Art: Classes

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Classes

Thanks

Classes

Hey

During the Spring, Summer, Fall, and (hopefully winter ifi get my drivers liecence[sp]*crosses fingers*) Winter. Im going to take some more life drawing calsses, but you get some options, one is if you want to have an instructor or if you don't and the model is just provided for you and the othere that come.

What do you guys think is best? Last summer i took a class with an instructor and i do a little in my art class now.

What do you guys do, your all amazing at your drawings and I hope to get to that level or very close before i go to collage. Is it benifical to have an instructor(proably) or is it better(or at least good) to work on your own techniques?

thanks
    -HExAL-

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    do you have any work to show? it might be better to tell which route you would be better of taking for the end result that you want to get.

For now I would say take it with an instructor.
    I dont know how much you already know about the basics of art, and its easier to tell by looking at your art. I know you could tell me wether you knew the basics or not but sometimes you think you know something but in actuality you might not. However I still recommend an instructor because they are always good to help you out because its not easy to be objective about your own artwork and they can help you understand more what it is you want to learn.

As a mans power and knowledge grows so the paths he may choose lessen more and more until he can choose only and whole what he must do.
    time to follow the trend: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...14#post1052814
    oh and heres a college buddy of mine:
    http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=75358

Thanks
    Well i cant get pics of them becuasei dont have a camera and there to big for my scanner. But i havew taken a class before so i fell like know the basics.

Thanks
    Hexal I would work with an instructor whenever you can...it's always good to be mentored...you may not have the chance in the future to learn under someone so I would take advantage of it when you can.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.