Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: ....

Thanks

Last edited by RMulhearne; March 7th, 2014 at 05:15 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 Times in 286 Posts
    she doesnt look like shes drowning, sorry. perhaps if her eyes were more desperate; looking to the surface, judging the distance and knowing shes got no hope. her neck is waaay too skinny, and her facial structure is a little off. her hair should be a little more haphazard, cause no doubt shed be struggling and itd be flowing everywhere. i think this would work better as a 3/4 angle. and there you have it!

Thanks

Drowning

Good start i'd say. Tho i figured she would be holding her breathe with puffed cheeks and all, and i doubt if the watery line around the eyes would show under water! Also maybe make the eyes a lot wider, she would be flailing too (arms moving i mean).
    Good work so far tho, i hate dreams of drowning... some kinda suppressed fear of being swamped with issues in life i guess...

Thanks
    well i dont know what is that under her eyes..tears or mascera?
    yes, make her look up and then change the shoulders because now it just looks like she is just standing there..try to make her body floaty
    good luck!

If there is water, that means there is oxygen, if there is oxygen that means we can breathe

Thanks
    Could work on a more dynamic composition, the straight on profile shot doesn't do much for me. Maybe if the viewer was below her as she was sinking/ reaching for the surface. Dunno, just a thought.

Thanks
    The drawing would make sense if you are trying to depict a girl in deep despair and decided to drown herself by staying underwater, tears streaming from her eyes and letting air out voluntarily.

If this is your theme, the despair could use some strengthening. Also, very much doubt if the tear stains under the eye could be distinguishable from the surrounding water.

Members who have read this thread: 1