yourself "what th fuck is going on right now?"
    and then theres the torture scene, which is claimed to be one of the most gruesome scenes in movie history... but, I think its tied with Ichi's Hot oil scene... I would say to see something less crazy by Miiake... Watch Ichi the killer.. You can get them at blockbuster now... then i would move my way up to Audition and then finally Visitor Q.. If you can stomach it..! and BTW.. welcome to our crew!

SketchBook

Thanks
    vigo- awesome. i will check it out on netflix. i think they are still offering the free two week trial thing...i think i will go ballzout and watch audition first hahah. or maybe do a miike marathon, watch all the films u mentioned in one day.

cool thanks man, its an honor to be a part of the crew. (bows down).

Thanks
    Yumiko - that would be awesome if you could hit me up with a copy the un-cut version. I'd owe you one!

- i really want to see more of his films....From watching Audition I didn't get the impression that his only real skill was shock value...there seems to be a method to his madness, and a real skill for directing. Truthfully...Audition is far from a horror film...more like an extreme suspense film. I think you'll dig clogik..it's a well done flick.

Now....where is my copy of Anastasia?

Thanks
    Yes, I do have the unrated director's cut of Audition.

I also have Battle Royale, the best movie ever, dammit! (No relation to the anime/manga Battle Royale High School.) It's about a class of school kids, kidnapped and dumped on an island, forced to kill each other until there is only 1 survivor. They're wearing exploding collars, so if they don't kill each other in the allotted time limit, the collars start exploding. Each kid is given a backpack with an item, some get weapons like a shot gun, a machine gun, a jackknife, a sickle, some get stupid shit like, a fork, a pot lid, a megaphone, a plastic hammer. It's one of those emotionally disturbing things to see best friends kill each other. Survival vs. love and loyalty.... gruesome blood bath ensues. God bless the Japanese.

Oh yeah, and it's got Chiaki Kuriyama ("Go Go Yaburi" from Kill Bill) in one of her first roles. Need i say more?

Loomer, I PM'd you.
    Last edited by Jessica Hook; July 19th, 2005 at 08:01 AM.

Thanks
    Ahh, Battle Royale.. Ive heard of that movie but, never gotten teh pleasure of seeing it.. Sounds like the whole movie is like the begining of AZUMI...just a bit more gruesome.. Has anyone seen OLDBOY? I hear that movie is great as well.. I havent seen it yet though...

Clogik- you would be very hardcore if you saw all those movies in one day but, one thing is for sure.. Im sure you will be sketching some ill shit afterwards!!!!

SketchBook

Thanks
    "Battle Royale" is a fantastic movie, well worth watching.

The sequel is rubbish though, avoid that.

Thanks
    vigostar - OLDBOY's a quality film.....the ending has a twisted twist and the fighting looks painful! definately check it out......turns out they'r doing a taiwanese remake now aswel
    --- Style is Everything ---

My Rhythmic Alter Ego